PDA

View Full Version : RSL Reunion

Slare
June 14th, 2005, 7:24 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the official RSL reunion thread.
This show will be a once off and will happen on the last sunday of July.
If you were part of RSL and are interested, post.
Tell me who you would like a match against and ill see what I can do.
Thank you

Roster: Opportunity Knocks
KRob
Triple B
Slare
Fasho
Oceansmafia
Jam-bomb
Dazz
Timespliter
Pimpdaddy
Benpass
Dunc

JamieB
June 14th, 2005, 12:04 PM
I'm In, didn't I say. Make sure only people who were in RSL can compete

OceansMafia
June 14th, 2005, 12:22 PM
i'll join, i sucked in RSL...but hey maybe i can redeem myself

FaSho34
June 14th, 2005, 1:23 PM
I am Cena's#1... not FaSho.... for this event anyway :D

Dazz
June 14th, 2005, 1:55 PM
Dazz is in, I think I won one match in RSL

TimeSplitter
June 14th, 2005, 2:13 PM
I'm in :headbang:

Benpas
June 14th, 2005, 3:37 PM
im in

Pimpdaddy
June 14th, 2005, 4:41 PM
oh go on then

the pimpster is in :cool:

JamieB
June 14th, 2005, 4:46 PM
Pimp Man are you joining RWF then. It won't be the same without you, I really don't want to job you

Pimpdaddy
June 14th, 2005, 4:47 PM
Pimp Man are you joining RWF then. It won't be the same without you, I really don't want to job you

oh i dont know ............................ go on then, im in

JamieB
June 14th, 2005, 4:47 PM
Great, Just need for you to put your moveset in the RWF thread

The Dunc
June 14th, 2005, 5:54 PM
An RSL reunion show without The Dunc?

You must be kidding.

I'm in :D

viva_la_raza
June 17th, 2005, 12:03 PM
So you mean there can't be any RWC/RWF crusaders?!
I know I wont be in it I just want to say the show should be great.

Slare
June 18th, 2005, 5:28 PM
Nah im not going to go with crusadors, just tie up all the loose ends of RSL

Ok, card is subject to change now :shifty:

OceansMafia
June 18th, 2005, 8:08 PM
i dont have a loose end, when RSL died.....i started to be good...so basiclly you can have me job to anybody here and it would be like RSL :mad:

TripleB
June 20th, 2005, 7:20 PM
If I have the right opponent I'd like to bring back the Bitch Slap.

The Dunc
June 20th, 2005, 8:37 PM
Oh, I think that can be arranged.

:D

And as far as you're concerned, OM, you might or might not be right.

I think the Stacy bitchslap should be brought back.

FaSho34
June 20th, 2005, 8:40 PM
I think I should refeud with the Dunc... but that is me... am I the only one who wants this... no?

OceansMafia
June 20th, 2005, 11:30 PM
if anything, my greatest fued was

Pimpmafia Vs OK and Maryjane

good times and good battles

Slare
June 21st, 2005, 5:03 AM
Right, so heres the deal, Ive got a preliminary card, but If there are any specific requests, give us an old school promo and ill see what can be done.

FaSho34
June 21st, 2005, 12:33 PM
Guess who's back everybody?!?! Cena's#1 is back for the RSL reunion show, and I gotta say, I need t' get somethings off of my chest...

First off, Slare, the man running this shit. Great job... but don't you remember what we had, we had the biggest group running, the Destiny, we were the last two members, and look at us now, you... retired, and running a reunion show, and me, contending for the World title once again. Ah, the irony. I remember in the last RSL show, you beat me in a hell in a cell... but now look who is main eventing, and who is on the shelf...

Second, KRob.... the first RSW Champ... apart of the origanal Destiny. I respect the hell out of you, but you cheat to win, and that my friend, is bad. You took away my RSL title, you had to get into my feud with the Dunc, and you had to get into a match, to get him that title back. But let's see... once again, you are done.... and I am numbuh one... quite a difference, don't ya think?

