PDA

View Full Version : RSA General Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Slare
August 29th, 2005, 3:47 PM
Right

Main thread: Promos, challenges and shows ONLY

Newsboard: News and rumours, house shows ect.

This thread: General discussion about your character, the shows ect ect ect.

Okie doke.

Mikey_Jones
August 29th, 2005, 3:53 PM
Cool idea, help keep stuff out the main thread if people wanna check things (like me)

Slare
August 29th, 2005, 3:58 PM
Exactumundo, Spamming will not be tolerated in the main thread, Coloured font promo, challenges, shows and announcements only.

JamieB
August 29th, 2005, 4:30 PM
So this is basically the Bruno Spam thread. Well so will the others but still...

Mikey_Jones
August 29th, 2005, 4:39 PM
LOL! He doesn't spam that much, just creates wayyyyyyy to many new federations which never work...

Slare
August 29th, 2005, 5:43 PM
what.you.on.bout?

StoneColdChris
August 29th, 2005, 5:55 PM
Good thread slare, although we.might.get.some.spam

Slare
August 30th, 2005, 7:21 AM
From.who?????...

Aeida
August 30th, 2005, 7:53 AM
Probably all of us but more.for some.than.others, this is a basic spam thread for the people in the RSA...

Anyway, the ladder match at Summer Titans ruled... i wont ruin the ending for anyone (Go and read it... it was good), i just need to know what half the people in the match were thinking, cause damn, i didnt see that coming

Oh and after my Sick Bump at the end, i take it i am gonna be selling injuries for a while

Bennedy
August 30th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Great show by the way Slare. That was a kick ass ppv. Aeida me, viva and Mikey all knew about the ladder match turn. Did not know about Fasho though.

Mikey_Jones
August 30th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Excellent show SLARE. Really worth the wait. Nice ending to my match. I wanna rematch

Holy_Hopkins
August 30th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Grand show :yes: Well done Mr. Slar, Jamie, Chris and Nat.

Need's some Hopkins :squint:

Dazz
August 30th, 2005, 12:58 PM
wooo Dazz and Ok = foundation

great show by the way, better than some of the r-fed shows i've been part of

TimeSplitter
August 30th, 2005, 1:27 PM
Ladder match= MOTY Candidate. Didnt notice this thread when i posted in the other one. But it rocked. Interested to see what happens cause of the match.

viva_la_raza
August 30th, 2005, 3:56 PM
Yeah, the PPV turned out great. Every match was worth all the hype it got. Brilliant stuff. The last fall of the 3 Stages of Hell was epic.

JamieB
August 30th, 2005, 4:06 PM
"Bows" But of course

Mikey_Jones
August 30th, 2005, 5:32 PM
Hey, regarding what Funazz said in the main thread, and since the main thread is for shows, promos and that, I would like to say that that was kinda a promo (I ain't good at them) and I know I'm gonna get beat for a bit anyway. Don't worry, I wasnt moaning.

V-Line
August 30th, 2005, 6:03 PM
What a great PPV.
Best i've seen since I have been here.
My match vs Natty was great.
But there is one thing I don't get, I thought i was going to continue feuding with Natty but know Natty looks to be feuding with Bruno.
Any ideas for new feuds for me?

StoneColdChris
August 31st, 2005, 1:21 AM
Don't worry, we got some plans in store for you

viva_la_raza
August 31st, 2005, 3:51 AM
What a great PPV.
Best i've seen since I have been here.
My match vs Natty was great.
But there is one thing I don't get, I thought i was going to continue feuding with Natty but know Natty looks to be feuding with Bruno.
Any ideas for new feuds for me?

No I'm not feuding with Bruno, thats just a match we have this Friday because Aeida is not 'cleared' too wrestle. This week on natts Chat I am going to have Jam-Bomb as my guest, and Mikey Jones will make an appearance also.

Slare
August 31st, 2005, 9:05 AM
Well, I think we can all agree that Titans was indeed titanic, so thank you to everyone who contributed, that being:

Chris: Both semi matches and the start of Natt vs. Matt

Jamber: Foundation match, video package of sorts and the third fall of the EPIC JAMBOMB VS. SLARE THREE STAGES OF HELL!!!!!!!111

Natty: IN title final and the tag team ladder match.

and my good self: Natt vs. Matt, first two falls of me and chris and all the bollocks that held it together.

For my money, this was the best show in e-fed history, period.
But, we will hope to surpass it next month, and the following month with RAJAHMANIA

Mikey_Jones
August 31st, 2005, 9:31 AM
No match for me on the card and two for Natty and you?:( Oh well, I know you can't fit everyone in.

Slare
August 31st, 2005, 9:35 AM
Natt hasnt got two, has he?

You want a match, you can go one on one with Fasho then.

Mikey_Jones
August 31st, 2005, 9:39 AM
He has. His facing SCC, then his got Natts chat, and then his got the main event vs you vs Jam-Bomb.

Bennedy
August 31st, 2005, 10:14 AM
That is at Entrapment.

Mikey_Jones
August 31st, 2005, 10:17 AM
oh yeah, didn't see that part sorry

JamieB
August 31st, 2005, 10:49 AM
I still think Old Business/New Beginnings ruled all.....

Bennedy
August 31st, 2005, 10:53 AM
How about a match to settle the main event at Entrapment. Maybe a choice of wrestler for each Jamie and Slare and if Jamie's wrestler wins it is Natty and him one on one but if Slare's wrestler wins it is the Triple Threat match. Just a suggestion.

Slare
August 31st, 2005, 11:13 AM
Slares Lair
Random ramblings from the scotsmans head.

Suggstion noted.

Im loving all the promoage and stuff of late.

Mania is shaping up good in my head, ive got a good few ideas and matches, both obvious and surpising.

Vallance and dred, you two are realy stepping things up, keep it up.

Fasho has possibly the best gimmick in the game right now, i look forward to catering to it.

Funazz needs to get more involved and start himself a feud, hes kinda withering right now.

I look forward to a Bruno and Aieda feud, Im very interested in seeing if the two newcomers can carry a highish profile feud themselves, both should start getting ideas to make the thing more interesting.

Im happy to see toysailor back, for those of you who havent seen, this guy has absolutely amazing promos, they are truley excellent.

Chris looks ready to step up to the big time.

Jamie still champion, surprised??? Slare was the planned winner up until a few days ago, but for reasons that will remain shhhhhhhhhh, the champ retained.

Slare face turn?

JB heel turn?

Foundations of society are byebye.

Back to good old Foundations, and the Society. Dont know where the ell BBB and Mara are so ill write them out for the time being.

The lot of you, try and recruit some new members, the roster is pressing on 20, but I still would like a few more.

IM going to keep more feuds and surprises quiet from now on, even from teh 'elite 4', just for the element of surprise.

And to all of you, I really enjoy doing this, its great fun, I dont care if its a make believe thing, its right good fun, so thank you all for taking part, and hopefully, the gold rush that is RSA can keep going.

Bennedy
August 31st, 2005, 11:20 AM
Good job Slare this has been great so far. I try to recruit new members but they don't reply to my pm's.

