TRIPLE H (HEEL) - darkhorse
BATISTA (FACE)-Wrestlefest 34
ABBYS (HEEL)-*****Frog Splash

Samoa Joe(Face)-thetony

World Champion Vacant

Tv title Vacant

Tag team title vacant

Hardcore title vacant

Rules:Joining the game is easy. To sign a contract with the company, simply post your wrestler's name on this thread, along with their heel or face status. It is first come, first served. Meaning, the first to post a grappler's name, IS that wrestler and no one else can be that wrestler. Any current WWE and NWA/TNA Superstars are open for selection
Match results will be determined via random decision (the number system from the previous game is back), no biased choices will be made. Storylines, gimmicks, and match scripts will be determined by the person controlling the specified character. Match scripts will be ultimately completed by myself, but, now, players will have the option of scripting the actions of their character for their match. Backstage and in-ring mic segments will be written by the players themselves, in an effort to allow players to mold and develop their characters themselves.

Bennedy
August 17th, 2005, 4:14 PM
Anymore new people fancy joining?

OceansMafia
August 17th, 2005, 11:56 PM
i dont want to continue, you can take my name off please thanks

Brian M.
August 18th, 2005, 12:48 AM
So what would be the point of promoing and actually putting time into this if all the match winners are picked at random anyway? Also, what do you mean picked at random? Do you pick out of a hat? If I get some explanations on this I might join.
________
Zx14 Vs Hayabusa (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_bike_is_quicker_kawasaki_zx_-14_or_suzuki_hayabusa)

Aeida
August 18th, 2005, 1:24 AM
So what would be the point of promoing and actually putting time into this if all the match winners are picked at random anyway? Also, what do you mean picked at random? Do you pick out of a hat? If I get some explanations on this I might join.

Point of promoing is for the fun of expanding storylines and starting fueds and stuff like that. By random, i dunno what he is saying, but he said it will be like RSA, which is simulated using one of the ps2 games

V-Line
August 18th, 2005, 1:51 AM
if it is not to late, i'll take Randy Orton (heel)

Bennedy
August 18th, 2005, 3:04 AM
What Aeida Said promos are for furthering storylines And they are not picked out of a hat but somehing along those lines.

JamieB
August 18th, 2005, 5:39 AM
I think it would be good for business if you made me the World Champion

Aeida
August 18th, 2005, 7:33 AM
Oh btw, if its alright can i change to a Face Matt Hardy...

Bennedy
August 18th, 2005, 7:35 AM
Jamie your gonna have to earn it.From now until Sunday people will promo as to why they should be champion.The six that impress me will be entered into a Six man Elimination match on the first show for the title.

Bennedy
August 18th, 2005, 7:38 AM
Oh btw, if its alright can i change to a Face Matt Hardy...
No problem

Aeida
August 18th, 2005, 7:40 AM
Hey yea, i was sposed to tell you that if you want a hand with some matches, just ask and i will give you a hand.... Aslong as they are WWE guys... cause i have no idea about people from other companies

Bennedy
August 18th, 2005, 7:41 AM
Sure i'm cool with that

Bennedy
August 18th, 2005, 8:01 AM
AFTERSHOCK

On tuesday anew picture in wrestling begins
Who will be the six superstars involved in the FWWE Title match?

How will the other titles be decided?

All this will be revealed on Aftershock!

Fanny Batter
August 18th, 2005, 9:01 AM
No offence, but the look is poor. Spice things up. Add a bit of colour, bold a few things, have images. At the moment, it just looks like a novice game. Take a look at the old FWWE's to see what I mean.

Brian M.
August 18th, 2005, 5:15 PM
Ugh, so how exactly are you picking the matches? Simming them on a game, just writing them up yourself? If you're writing them up yourself I don't see why you just don't pick a winner.
________
VAPORIZER WIKI (http://vaporizerwiki.com)

Mikey_Jones
August 18th, 2005, 5:25 PM
If it's not to late to join, I'll be Abyss, heel. Can I still have Faher James Mitchell as a mouth piece?