Finally.... the Dunc... the man that supposively ended my RSL title run, and the man, who is now washed up... he cannot even defeat some of RWF's worst..... But here we are once again, you against me, yeah. I want a shot against ya. I am going to prove, that RSL's top dog, still has it in him, and you won't like what is in store.....

But now is my time... to leave.... I am out, bitches!

Slare
June 21st, 2005, 1:14 PM
Whoo, I aint done this in a while and damn its good to be back.
Cenas, As much as I hate to admit it, when it comes to you and I in Destiny...we were a joke.
KRob and Dunc were Destiny. You werent, I wasnt and niether was Toysailor.
So, im retired and washed up and youre contending for the world title, well soon see about that.

Now, Cenas, I am denying you the match with dunc for one reason. We cant have RSL without Destiny, so for one night only Destiny will reunite. Dunc and Krob together again. For now thats all im saying, there opponents ive not decided yet.

For teh record I will be coming out of retirement for one night only, and I have a good idea of who I want to face, but as far as i know, hes still in a wheelchair.

Night all.

JamieB
June 21st, 2005, 1:19 PM
Oh come on! TripleB wins with the Bitch Slap from hell! Who made him have it in the first place?

TripleB
June 21st, 2005, 5:07 PM
Cena's #2,

What cha gonna do

When BBB Bitch slaps you.

I challenged you and you ignored it. You tried to play your Destiny card.

The only Destiny you have is to feel the burn and humiliation of the Bitch Slap.

I say destinty because it is our destiny to face each other. I mean, I even named my move after you, Bitch. So go and play what ever game you want to, but at the reunion show, One way or another, I'm coming after you.

opportunityknocks
June 21st, 2005, 5:17 PM
if anything, my greatest fued was

Pimpmafia Vs OK and Maryjane

good times and good battles

Agreed, It might be a little selfish, since we were the better team and all and we absolutly destroyed you in TLC matches, but we can't resist.

Consider yourself challenged. One more time with Tables, Ladders and Chairs.

FaSho34
June 21st, 2005, 9:26 PM
Cena's #2,

What cha gonna do

When BBB Bitch slaps you.

I challenged you and you ignored it. You tried to play your Destiny card.

The only Destiny you have is to feel the burn and humiliation of the Bitch Slap.

I say destinty because it is our destiny to face each other. I mean, I even named my move after you, Bitch. So go and play what ever game you want to, but at the reunion show, One way or another, I'm coming after you.

Very Funny BBB, your name says it all a Big Boss Bitch!!! You named it after yourself after all, and as for your challange. Why would a star like me accept it?? Oh hell... bring it the fuck on!!!!

TripleB
June 22nd, 2005, 3:32 PM
The First time we talked I told you what BBB stood for, but we all know you're a bit off so I'll repeat it.

Listen up, chump. Ain't no one as small as your junk. The B to the three, well one of those stands for Bitc*. Like Beating Bitc*es Back, which is what I'm gonna do to you, quick. Even if I can't see you, I can smell you and I don't know which is worse. I feel as bad as your daddy who was high at your birth.

I'll take it easy, while you suck it sleazy. Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena's#1
Triple B, I am your NIGHTMARE!!!

How did you know That I'm scared of ass clowns?

FaSho34
June 22nd, 2005, 3:40 PM
The First time we talked I told you what BBB stood for, but we all know you're a bit off so I'll repeat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena's#1
Triple B, I am your NIGHTMARE!!!

How did you know That I'm scared of ass clowns?

You must really hate looking in the mirror then.... because that wasn't be in that nightmare

TripleB
June 22nd, 2005, 5:55 PM
You must really hate looking in the mirror then.... because that wasn't be in that nightmare

What in the Blue Hell are you saying?

Never mind, it doesn't matter what nonsense spews from your mouth.

It always come to this point. You go from almost getting a point accross to complete gibberish.

I can't say that I blame you for being scared witless, so let me do you a favor.

Here's your promo:

I'll show you in the ring, B-B-Bitch
Number two is going to knock the number two outta y-y-you.

Go ahead and take it;
We all know you could coulldn't promo yourself out of a bag.