Slare
August 31st, 2005, 11:27 AM
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=87869&page=29&highlight=Rajah+Simulation+League

This is RSL, the page where I joined, almost a year to the day ago.
Read a few pages forward and see how shit my Promos are, it shows that we all had to start somewhere....

:lol:

Double bogey fasho, awesome.

JamieB
August 31st, 2005, 12:28 PM
You were planned to win! Ego-man!

Holy_Hopkins
August 31st, 2005, 2:35 PM
My promo's always tend to be a bit Rambley.... Once I get a feud they'll be ok.

Nightmare had some decent promo's back at the start of RWC I think.

Holy_Hopkins
August 31st, 2005, 2:36 PM
Slare's Lair has been copyrighted :squint:

JamieB
August 31st, 2005, 3:55 PM
Question to Funazz....What the feck is Azzhole!! Tis shocking

Slare
August 31st, 2005, 3:56 PM
Shut up, I made it up.

Along with Sho-time.

And The Society.

Anywhoo, ive drawn up a card for the next ppv roughly, looks sexual.

Mikey_Jones
August 31st, 2005, 3:58 PM
I thought this thread was for rambling and normal talk and that, and the main thread was for promo's, shows and annoucements. I know i did it as well, but oh well...

Slare
August 31st, 2005, 4:01 PM
It is, move the bollocks in here please.

Holy_Hopkins
August 31st, 2005, 4:03 PM
Wait a minute.... you made none of them up :eek:

You heard it here first... Slare is a big fat Scottish Liar.

:heart:

Slare
August 31st, 2005, 4:14 PM
I actually did.

BTW.

Can we move the main thread chit-chat into here please.
For the PPV so far we are confimed for....

Bruno and Stinger vs. Aieda and TS

Holy_Hopkins
August 31st, 2005, 4:15 PM
you may have done actually.... My memory is a bit wank :ashamed:

Dazz
August 31st, 2005, 4:37 PM
dudes...wheres the foundation on the next card?

JamieB
August 31st, 2005, 5:04 PM
I have a plan for you, I will talk to Slarey About it

FaSho34
August 31st, 2005, 7:50 PM
Hello everyone, and please welcome your next Broadway star, yes, FA SHO IS GOING BROADWAY!!! I don't care what I did to Splitter, I don't care that he won, I am going to broadway, and broadway is going to me!!... Scene

V-Line
August 31st, 2005, 7:58 PM
So what are the plans for entraptment, i haven't been on in a few days so i haven't heard anything?

Mikey_Jones
September 1st, 2005, 4:09 AM
So far, Bruno and Scotian Stinger vs Aeida and timesplitter. Main event is Nattydred vs Jam Bomb vs SLARE (if SLARE can beat Natty this Monday) for RSA title

Bennedy
September 1st, 2005, 4:18 AM
So who do you want to face at the ppv?

Mikey_Jones
September 1st, 2005, 4:25 AM
Who, me?

Bennedy
September 1st, 2005, 4:25 AM
Yeah

Mikey_Jones
September 1st, 2005, 4:27 AM
Dunno yet. Got a few ideas of who I want to face, but not sure who yet.

Bennedy
September 1st, 2005, 4:28 AM
Tell me who and i will help you decide.

Mikey_Jones
September 1st, 2005, 4:31 AM
I know who I'm probaly facing, but I ain't saying yet cos I don't know for sure

JamieB
September 1st, 2005, 6:11 AM
Mikey if you have any ideas for feuds PM me or Slare or even give me your msn or something and we can discuss it there. I do have a plan as well for you

Dazz
September 1st, 2005, 10:48 AM
Hopkins...how the hell did you fiure i was asian?

Slare
September 1st, 2005, 10:58 AM
Righty ho, I know everyones a bit in teh dark about where they are going, but bear with me, after mondays show things will be a lot clearer.

Holy_Hopkins
September 1st, 2005, 12:34 PM
Hopkins...how the hell did you fiure i was asian?

Well "Gentoo" sorta sounded it :$

I think I did a random make person thingy

Slare
September 1st, 2005, 12:40 PM
Just like when I used to think you were a girl?

Mikey_Jones
September 1st, 2005, 1:45 PM
Hopkins, what are your finishers?

Holy_Hopkins
September 1st, 2005, 2:41 PM
yes... just like that :grumpy:

Jackhammer and errr Angle Slam I think.

Mikey_Jones
September 2nd, 2005, 7:00 AM
Just like to say thanks you to the following people so far in RSA. They know the reasons (at least they should do)
Nattydred
Bruno
Funazz
SLARE and Jam-Bomb for letting me in

Tell me if you think you should be in. I'm tired so i'm probaly gonna forget someone.

EDIT: SLARE for helping me out, giving me idea's and letting me part of this. Better?

Slare
September 2nd, 2005, 11:32 AM
Oi son, I done a lot more than let you in.

Anywhoo, show on monday then show on friday so ittl be a busy week.

Friday night, woo, what we all up to?

Anyway.

The point of this post.

RSL/RSW/RWC/RSA TOP FIVE EVER.

Please cast your votes, vote for yourself if you want, ill do mine, and yes, ill look like an egomaniac.

5. Jam-bomb - Jamie started off rahter inconspicuously in RSL, He was a big enough player, but he really started to shine in RSW/RWC. He won his first title, was the centre of a contoversy regarding what side hed be on. He joined the Society, but then the feds fucked up. He took apon his own fed and is the current RSA undiputed champion, and is also very sexy.

4. The Dunc - The only reason the dunc isnt higher is because his reign at the top, as far as all the feds go, was short but very sweet. Dunc came into RSL and completely owned the rest of the company with his promos. He joined up with Krob in the arguably unsurrpassed group Destiny. He and Krob ran ransack on RSL until the company folded and he turned on Krob. He formed a new, rather shite destiny with Slare, Toysailor and fasho, which started Slares thupere reign. He then teamed up with Sexi Lexi for a while, but disapeared again. Dunc done it all in RSL and RSW, tis just a shame hes not here now, a legend nonetheless.

3. Holy Hopkins - Many may be shocked that ive chosen Hopkins as Number 3, but the man has done more than most people think. Entering RSW as "DREAMER" He teamed with that big bender nightmare. He very very quickly rose to the top, winning the RSW heavyweight title, and remaining undefeated with that title. Hopkins started his own thread, and made it a sucsess, which is an attribute to itself considering the amount of failed.federations.around.here.that.are.always.sta rted. Hopkins took RWC to great heights and introduced something that had never been seen in RWC...TURKEY ON A POLE...No, seriously, he introduced a humerous, entertainment value to the shows. So the war went, and so did hopkins, but in the age of RSA, hes back, as a wrestler now, and has a very sucsessful carrer in his sexy future.

2. KRob - Mr. Rob was there from the beginning in RSL, winnign title after title and keeping his promos on par with the arguably incomperable dunc. kROB took ownership of then called RSW to great sucsess, taking Headaches great sucsess and building on it. He was one of the originators of the war and im very happy he agreed to it. Krob has always stuck to the old skool of the game, the way it was always done, and in manys eyes, the proper way, while others strayed. Krob is almost, in my opinion, the best ever, as very few have both dominated one fed, then ran one. Krob is indeed a wrestling GOD!