FaSho34
August 18th, 2005, 6:46 PM
I wanna switch to AJ Styles-Face

Wrestlefest34
August 18th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Batista walks out to the entranceway as the fans roar with applause and cheers...

http://www.batistaweb.com/raw/022805/29.jpg

Batista saunters down to ringside, enters the ring, grabs a microphone and speaks to the cheering fans...

http://www.batistaweb.com/raw/022805/35.jpg

http://www.batistaweb.com/raw/022805/51.jpg

Batista: So, everyone wants to know why I'm worthy of being in the title tournament. Well, I'll tell you why. I am the most dominant athlete in this business today. I destroyed HHH not once or twice, but three times. I proved to the world that I belong here. I am not going anywhere, except to the top of that mountain. I have been the champion before, and I will be champion again.

If The Powers That Be decide that I am not to be in this tournament, well, fine, but I promise you this: I will win the World's Heavyweight Championship at some point; the only question now is not a matter of if but when! The world knows what I am capable of, and the damage I can inflict on others. I'm not called the "Animal" because I resemble some muppet-esque character. I am called that because I maul my opponents and I take no prisoners.

Guys like HHH, Kurt Angle, and HBK might walk out here and tell me to be afraid of them, but the truth of the matter is that they should be afraid of me! They should be afraid of what might happen when I lose my temper, of what might happen should I decide to forget about the "rulebook" and just start ending careers. Steel Cage matches, HIAC matches, Ladder matches; it all makes no difference to me. The results will always be the same no matter what: I will be standing tall and victorious while my opponent will be drowing in defeat, and just possibly a pool of their own blood!

Be afraid, because The Animal has been unleashed!

Batista, now charged up, takes his jacket off, undoes his shirt, does the "thumbs up sign"....

http://www.batistaweb.com/raw/022805/130.jpg

Then seconds later, does the "thumbs down" sign, effectively stating his challenge, and the outcome, should anyone accept that challenge...

http://www.batistaweb.com/raw/022805/133.jpg

Bennedy
August 19th, 2005, 2:51 AM
If it's not to late to join, I'll be Abyss, heel. Can I still have Faher James Mitchell as a mouth piece?
Well i don't see why not

Mikey_Jones
August 19th, 2005, 2:57 AM
Thanks. I'll do my first promo later on today

Bennedy
August 19th, 2005, 2:59 AM
Great

Aeida
August 19th, 2005, 4:07 AM
Matt Hardy's Music goes out over the arena as shocked fans stand up, surprised to see Hardy answer Batista's challenge

http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/RayNRon/images/mattfacts52.jpg

Matt Fact: Matt is ridiculously underrated.

Microphone in hand hardy stops at the top of the stage looking up towards the ring

Batista, Batista, Batista, Surprised?... I bet you are. But then again, I make a habit of surprising people. Eddie Guerrero, The Dudley's, The Undertaker, Kane and of course Edge. Of course as you all know, Edge is kind of MIA at the moment, and without him, I am going to need something else to set my sights on. I was thinking, why not the World Championship...

I have been a 6-time tag team champion with my brother Jeff, I beat a past WWE Champion for the European belt... I have also won the Hardcore and the Cruiserweight Championship... Why not complete the set?

Now I bet your thinking that with our size difference that I will not have a chance in hell to beat you, little own have a chance to win the World Title. All I have to say to that, is that the WWE kicked my ass out on the kerb, and well, then they thought that I was worthy enough to be in this business.

Now that I am back, I have to prove that the fans are right... by becoming the world champion.

Hardy raises his hand above his head and does the V1 symbol, still staring Batista down from the top of the ramp

Mikey_Jones
August 19th, 2005, 8:05 AM
(Note: Although I watch TNA, I haven't seen how Mitchell talks, so don't moan if isn't his style of speaking please)

(Abyss makes his way to the ring in his chain, being accomponied by Father James Mitchell)

Mitchell: Abyss is an amazing force, and has beaten "The Phenominal One" AJ Styles 4 times. 4 times. Now Batista. Well done on beating HHH 3 times. Lets all cheer. Yay. You really think you can lift and overpower Abyss. I don't
And Matt Hardy.