OK Kiddo, now I'm done.
There are no more words to speak.
This will be decided in the ring.

FaSho34
June 22nd, 2005, 6:06 PM

What in the Blue Hell are you saying?

Never mind, it doesn't matter what nonsense spews from your mouth.

It always come to this point. You go from almost getting a point accross to complete gibberish.

I can't say that I blame you for being scared witless, so let me do you a favor.

Here's your promo:

I'll show you in the ring, B-B-Bitch
Number two is going to knock the number two outta y-y-you.

Go ahead and take it;
We all know you could coulldn't promo yourself out of a bag.

OK Kiddo, now I'm done.
There are no more words to speak.
This will be decided in the ring.

Why in the hell do you have to fuck with me? You know you couldn't beat up a bag with a sledgehammer.... you probably couldn't even spell sledgehammer. Whatever.... I say fuckin HELL IN A CELL, and see what happens you Bitch x 3!

TripleB
June 22nd, 2005, 6:29 PM
Why in the hell do you have to fuck with me? You know you couldn't beat up a bag with a sledgehammer.... you probably couldn't even spell sledgehammer. Whatever.... I say fuckin HELL IN A CELL, and see what happens you Bitch x 3!

Why?

Why?

Why?

It's called history my friend.

Although I ended our fued with a bang, the thing that eats away at me is that it was even a contest.

You started with more wins, and to be perfectly honest I'm bothered.
The only thing that makes me feel better is how well I played you.

I set a stip that I wanted you to win.
I already knew what choice you would make.
So I get Stacy's moves?
So what?
If I lost matches, well you the hell could blame me?
I had the weakest moveset anyone could have.
The only place I could go would be straight up.
I Bitch Slapped you, Krobby, and a few others. I scored a pin on Kroby too.
I looked pretty damned good.

But back to the point.
I'm focusing on you, because it reminds me of better times gone by.
It reminds me when I truely was the Cerebral Manipulator.
It gives me the drive I need to get back up to the top.
And by the way

S-L-E-D-G-E-H-A-M-M-E-R

And what's the mattter, scared of a old fashioned asswhooping in a old fashioned ring?

FaSho34
June 22nd, 2005, 6:38 PM
Why?

Why?

Why?

It's called history my friend.

Although I ended our fued with a bang, the thing that eats away at me is that it was even a contest.

You started with more wins, and to be perfectly honest I'm bothered.
The only thing that makes me feel better is how well I played you.

I set a stip that I wanted you to win.
I already knew what choice you would make.
So I get Stacy's moves?
So what?
If I lost matches, well you the hell could blame me?
I had the weakest moveset anyone could have.
The only place I could go would be straight up.
I Bitch Slapped you, Krobby, and a few others. I scored a pin on Kroby too.
I looked pretty damned good.

But back to the point.
I'm focusing on you, because it reminds me of better times gone by.
It reminds me when I truely was the Cerebral Manipulator.
It gives me the drive I need to get back up to the top.
And by the way

S-L-E-D-G-E-H-A-M-M-E-R

And what's the mattter, scared of a old fashioned asswhooping in a old fashioned ring?

So your going to try and escape then? Ok, I gotcha now. Then a regular match it is, you fuckin P*ssy! And I remember it differently, you Bitch Slapped my tag partner OK, and not me, sorry dude, you need to get facts straight, and the fact is, you are too afraid to face me in a cell, so you want a regular match, so you can get away, that is alright, embarress yourself then....

TimeSplitter
June 22nd, 2005, 6:39 PM
So, when is the card going to be posted?

TripleB
June 22nd, 2005, 8:15 PM
So your going to try and escape then? Ok, I gotcha now. Then a regular match it is, you fuckin P*ssy! And I remember it differently, you Bitch Slapped my tag partner OK, and not me, sorry dude, you need to get facts straight, and the fact is, you are too afraid to face me in a cell, so you want a regular match, so you can get away, that is alright, embarress yourself then....