1 Slare - yes, you will all slate me for being an egomainiac with this, but in my honest opinion, this is my top 5. Slare entered RSL wanting to be a part of destiny.A great feud with former tag partner Fasho was his springboard, along with rubbing shoulders with Dunc and Krob. Slare recieved his first title shot on the first RSW show which he won, signalloing the first reign of 7. Slare also Joined the new RWC and won the title there in its first main event, where he went on to hold the title 4 times in that particular fed, which included main eventing every PPV and runing the company for a month. He then started his own Destiny spin off, The Society, which arguably surpassed Destiny, and has been running for 8 months. Slare feauded with everyone and anyone in both companies when he came up with the dea for a war between both, with him helping to lead the RWC charge. As the war was getting all shit and gay, slare became the last RWC/RSW Undiputed champion, to take his title reigns to 7, also holding every single title available apart from the Tag belts. Slare is now currently runing RSA and is looking stronger than ever. Can it be argued that slare is the best ever, yes, but in my honest, most likely bias opinion, he is.

Mikey_Jones
September 2nd, 2005, 11:54 AM
I only know a bit about the other feds, so if anyone can posts links or something my opinion can be fairer.

Slare
September 2nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
Just stick

Rajah Simulation League

Rajah Simulation Wrestling

and

Rajah World Championship

into the search engine thingy.

Mikey_Jones
September 2nd, 2005, 12:09 PM
Okay, thanks.

Holy_Hopkins
September 2nd, 2005, 1:31 PM
Hmmmm top 5....

5. Dunc - I Missed RSL so not that high up... Has only popped up now and then but brilliant when he has been here.

4. Jam-bomb - Apparently was piss in RSL and wasn't much in RSW until the war started and the main event was slightly less full. Once he got his chance he was pretty grand, good dude even if he supports a bit of a wank team.....

3. KRob - 3rd rather then 2nd because I missed RSL and his feud with Headache..... I always thought RSW was more wrestling based whereas RWC had skits/promo's/other storylines etc... Without RSW we wouldn't of had RWC and without both of them we wouldn't of had RSA.

4. Hopkins - overrated, probably, but in all honesty I don't think anyone made as big an impact. (I might be wrong of course, this is purely a matter of opinion) Had a decent run in RSW which included victories over Pimpdaddy, Slare, KRob and Dunc. Won the Hardcore title twice in quick sucsession and in just over a month became the RSW Heavyweight Champion - Undefeated I would like to add... Another reason is RWC, an alternative to RSW but different in their own right, another wrestling fed would be boring and fail like most others, instead RWC included backstage stuff, skits, segments and had a slight entertainment edge on it. Has recently returned to the RSA roster.

1. Slare - same points as Slare, top bloke, always at the top, is the man.

Slare
September 2nd, 2005, 1:33 PM
Actually hopkins, id agree with you, Id say you and Krob are joint second.

JamieB
September 2nd, 2005, 3:13 PM
Oi! I came up with Turkey on a Pole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Great British Turkey Hunt

Dazz
September 2nd, 2005, 3:31 PM
this is just another ego boost slare, you know every single top five is going to be prectically the same and you know that you're probably going to win

JamieB
September 2nd, 2005, 3:48 PM
Okay My Top 5 anyway:

Just Missed Out-Holy Hopkins-I haven't included ownership in the criteria therefore he just misses out. He did a lot in a short amount of time but then swiftly moved on to ownership of RWC. Hopefully now he is back as an active wrestler he can make the top 5 next time round

OceansMafia-He always had seemed to be a (very successful) tag wrestler but around the same time I became a main eventer he exploded into the stratosphere being a multiple Undisputed Champion

5:Pimpdaddy-He has been around since the very start and always in the main event. He does not get the applauds he deserves but I am sure he will be back soon and showing the style he always has done. He is a former RSW, RWC and RSL champion as well

4.The Dunc-Back in RSL, him and Krob were the men. They formed the legendary Destiny(at my expense) and then ruled RSL. He has made numerous returns and has had a much built up feud with Slare without a pay-off. He epitomizes legendary and there are hopes that one day he will return again.

3.Jam-Bomb :D-After struggling towards the end of RSL and RSW I managed to make an unlikely turn around into one of the biggest stars around today. Winning most titles in the business and owning RSA as well rejuvinating the E-Feds.

2.Slare-Slare is undoubtedly one of the most decorated wrestlers there has ever been. It was incredidbly close between him and the number 1. He is also very sexy and is seemingly around for the near distant future as well.

1.Krob-Kinda controversial choice here. I didn't always see eye to eye with Krob but he is undoubtedly legendary. Owning RSW for a great amount of time after winning a best of 7 series with Headache he just is my number 1

Slare
September 2nd, 2005, 4:13 PM
this is just another ego boost slare, you know every single top five is going to be prectically the same and you know that you're probably going to win

Youd think so wouldnt you dazz, I was actually just planning on doing a lot of these fun gamey random things in the lead up to mania.

Actually, I doubr highly that I will win, because most people here value the likes of KRob ect. more than me, which is fine.

Sorry if you think that way dazz, but thats your opinion, fine.

Dazz
September 2nd, 2005, 4:17 PM
that didnt come out quite as it was meant to, sounded a lot more arsey than it was supposed to. it was meant to sound a bit jokey...but i failed. i'm not having a go honest. guess i'm just a little annoyed that i know that i wont get in any of them coz i never get oushed or anythig i just float around the mid card

JamieB
September 2nd, 2005, 4:17 PM
Exactly, Vote for Me!

I did consider you Dazz actually, but I went for my 5 instead

Slare
September 2nd, 2005, 4:20 PM
that didnt come out quite as it was meant to, sounded a lot more arsey than it was supposed to. it was meant to sound a bit jokey...but i failed. i'm not having a go honest. guess i'm just a little annoyed that i know that i wont get in any of them coz i never get oushed or anythig i just float around the mid card

To be fair, you could very easily be main eventing if you were around more. You had a main event run in RWC.

There is also the fact that the roster is so jam-packed at the moment too.

But promo, get yourself an interesting little gimmick or a niche going, If you deserve to be in the main event , you will be.

Dazz
September 2nd, 2005, 4:20 PM
you say that now jamie...you were going to give me the sympathy vote coz norwich seem to have forgotten how to play football weren't you? admit it go on

and slare, the problem i have is i use al my good promos for xrf and erw thus little remains for here. even when i do get a goo idea for rsa i usually adapt and stick it xrf/erw anyway

Slare
September 2nd, 2005, 4:22 PM
you say that now jamie...you were going to give me the sympathy vote coz norwich seem to have forgotten how to play football weren't you? admit it go on

and slare, the problem i have is i use al my good promos for xrf and erw thus little remains for here. even when i do get a goo idea for rsa i usually adapt and stick it xrf/erw anyway

Use the same kinda gimmick here, nobody will hold it against you.

JamieB
September 2nd, 2005, 4:39 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lost to Stoke. Maybe we need to have another Canary/Eagle Ladder match. If we had another Palace vs. Norwich match i know who would win!