(Abyss pounds and shakes the ropes, obviously wanting to hurt someone.)

Poor you. You've won the Tag team, Hardcore, European and Cruiserweight. In other words, you can swing a chair, beat up little guys, do half the work and beat people with posh accents. That's really hard, isn't it.
When Abyss gets in the ring for the tournament, he will be the only one left standing, as the way I see it, everyone else is weak.

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 2:59 PM
FWWE

AFTERSHOCK

Card

Triple Threat FWWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Batista vs Matt Hardy vs Abbys

FWWE TV TITLE
6 man-Elimination match
Christian vs Jeff Hardy vs Paul London vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs Raven

No 1 contendership for FWWE Title Tournament

HHH VS JBL VS KANE VS John Cena vs Undertaker vs Rock vs Mankind vs Shawn michaels

FWWE TAG TEAM TITLES
Chris Jericho and Randy Orton vs Shelton Benjamin and Billy Gunn

FWWE Hardcore Title

Zach Gowen vs Funaki vs Christopher Daniels vs Muhamed Haasan

Also an announcement by Samoa Joe

StoneColdChris
August 20th, 2005, 3:23 PM
whoa whoa, you can't just make the match. Are you crazy, or just stupid. A FWWE title match involving those guys. Now I know I haven't said this in a long time, but FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO FANTASY WWE.

Yea, so why make a match involving those jabronies. We both know what going to happen, as soon those jabronies hit the ring, the crowd isnt going to bored out of there mind. So I have proposition for you, and its going to be make you happy, me happy and the entire arena happy. You put the great one in the match and when the people champion hits the ring, you'll hear the millions and millions of rock fans screaming, "ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY"

But the choice is up to you, but if you do, when its all said and done, you will know why the rock is the great one, why the rock is the people's champ, and why the rock will be the best damn FWWE champ there ever was. IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 3:46 PM
Well your in the NO 1 CONTENDER tournament

FaSho34
August 20th, 2005, 4:27 PM
We need to promo, I thought it was only numbers? I really don't know how to promo as Styles so could I be someone like.... Christian

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 4:29 PM
Kay.Eh yeah i really ain't gonna do the number system

Mikey_Jones
August 20th, 2005, 4:59 PM
So, who is in the No 1 contendership tournament for my soon to be title?

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 5:03 PM
Look at the card for Aftershock

Mikey_Jones
August 20th, 2005, 5:13 PM
Sorry, my brain went dead for a minute and I couldn't see the match.

Aeida
August 21st, 2005, 7:06 AM
hey Hatred, just wondering who besides The Rock, Christian, Abyss, Batista, Mankind (If your still him) and Matt Hardy are still active members of the Roster?

Bennedy
August 21st, 2005, 7:36 AM
Viva is mankind

Aeida
August 21st, 2005, 7:40 AM
Viva is mankind

Ah, so he is... anyway, is there anyone else?

Not that it matters... I just wanna know what kind of competition i will have when i am Champion

Bennedy
August 21st, 2005, 7:43 AM
Well i have not pm'd that many people.most people don't come onto the forum anymore

Bennedy
August 22nd, 2005, 4:15 AM
More matches to come

JamieB
August 22nd, 2005, 5:39 AM
See look that was a Fatal 4 Way Hardcore Match that had:
No Colour
9 Lines
At least 3 of which are Pinfalls
I bet anything you didnt spell check it
You just wrote it straight onto the thread
No Bold or extended text

It just looks incredibly amatuer, that is why people don't want to join in your games, and also since you start so many! Think of a game, make sure it looks professional, make it original, wait a bit before you start it and then actually make it decent then it can be successful

Aeida
August 22nd, 2005, 6:13 AM
Yea JamieB is right... any little thing can make the place look more professional...
I mean look at your first post where your champions are listed... even putting something like
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/Aeida/champ.jpg
above it could make people a little more interested....

oh and more people would probably help to, i mean some of the matches on your card are for characters who don't have players.

Bennedy
August 22nd, 2005, 8:33 AM
This won't fucking work so it looks like if some one does wanna do one of these they can take over