The only thing close to p*ssy around here is what your mom left on me. I'll take you on where ever you want want. I just thought a regular match would show what I can do to you with out any extra steel. Make it whatever you want. Now quit pestering me or we'll have to put something on the line.

KRob
June 22nd, 2005, 8:53 PM
Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah.

You know, this is exactly what I expected to happen. And it's exactly what I wanted to happen. Because you see, this is the first show since October last year that I have not been in control of. And already you pieces of crap are dragging it down.

But never fear. Because ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Respected members of the Rajah Simulation fraternity and FaSho. Your saviour has entered the building.

You see until now, I have been content to sit back and let all this unfold in front of me. But no more. I've listened to you all discuss who you want, why you should have them, and you all seem to think that you're somebody, that you're important enough for people to give a damn. But we all know the truth.

The truth is, that for at least half of your RSL careers, every... single... one of you... was worthless. Nothing more than some no name worker who just happened to scrape onto the bottom of every card. But from the day it opened, to the day it died, there was only one man who you knew would be headlining the show.

It doesn't take a genius to know that I'm talking about myself. Now if anyone else said that, you immediately think 'What a cocky bastard'. But with me you know I'm right. I'll spare you the proof, you all know how it is.

But just for the sake of it, let me explain to a few of you why you are not the MVP of RSL. Dunc. You, sir, are undoubtedly a legend. And there is no doubt that on your day, you were damn near unbeatable. But there was always that one thing lacking. Let's call it... respect.

FaSho. Yes, you did win the RSL championship from The Dunc. But you had to copy his every move to do it. That, that boy is simply admitting that you yourself couldn't cut it. Or to put it bluntly, you sucked.

JamieB, you were here since the start. But you were always against me, and that was a fatal mistake. The RSW era showed what you could do, but as was proved on August 13th, 2004, you go against me, you go against victory.

And SLARE. You, along with FaSho and toysailor, killed Destiny. You were dragged in to try to fill half my void, you couldn't even pull that off. All you did was curse what is still the most well-known and most discussed faction in Rajah Simulation history.

I think that's just about everyone who matters. So I'll leave you with this thought. I don't care who I'm up against at this show. There's no-one here I can't beat, there's no-one here I haven't beat. From Aogu, right through to Headache, I'll seen you all fail.

But I've never seen myself do it...

OceansMafia
June 22nd, 2005, 10:48 PM
Agreed, It might be a little selfish, since we were the better team and all and we absolutly destroyed you in TLC matches, but we can't resist.

Consider yourself challenged. One more time with Tables, Ladders and Chairs.

now hold the phones

(Someone in the crowd holds a cell phone) :cool:

destoryed us??? no no no you see we won the titles, you beat us (By luck) and we ALWAYS managed to get our titles back...why you think we are greatest Tag Team In RSL,RSW,RCW History...because we are just that damn good...consider yourselfs warned..because this is all about respect and if there's one thing me and PD want thats Respect.

TripleB
June 23rd, 2005, 1:53 AM
Hey krobby, Bitch Slap!

Slare
June 23rd, 2005, 5:49 AM
Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah.

You know, this is exactly what I expected to happen. And it's exactly what I wanted to happen. Because you see, this is the first show since October last year that I have not been in control of. And already you pieces of crap are dragging it down.

But never fear. Because ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Respected members of the Rajah Simulation fraternity and FaSho. Your saviour has entered the building.

You see until now, I have been content to sit back and let all this unfold in front of me. But no more. I've listened to you all discuss who you want, why you should have them, and you all seem to think that you're somebody, that you're important enough for people to give a damn. But we all know the truth.

The truth is, that for at least half of your RSL careers, every... single... one of you... was worthless. Nothing more than some no name worker who just happened to scrape onto the bottom of every card. But from the day it opened, to the day it died, there was only one man who you knew would be headlining the show.

It doesn't take a genius to know that I'm talking about myself. Now if anyone else said that, you immediately think 'What a cocky bastard'. But with me you know I'm right. I'll spare you the proof, you all know how it is.

But just for the sake of it, let me explain to a few of you why you are not the MVP of RSL. Dunc. You, sir, are undoubtedly a legend. And there is no doubt that on your day, you were damn near unbeatable. But there was always that one thing lacking. Let's call it... respect.