Slare
September 2nd, 2005, 4:42 PM
What about celtic?

Dazz
September 2nd, 2005, 5:13 PM
I seem to remember the last three being draws...all of which were thanks to andy bloody johnson. and as for celtic, look at it this way slare, you're doing better than rangers, though i think hearts may actually win the league this year

Holy_Hopkins
September 2nd, 2005, 6:20 PM
What about celtic?

Who?

:lol: out before Everton

Mikey_Jones
September 3rd, 2005, 5:33 AM
My votes will be on RSA only, okay?

5. Matt Vallance
4. Nattydred
3. Stone Cold Chris
2. Jam-Bomb
1. Slare

Reasons will be out soon

StoneColdChris
September 3rd, 2005, 10:37 AM
I am not in the top 5!!!!

Mikey_Jones
September 3rd, 2005, 10:49 AM
Oops. I forgot you. Will edit you in now.

Aeida
September 3rd, 2005, 11:00 AM
Oops. I forgot you. Will edit you in now.

If you forgot about him, would he really go into your top 5. No offence to SCC but if his one on the guys you consider top 5, you would probably remember him... just saying... anyway

1. Slare
2. Stone Cold Chris
3. Nattydred
4. Matt Vallance
5. Jam-bomb

My reasons... i have none, it's just what i think from what i have seen

Mikey_Jones
September 3rd, 2005, 11:07 AM
Good point. Just didn't really think about it.He probaly would of been in, not just cos he said

JamieB
September 3rd, 2005, 11:30 AM
This does not work with the newbies. Matt Vallance for instance hasn't even been around for the whole of RSA let alone anything else yet he is in *****'s and Aeida's Top 5

Mikey_Jones
September 3rd, 2005, 11:40 AM
How about we make a seperate poll for only RSA, and make the first poll only for people who were actually in one of those feds?

Bennedy
September 3rd, 2005, 12:35 PM
I have not been around for the past feds but i have seen them so

1. Slare
2. Krob
3. Holy Hopkins
4. Jam-bomb
5. Natty or SCC

V-Line
September 3rd, 2005, 6:51 PM
This does not work with the newbies. Matt Vallance for instance hasn't even been around for the whole of RSA let alone anything else yet he is in *****'s and Aeida's Top 5

Yeah, I agree, it has to be voted by the guys who have been around long enough to see everyone.
But the new guys voting dosen't hurt anybody, because the future made their picks!!

Aeida
September 3rd, 2005, 9:15 PM

No debating to that, our votes are kinda one sided and void, but it is our opinions, and we expressed them. I don't even care if my votes are counted anyway, due to the fact that i would have no idea about the past of these games

StoneColdChris
September 4th, 2005, 10:47 PM
whens the next show by the way slare

JamieB
September 5th, 2005, 5:43 AM
Its this Monday. Slare has wormed out of doing any matches so he is just putting it together

Mikey_Jones
September 5th, 2005, 6:25 AM
When you say this monday, do you mean today?

JamieB
September 5th, 2005, 7:42 AM
Yes, Slare might have just had a day long Kilt and Haggis party and might be recovering from the stomach ache

Slare
September 5th, 2005, 2:51 PM
Oi jamie, the show isnt up cos ive not got your bastarding matches you shit.

JamieB
September 5th, 2005, 3:20 PM
Bitch Bitch you skirt wearing Mars Bar Deep Fryer!!

By the Way what was the other match I said I would do, I thought FaSho was in it but he doesnt have a match?

Slare
September 5th, 2005, 3:25 PM
Its cool, be up in 5.

Tha Kyd
September 5th, 2005, 3:27 PM
Slare clear out your mail box!

viva_la_raza
September 5th, 2005, 3:46 PM
Great show Slare, well done. And if any of you noticed this is my first post since Friday....no...oh okay. Well, natts Chat will feature Fasho and Mikey Jones, and possibly the man from down under, Steve Irw...SKIPPY!

JamieB
September 5th, 2005, 4:08 PM
Yes, I had set up missing person posters. We were all worried sick gawd dammit!

Mikey_Jones
September 5th, 2005, 4:21 PM
House Show will be done tomorrow
Anyone wanna face anyone at a house show?

StoneColdChris
September 5th, 2005, 4:24 PM
I had my dog searching for you

JamieB
September 5th, 2005, 4:27 PM
That explains why he wasn't here then. He was running away from SCC's Dog

FaSho34
September 5th, 2005, 5:54 PM
House Show will be done tomorrow
Anyone wanna face anyone at a house show?

I have an idea, pm me

Slare
September 6th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Right, so, you lot, what match would you most like to see main event rajahmania.

Im not saying anything because I already know obviously, and Its my match choice, duh, but you lot anyway, Rajahmaina dream match, and while were here, dream card.

Bennedy
September 6th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Okay. The main event i would Say RSA title Triple threat

Slare vs SCC vs Nattydred

Jam-bomb vs Krob

Bruno vs Aeida

Holy Hopkins vs Nightmare

Toysailor vs The Dunc

Am not sure about the rest.

Mikey_Jones
September 6th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Hmmm, probaly the following:

SLARE vs SCC vs Nattydred-RSA Title match
Matt Vallance vs Mikey Jones-Ambulance match for IN title
Bruno vs Aeida vs Timesplitter vs FaSho
Hopkins and Nightmare vs Toysailor and Skippy Smith-RSA tag champion match- Pole on a Pole
Mafia vs Dazz vs BBB vs Marajuana vs Funazz vs OK-Winner gets an IN title shot

Bennedy
September 6th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Bruno vs Aeida Ambulance match

heyman_rulez
September 6th, 2005, 1:01 PM
Dream Rajahmania card:

Slare vs Dunc
SCC vs Nightmare
Hopkins vs Toysailor
NattyDread vs Jam-bomb

The rest of you I honestly have no idea who you are.

Bennedy
September 6th, 2005, 1:09 PM
And thats how it will stay. :wave:

heyman_rulez
September 6th, 2005, 1:09 PM
...... Gay

Bennedy
September 6th, 2005, 1:11 PM
now what was the point in that?

viva_la_raza
September 6th, 2005, 1:57 PM
Well my dream main event would have to be Stone Cold Chris v Slare or Slare vs The Dunc. Apart from that, I'd love to see hopkins verses Nightmare, Toysailor verses Funazz (don't ask me why), Natty Dred vs Jam-Bomb, Aeida vs Bruno, Timesplitter vs Fasho and Pimpdaddy vs Oceansmafia.

