PDA

View Full Version : Caf V2.6

JASONX
July 28th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Forget the other game i started. It wasnt working right. But I want to get into a CAF. So here we go. To play, just say yer playing and explore the other threads to this game. To be an official player please fillout the template in the CAF V2.6 FED INFO thread. The Draft will begin when 6 people sign up. If you choose to want to play during or after the draft you will receive some money but not much in place for the missed rounds.

If you miss...

1st round: $20K
2nd round: $25K
3rd round: $30K

so on. So it is better to sign up and play as soon as possible.

Oh ya, in order to get above 5 /10 ratings you have to get a TV deal, in order to have a PPV you need to buy one for $300,000.

Good tidings.

viva_la_raza
July 28th, 2005, 4:40 AM
I've signed up in the other thread

Vee-Bee
July 29th, 2005, 4:39 AM
Questions:

Firstly, How do we get a TV deal??

Secondly, how long does the draft go for/how many wrestler do we get to choose?

Thirdly, do you have to purchase or draft "fake" announcers/backstage staff, etc.

Fourthly, Do I get a 1st round draft pick or not??

JASONX
July 29th, 2005, 12:24 PM
ok,

1st Q.... There will be a thread for that as soon as the draft is complete
2nd Q.... i think i mentioned 6 rounds
3rd Q.... No, you can hire or draft anyone in the wrestling world, or you can just have your own unique announcers or have you be your own manager like the direction my fed is going. But if you want lets say Good ole JR, to be your announcer you must sign some kind of contract with him. Better and already existing announcers bring in better ratings.
4th Q.... Yes I can add you in there now its not to late yet,

Vee-Bee
July 29th, 2005, 7:40 PM
Thanks JASONX,

I think I understand things now..

Does the draft have to remain secret or can I just post a list of 10 potentials that I'd like to have and leave it for a while, as I'm kinda busy the next few days???

JASONX
July 30th, 2005, 12:43 AM
You can PM me a list of wrestlers you want, 10 or 11 would be good. But remember, if you choose to do that and you run out of wrestlers on the list, you will be given twenty four hours before your turn is passed.

Sinner
July 30th, 2005, 3:18 PM
this CAF is moving right along!