Tha Kyd
September 6th, 2005, 3:27 PM
My top nine:

9. Krob
8. Dazz/Gentoo
7. Funazz
6. Fasho
5. Dunc
4. Stone Cold Chris
3. Holy Hopkins
2. Headache
1. SLARE

My dream match is Funazz vs. SLARE 60 minute Iron Man rematch :D

OceansMafia
September 6th, 2005, 5:14 PM
Pimpdaddy vs Oceansmafia.

i think we fought each other like 4 times in RWC near the end

OceansMafia
September 6th, 2005, 5:14 PM
Dream Rajahmania card:

Slare vs Dunc
SCC vs Nightmare
Hopkins vs Toysailor
NattyDread vs Jam-bomb

OceansMafia
September 6th, 2005, 5:17 PM
my top 5

1. Mafia
2. Mafia
3. Mafia
4. Mafia
5. Mafia

Hell yeah i'm on no ones list so no one will be on mine :D

Dream match? a match with Krob that doesn't end in DQ would be nice

StoneColdChris
September 6th, 2005, 5:55 PM
I would like to see some reasons for some lists, just to know why they picked those

Pimpdaddy
September 6th, 2005, 7:01 PM
Pimpdaddy vs Oceansmafia

did i hear some call my name? i do believe its time for a come back so get ready RSA because the daddy is back

FaSho34
September 6th, 2005, 10:27 PM
did i hear some call my name? i do believe its time for a come back so get ready RSA because the daddy is back

:hyper:

FaSho34
September 6th, 2005, 10:28 PM

:grumpy:

JamieB
September 7th, 2005, 6:03 AM
Light a Fatty for this Pimpdaddy, Mafia You were on my just missed out list, It shows I love you really

V-Line
September 7th, 2005, 7:11 AM
Dream Rajahmania card:

Slare vs Dunc
SCC vs Nightmare
Hopkins vs Toysailor
NattyDread vs Jam-bomb

Who are you by the way?

Why arn't I on any dream cards for Rajahmania?

Mikey_Jones
September 7th, 2005, 7:14 AM
Your on mine, aren't you?

viva_la_raza
September 7th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Slare I will send you an e-mail to your hotmail account with the match I have done and Natts Chat, otherwiese it will be in big chunks. :yes:

Slare
September 7th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Wooo, pimpdaddy is back. Things look really, really good round here.

We have a roster of more than twenty, which is awesome, and gives me the idea of a NEW TITLE!!!!!!

The hardcore title will be on the line in a match, to be decided, at Rajahmania.

Slare
September 7th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Oh, and :wave: Nightmare.

For those of you who dont know him, he is the co-founder of the Society, old skool.

Mikey_Jones
September 7th, 2005, 12:01 PM
The Hardcore title? Cool. Will it be 24/7 and that or will it be only hardcore matches? Or am I being to eager?

Bennedy
September 7th, 2005, 12:01 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to the new title.

Slare
September 7th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Ive not decided yet, I just made it up there.

There will be a 16 man tourney in the lead up to mania, the final being at Rajahmania.

Made that up just there too.

Mikey_Jones
September 7th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Just wanna say, for no real reason, props to SLARE, JamieB and anyone else involved in making RSA. It's really good and enjoyable, and I for one appreciate the effort.
:beer:

Bennedy
September 7th, 2005, 12:04 PM
I know Nightmare. I read the forums when Natty and SCC were little new boys.

Bennedy
September 7th, 2005, 12:06 PM
I would also like to thank everyone for making this amazing project call RSA. Keep it up guys.

heyman_rulez
September 7th, 2005, 1:09 PM
Add....
Pimp vs Oceans
And Fasho vs Nattydude to my Rajahmania card as well :yes: :D

---------------------

Nope, not getting my addy mr azz

---------------------------

ok, stop spamming the newsboard, and lay off hatred, hes been fine for the past week or so, and....HOLY SHIT, ITS PIMPDADDY!!!!..... and Nightmare :shifty:

---------------------------

Surveillance - I'm Nightmare. Not on my card because I have no idea who you are.

Bennedy
September 7th, 2005, 1:19 PM
You will learn fast. I am Bruno sir.

heyman_rulez
September 7th, 2005, 1:21 PM
:wave:

Mikey_Jones
September 7th, 2005, 1:28 PM
I am Mikey Jones. Hey
:wave:

JamieB
September 7th, 2005, 2:51 PM
To Celebrate Nightmare's return.....

Say your prayers, little bum
Don’t forget my son, to wear rubber condoms.
I fuck you quick, with a stick
I’ve mislaid my dick, it’s been nicked by Slaress mum, yeah

Now my third eyes open, Slip it in extra tight.

Exit pants, Enter ass, take my dick. Put it in your mouth and lick. HUH

Suck my dong, Stab some shite.
Naughty vicar tonight, I’ll fuck him without a light.
Screams were hard, screams were dire
His ass was on fire
I was afraid he would biiiiite, yeah

Now my third eyes open I’ll slip it in extra tight.

Exit pants, Enter ass, take my dick, now put it in your mouth and lick.

(solo)

Now I lay me down to sleep (now I lay me down to sleep)
Pray I get done by a creep (pray I get done by a creep)
If I die before I wake (if I die before I wake)
Pray that Jamie likes to take (pray that Jamie likes to take)

Lookout for Slare, he’s in the hood
he’s gonna chop off all your wood
He’s just a beast who’ll give you head
On the toilet or in your bed!
Exit pants, Stab some shit, bend or stand, Exit pants, Stab some shit take my dick, now put it in your mouth and lick.

Yeah, GAY!!!!! Yeah-yeah bloooow-woah.

Take my dick…. Now put it in your mouth and lick, take my dick…… (fade out)

:D

Slare
September 7th, 2005, 3:40 PM
Woooooooo, I got a name reference in this song.

Thanks to you lot too for taking part, I really enjoy doing it too, takes up a lot of time and effort, but its totally worth it.

Slare
September 7th, 2005, 3:53 PM
Just for the fun of it....

Main event scene...

Jambomb
Slare
Natty
SCC
Oceans
Toysailor

IN title

Funazz
Fasho
Pimpdaddy
Jones
Vallance
Bruno

Tag teams

T'N'A

Hopkins/Nighty

The foundation

Mara/BBB

That everyone?????

Bennedy
September 7th, 2005, 3:55 PM
That sounds good.

Mikey_Jones
September 7th, 2005, 3:57 PM
Yep, think it's got everyone. Seems good and fair.

V-Line
September 8th, 2005, 3:19 AM
Ah, Nightmare, i remember you.
You were the one with the crappy gay gimmick just before i lost the net for a while.
Good to see you are back with the same gimmick.......

heyman_rulez
September 8th, 2005, 9:16 AM
Yup because I've said so many gay stuff you twat.

You're the boring dude who's a bit shite yeah?

Slare
September 8th, 2005, 11:14 AM
ahahhahahaah yes!!!

Proper feud, cant let this one go can we.

Next week, Nightmare vs. Vallance....cage match.

JamieB
September 8th, 2005, 11:32 AM
NO!, How Dare you. I will show you a lesson Vallance. No one disses Nightmare!

Tha Kyd
September 8th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Just for the fun of it....

Main event scene...

Jambomb
Slare
Natty
SCC
Funazz
Oceans
Toysailor

IN title

Funazz
Fasho
Pimpdaddy
Jones
Vallance
Bruno

Tag teams

T'N'A

Hopkins/Nighty

The foundation

Mara/BBB

That everyone?????

That looks better, but isn't SCC supposed to be in the IN title like he always has been?

Slare
September 8th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Well considering he has a title shot next week, Id be carazay and say hes in the title picture.

JamieB
September 8th, 2005, 12:36 PM
He has put the Elimination Chamber Participants as Main Event, I think Pimpster should be a main eventer as well as TripleB tho

Slare
September 8th, 2005, 12:46 PM
btw, tomorows show will never be up tomorow, Im being lazy along with teh fact ive hardly recieved any matchs for it.

Todays topic for discussion.

Memorable moments.
Your favourite moment in RS....WHATEVER History.,

Mine...winning my first world title in RSW.

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Hmm, this is gonna be a weird one, but cos I ain't been here for long, I'm gonna say being RKO'ed through a table by Vallance. Mainly cos it's brutal, and it sets up our feud for Entrapment.

viva_la_raza
September 8th, 2005, 1:26 PM
In RWC, winning the tag titles with Funazz was awesome. Winning the IC Title would have been better, when I beat Dunc, but the show was just written up in note form so it wasn't as special. No worries.

StoneColdChris
September 8th, 2005, 5:06 PM
That looks better, but isn't SCC supposed to be in the IN title like he always has been?

Why did you scratch my name off, I've been here just as long as Nat yet you didn't scratch his name

JamieB
September 8th, 2005, 5:09 PM
When I won the RSW Title for the first time against The Dunc, Old Business/New Beginnings

Pimpdaddy
September 8th, 2005, 5:25 PM
When I won the RSW Title for the first time against The Dunc, Old Business/New Beginnings

hey hey, if we are running on about who has won what JamieB, i think my title history is slightly better then yours :cool:

give me some time and ill dig it up

JamieB
September 9th, 2005, 12:04 PM
:eek: :eek: :D! You Bitch! "Books himself to win every title twice"

Slare
September 9th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Jamie, get your arse on MSN....

You too natty, wheres my matches for tonight arsewipes.

viva_la_raza
September 9th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Jamie, get your arse on MSN....

You too natty, wheres my matches for tonight arsewipes.

Dont worry they'll be there. I'm a bit preoccupied with the fact that I may have a dislocated collar bone at the moment. See, my left shoulder has been sticking out a little big and now it is really deformed, it doen't hurt (which is why I don't think it was too serious) but I became a little freak show when we were getting changed for PE today.

Anyway, the matches will be sitting in your MSN inbox later on my boy.

Slare
September 9th, 2005, 12:26 PM
God stuff.

Aeida
September 11th, 2005, 6:59 AM
Sorry guys, i have been busy with assignments and things the last week so i have been unable to think about a promo or anything, so as soon as that all goes away i will get to it

viva_la_raza
September 11th, 2005, 3:51 PM
Yeah I will promo later on, I havn't found the time to recently.

OceansMafia
September 11th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Pimpdaddy Vs OceansMafia

ONE FINAL STAND

:muahaha::muahaha: :muahaha:

viva_la_raza
September 12th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Is the show still on for tonight?

Slare
September 12th, 2005, 4:11 PM
Right, place has been slow lately, Dont worry, show soon, PPV sunday, promo, built, please, thank you.

Bennedy
September 12th, 2005, 4:13 PM
great. slare i am changing to Bruno. not a big deal though.

Slare
September 12th, 2005, 4:15 PM
Cool, good stuff lads.

How big is our roster now, theres like 25 now, with more to come.

OceansMafia
September 12th, 2005, 4:17 PM
Cool, good stuff lads.

How big is our roster now, theres like 25 now, with more to come.

really?

Slare
September 13th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Yus, I predict well end up with about thirty come mania.

Which will be way too much.

But dont you lot worry, cos slarey and jammy know what to do!

Bennedy
September 13th, 2005, 10:58 AM
and so do i

Pimpdaddy
September 13th, 2005, 2:49 PM
Pimpdaddy Vs OceansMafia

ONE FINAL STAND

:muahaha::muahaha: :muahaha:

well it will be a stand for me and more like a short trip to the canvas for you :p

JamieB
September 13th, 2005, 3:12 PM
and so do i
Rearrange this well known phrase

The Fuck Shut Up

Bennedy
September 13th, 2005, 3:17 PM
could of just said it simple. i know end of. stop complaining.

Slare
September 13th, 2005, 4:18 PM
Ladies.....Gents, I give you a gem from funazz.

Stone Cold Chris vs. Bruno- Battle for the future. That sorta thing. Bruno talks about being the future but Chris is the future. Yada Yada Yada. Ends in a ladder match because in the future you can fly

Tha Kyd
September 13th, 2005, 4:18 PM
wow... What was that for?

viva_la_raza
September 13th, 2005, 4:19 PM
That Chris/Dred II match was a complete gem. Complete sex.

Mikey_Jones
September 13th, 2005, 4:21 PM
It was indeed, even serxy!

Slare
September 13th, 2005, 4:22 PM
Haw, Ive trademarked SERX!!!

Mikey_Jones
September 13th, 2005, 4:22 PM
<puts &#163;5 in the trademark box>

viva_la_raza
September 13th, 2005, 4:23 PM
Ah I trademark SERXUAL!

Mikey_Jones
September 13th, 2005, 4:24 PM
I'll trademark Serxy then! <takes &#163;5 back>

Slare
September 13th, 2005, 4:24 PM
SERXY is mine.

Mikey_Jones
September 13th, 2005, 4:25 PM
Haw, Ive trademarked SERX!!!

No slare, serx is yours, serxy is mine.

viva_la_raza
September 13th, 2005, 4:25 PM
<Nat joins in the fight for SERXY>

Slare
September 13th, 2005, 4:31 PM
Nobody has a clue what we are on about.

Tha Kyd
September 13th, 2005, 4:32 PM
What the fuck is SERX, SERXY, and SERXUAL? And SLARE send me back a PM when I send it to you

Mikey_Jones
September 13th, 2005, 4:32 PM
Who cares?

Slare
September 13th, 2005, 4:35 PM
No. ahahahahaaahaha spam

OceansMafia
September 13th, 2005, 4:49 PM
well it will be a stand for me and more like a short trip to the canvas for you :p

you beat me once, i beat you once....I'm Predicting a Oceans of a good time ;)

Holy_Hopkins
September 13th, 2005, 5:05 PM
My words are "yello" "evening" "grand" "you tit" and "cunt"

liverpool won. we are great :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

viva_la_raza
September 13th, 2005, 5:06 PM
No. ahahahahaaahaha spam

:lol: legend

Slare
September 13th, 2005, 5:10 PM
Oh stop it you.

Deka
September 13th, 2005, 7:39 PM
Who cares?

He's Mikey Jones, don't act like you don't know his name, ain't nothin' changed but his screename, he's gonna stay the same.

FaSho34
September 13th, 2005, 9:30 PM
Who... MIKE JONES!!!!!!

StoneColdChris
September 14th, 2005, 1:34 AM
Ladies.....Gents, I give you a gem from funazz.

Stone Cold Chris vs. Bruno- Battle for the future. That sorta thing. Bruno talks about being the future but Chris is the future. Yada Yada Yada. Ends in a ladder match because in the future you can fly

I'd say Natty vs Bruno first, since their history together

Bennedy
September 14th, 2005, 2:13 AM
but i might not be the future but i will take natty on

viva_la_raza
September 14th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Yeah me v Bruno was meant to happen after the PPV

Slare
September 14th, 2005, 11:41 AM
But there will be no flying.

viva_la_raza
September 14th, 2005, 12:14 PM
But there will be no flying.

:rofl:

Bennedy
September 14th, 2005, 12:41 PM
ooooooohhhhhhhhh

Slare
September 15th, 2005, 5:09 AM
OOOOOOH what.

Anywhoo, show will be up asap.

PPV will be up as soon as I can get it up. (oi!)
Shouls be sunday, but im not getting on the comp as much so we might have another midweek ppv.

Then, the road to rajamania begins.

StoneColdChris
September 17th, 2005, 3:23 PM
RSA ENTRAPMENT PREDICTIONS

RSA Title: Jam-Bomb vs Slare vs Natty-Dred vs SCC vs Mafia vs ToySailot in The Elimination Chamber
Winner(4):
Decison(1):
Final 2(1):
Order of Elimination(1):

International Title: Matt Vallence vs Mikey Jones in a TLC match
Winner(3):

Tag Team Titles: T'N'A vs Foundations(Dazz and OK)
Winner(3):
Who makes it(1):
Who takes it(1):
Decision(1):

Funazz vs Pimpdaddy vs Fasho
Winner(2):
Decison(1)
Who makes it(1):
Who takes it(1):

Hopkins and Nightmare vs BBB/Marijuana
Winner(2):
Who makes it(1):
Who takes it(1):
Decision(1):

Skippy Smith vs Bruno
Winner(2):
Decison(1):

Bonus( 2 points each)
First match:
Number of title changes:
Surprise

Mikey_Jones
September 17th, 2005, 3:31 PM

RSA Title: Jam-Bomb vs Slare vs Natty-Dred vs SCC vs Mafia vs ToySailor in The Elimination Chamber
Winner(4): SCC
Decison(1): Pinfall
Final 2(1):SCC and Slare
Order of Elimination(1): OM by Slare, Toysailor by J-B, Jam-Bomb by Nattydred, Nattydred by Slare, Slare by SCC

Winner(3):Mikey Jones

Winner(3):T'N'A
Who makes it(1): Timesplitter
Who takes it(1): OK
Decision(1): Pinfall

Winner(2): Funazz
Who makes it(1): Funazz
Who takes it(1): FaSho

Winner(2): Hopkins/Nightmare
Who makes it(1): Hopkins
Who takes it(1):Marajuana

Skippy Smith vs Bruno
Winner(2): Skippy Smith

Bonus( 2 points each)
First match:Skippy Smith vs Bruno
Number of title changes: 2
Surprise: Someone interferes in Elimination Chamber

Bennedy
September 17th, 2005, 3:37 PM
RSA Title: Jam-Bomb vs Slare vs Natty-Dred vs SCC vs Mafia vs ToySailot in The Elimination Chamber
Winner(4):SCC
Decison(1):pinfall
Final 2(1):SCC and Slare
Order of Elimination(1):Oceansmafia,Toysailor,Nattydred,Jam Bomb,Slare

Winner(3):Mikey Jones

Winner(3):T'N'A
Who makes it(1):Aeida
Who takes it(1):OK
Decision(1):Pinfall

Winner(2):Funazz
Decison(1)Pinfall
Who makes it(1):Funazz
Who takes it(1):Fasho

Winner(2):Hopkins and Nightmare
Who makes it(1):Hopkins
Who takes it(1):BBB
Decision(1):pinfall

Skippy Smith vs Bruno
Winner(2):Skippy Smith
Decison(1):Pinfall

Bonus( 2 points each)
First match:Tag team title match
Number of title changes:2
Surprise Natty helps SCC win title

Tha Kyd
September 17th, 2005, 3:47 PM

Winner(4): Jam-Bomb
Decison(1): pinfall
Final 2(1): Slare/ Jam-Bomb
Order of Elimination(1): OM/ TS/ SCC/ ND/ Slare/ JB

Winner(3): Jones

Winner(3): T'N'A
Who makes it(1): Splitter
Who takes it(1): Dazz
Decision(1): pinfall

Who takes it(1): Pimpdaddy

Winner(2): Hopkins and Nightmare
Who takes it(1): BBB
Decision(1): pinfall

Skippy Smith vs Bruno
Winner(2): Bruno

Bonus( 2 points each)
First match: Smith vs. Bruno
Number of title changes: 1
Surprise: Something to do with the Dunc or Lexi or both

Mikey_Jones
September 17th, 2005, 4:13 PM
Hey, with this suggestion thing, i know it's a bit of a bad idea, but how about the winner of this gets a title shot for the title of their choice at a show? Just an idea.

Bennedy
September 17th, 2005, 4:45 PM
mate they are really gonna say i want a shot at the IN title not the rsa title but seens like a good idea.

V-Line
September 17th, 2005, 7:54 PM

Winner(4): Slare
Final 2(1): Slare/SCC
Order of Elimination(1): OM, TS, ND, JB, SCC

Winner(3): The Legend Killer Matt Vallence

Who makes it(1): Aeida

Winner(2): Pimpdaddy
Who makes it(1): Pimpdaddy
Who takes it(1): Funazz

Who takes it(1): Marijuana

Skippy Smith vs Bruno

Bonus( 2 points each)
First match: Smith vs Bruno
Number of title changes: 1
Surprise: Legend Returns

viva_la_raza
September 18th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Fuck me Dazz is going to have a field day when he gets back, they beat us 1-0 today. Complete wank it was. Cheer me up with the PPV Slare!

Pimpdaddy
September 18th, 2005, 11:57 AM
i dont believe in betting (unless sure ill win) so all i will say about my predictions for the ppv is I will win my match

Slare
September 18th, 2005, 4:11 PM
Yeah, about the ppv, Its not done yes *cowers in corner*, Will be upsometime during the week.

SOWWY

Mikey_Jones
September 19th, 2005, 1:53 PM
Regarding Natty dred's recent promo in the main thread:

OMFG!!!!!!111111 BRUNO GT OWN3D!!!111111oneone!!1 LOL OMG WTF!!11111

viva_la_raza
September 19th, 2005, 1:55 PM
Regarding Natty dred's recent promo in the main thread:

OMFG!!!!!!111111 BRUNO GT OWN3D!!!111111oneone!!1 LOL OMG WTF!!11111

:lol: brilliant

SERXY

Mikey_Jones
September 20th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Happy birthday Hopkins! Hope you had a good one! :beer:

Bennedy
September 20th, 2005, 11:32 AM
yep i second they bud

viva_la_raza
September 20th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Dammit I wanted to be the first!

Have a gooden Hopkins.

Mikey_Jones
September 20th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Yay! I beat Natty!

Holy_Hopkins
September 20th, 2005, 11:59 AM
:heart: ya all

Tha Kyd
September 20th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Happy B Day Hopkins

Bring out the hot sexy virgins :D

Slare
September 20th, 2005, 1:14 PM
SERXY VIRGINS DMANIT.

FaSho34
September 20th, 2005, 7:24 PM
RSA Title: Jam-Bomb vs Slare vs Natty-Dred vs SCC vs Mafia vs ToySailor in The Elimination Chamber
Winner(4): Slare
Final 2(1): Slare/SCC
Order of Elimination(1): Sailor, Mafia, Bomb, Dred

Winner(3): The Legend Killer Matt Vallence

Who makes it(1): TimeSplitter
Who takes it(1): Dazz

Who takes it(1): PimpDaddy

Who takes it(1): BBB

Skippy Smith vs Bruno

Bonus( 2 points each)
First match: Smith vs Bruno
Number of title changes: 0
Surprise: Huge main event?

OceansMafia
September 20th, 2005, 10:48 PM
everybody predicts me to lose first except fasho, and says 2nd :lol: i love it

my prediction

Scc wins
Mafia beats everybody, slare comes back out, and hands SCC a chair...SCC hits me...1 2 3

Pimpdaddy will beat Funazz...i mean c'mon

jones will win the IN title *Looks around*

Whoever the tag champs are they keep the belt

Hopkins and Nightmare wins

Bruno wins

First match...Bruno

Surprise...Mafia isn't eliminated 1st

Number of title changes - 2 Pimpdaddy wins the title and so does SCC

V-Line
September 20th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Mafia, you forgot the IN title match.

Anyway, hopkins sorry for getting picky the other day and have a good B-Day.

Tha Kyd
September 21st, 2005, 10:08 AM
whoever wins gets a MITB opportunity for the title withing the next year :p

viva_la_raza
September 21st, 2005, 10:50 AM

Winner(4): Stone Cold Chris
Final 2(1):Stone Cold Chris and Natty Dred
Order of Elimination(1): Toysailor, Jam-Bomb, Mafia, Slare, Natty Dred

Winner(3): Mikey Jones

Decison(1) Submission
Who takes it(1): Fasho

Decision(1): DQ

Skippy Smith vs Bruno
Winner(2): Skippy

Bonus( 2 points each)
First match: Bruno v Skippy
Number of title changes:1
Surprise- A tag team splits up.

Holy_Hopkins
September 21st, 2005, 1:09 PM
Anyway, hopkins sorry for getting picky the other day and have a good B-Day.

:heart:

Predictions....

Winner(4): SCC
Final 2(1):Stone Cold Chris and Slare
Order of Elimination(1): 1st eliminated:Natty Dred, Jam-Bomb, Mafia, Toysailor, Slare,

Winner(3): Matt Vallance

Winner(2): Pimpdaddy
Decison(1) Pinfall
Who makes it(1): Pimpdaddy....
Who takes it(1): Funazz

Skippy Smith vs Bruno
Winner(2): Skippy

Bonus( 2 points each)
First match: Hopkins/Nightmare vs BBB/Marijuana
Number of title changes: 2
Surprise- SCC pins Slare? Toysailor costs Slare?

-----------------

Ignore that, didn't realise the PPV start was already up.....

Either Nat is grand at guessing or he wrote some matches..... :\ hehe

Mikey_Jones
September 21st, 2005, 1:54 PM
In the lead up to Mania, many questions are being asked...and one of those is... what is your match record since joining RSA? In all matches (not house shows), how many have you won or lost? Don't include Entrapment, as it's not finished yet.

Mine is 3-3. Average.

Here are the links for the show pages:
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=6
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=9
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=12
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=15
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=23
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=36
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=43
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=49
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=64
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=74
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=79
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=88
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=104244&page=93

That's them all I think!

Slare
September 21st, 2005, 1:56 PM
Im shit

Mikey_Jones
September 21st, 2005, 2:27 PM
All the links are up for the shows and PPV's

Slare
September 21st, 2005, 2:36 PM
WHERE?

Bennedy
September 21st, 2005, 2:36 PM
Final Score 7 losses 5 wins

Slare
September 21st, 2005, 2:54 PM
YOU SUXORS

Bennedy
September 21st, 2005, 2:57 PM
that is pretty decent

OceansMafia
September 22nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
i lost a lot i think i am 2 wins and 9 loses...to busy to check

V-Line
September 22nd, 2005, 1:36 AM
You think that is bad...........
My Record

1 Win
8 Losses (and soon to be 9 with my loss at entraptment)

What have I done wrong to be booked like this.

This is a pile of shit and i'm fed up. Can somebody give me some bloody win!!!!
Bruno even has a better record than me..........by alot!!!

Slare
September 22nd, 2005, 5:54 AM
Haha, I never even realised that.

You can have a match against.....Benpass next show, theres a win for you.

JamieB
September 22nd, 2005, 4:07 PM
Everyone give me rep points or you job....

Mikey_Jones
September 22nd, 2005, 4:11 PM
I've repped you Jamie. Happy?

JamieB
September 22nd, 2005, 4:14 PM
You get a Big Bad JB Hug!!!!

It isnt the same as a Hopkins hug but its getting there

Mikey_Jones
September 22nd, 2005, 4:15 PM
YAY!!!! <blatant spamming>

Holy_Hopkins
September 22nd, 2005, 4:18 PM
NOTHING is as good as a Hopkins hug.

JamieB
September 22nd, 2005, 4:19 PM
Hey! you can see who repped you in your User CP. This is sexual. I have gone on a spree! I have missed the rest of my points though, who did them

Mikey_Jones
September 22nd, 2005, 4:20 PM
Can someone rep me please. My rep points aren't showing and I need to check they're working...
Also, can I have a hopkins hug?

Holy_Hopkins
September 22nd, 2005, 4:22 PM
rep points?

Everyone can have a hopkins hug....

Mikey_Jones
September 22nd, 2005, 4:22 PM
Just repped you. Now that surely deserves a hopkins hug?

JamieB
September 22nd, 2005, 4:26 PM
Hopkins its on bitch!

Holy_Hopkins
September 22nd, 2005, 4:27 PM
:muahaha:

Slare
September 23rd, 2005, 8:26 AM
wHAT THE DEUCE?

StoneColdChris
September 24th, 2005, 12:51 AM
The champ is HERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AS your new RSA champion, I guarentee you that I will be squashing people left and right, making the IN champion my bitch, have the tag team champs job to me in 5 seconds, and do the thumbs up and the thumbs down

You can't see me, the time is now

LOL

But seriously great ppv, slare whats the card for the next show

viva_la_raza
September 24th, 2005, 3:30 AM
Chris your my next guest on Natts Chat bitch.

Winner of a rap battle gets squash match v Scotian Stinger!

Mikey_Jones
September 24th, 2005, 5:10 AM
...I don't wanna be your bitch.

Slare
September 24th, 2005, 8:35 AM
Right troops.

First congrats chris, bet you didnt expect that one.

Next show will be....Friday...probably.

Main event......

ROSTER WIDE ROYAL RUMBLE FOR RAJAHMANIA NO.1 CONTENDERSHIP.

Natts chat with Chris Lemchi (SCC)

Timesplitter and Aieda vs. ??????????
Tag titles

Mikey Jones vs. Fasho

Funazz and Bruno vs. Nattydred and Jambomb

SCC vs. Toysailor