FaSho. Yes, you did win the RSL championship from The Dunc. But you had to copy his every move to do it. That, that boy is simply admitting that you yourself couldn't cut it. Or to put it bluntly, you sucked.

JamieB, you were here since the start. But you were always against me, and that was a fatal mistake. The RSW era showed what you could do, but as was proved on August 13th, 2004, you go against me, you go against victory.

And SLARE. You, along with FaSho and toysailor, killed Destiny. You were dragged in to try to fill half my void, you couldn't even pull that off. All you did was curse what is still the most well-known and most discussed faction in Rajah Simulation history.

I think that's just about everyone who matters. So I'll leave you with this thought. I don't care who I'm up against at this show. There's no-one here I can't beat, there's no-one here I haven't beat. From Aogu, right through to Headache, I'll seen you all fail.

But I've never seen myself do it...

You know KRob, everything you said there was absolutely true.
You and Duncan were the MVPs of RSL undoubtedly, and the rest of us, we werent half as good as you were. But things change Robby, people get better, people train,and work thier asses off to be the best, and before I retired, I was the best. I was the Undefeated Undisputed champion. I blew everyone else out of the water.

Let me ask you this sunshine, did you main event every PPV your company had? are you a Six-time world champion? were you the leader of the single greatest faction known to man?.....the Society? Nope Krob.
Sure when the leagues started out and nobody else knew jack shit, you were the man, but as ive told our good friend Dunc soooo many times, things change.

So Krob, your opponent at the re-unoin show will be the man who you and Dunc fucked over, spawning the union of Destiny.

Match announcement

KRob vs. JamieB

JamieB
June 23rd, 2005, 12:23 PM
Do You believe in destiny?

I do

Does Destiny last forever?

No!

Whilst you have been sitting on your ass congratulating yourself on whatever you did back in the day, which it was....back in the day, I have been getting better. I was better then you back then, I just never got the opportunities. Now I have the opportunities....You will see MY destiny!

opportunityknocks
June 23rd, 2005, 4:44 PM
Here's you Opportunity.

Work him over.

I've met both of you in the ring, so I know what I'm talking about.

Give him one from me.

JamieB
June 24th, 2005, 2:48 PM
Hi Headache, long time no see! Big Changes around

viva_la_raza
July 3rd, 2005, 6:28 AM
Is this still going ahead because it looks like it would be good.

Bennedy
July 3rd, 2005, 11:35 AM
Yeah this thing could be great

Dazz
July 3rd, 2005, 11:59 AM
Hopefully it will go ahead, although you two won't be able tp articipate due to not being in RSL, however, Pimpdaddy is in, and he was never in RSL

StoneColdChris
July 3rd, 2005, 12:12 PM
I thought Pimpdady was in RSL, and even a RSL champion

FaSho34
July 3rd, 2005, 12:34 PM
Hopefully it will go ahead, although you two won't be able tp articipate due to not being in RSL, however, Pimpdaddy is in, and he was never in RSL

He was in RSL http://forums.rajah.com/showpost.php?p=2789980&postcount=1137

Bennedy
July 3rd, 2005, 12:43 PM
Thats okay .I'm just saying it would be a good read.

OceansMafia
July 3rd, 2005, 1:32 PM

he was lol we were tag champs there...because it was me and him with Benpass.....Benpass left and Pimpmafia was born.. :lol:

JamieB
July 3rd, 2005, 1:59 PM
He was in the last match! He beat The Dunc to be champion at Haloweeen Havoc!

Slare
July 3rd, 2005, 2:33 PM
Dont think Ive forgotten about this ladies and gents, in fact, heres a few matches.

SLARE VS. THE DUNC

KROB VS. JAMIE B

BBB VS. FASHO

PIMPMAFIA VS. OK AND MJ

Timesplitter vs. Benpass

TripleB
July 3rd, 2005, 5:24 PM
How many matches in total?

And the real question, Where's that wheelchair?

JamieB
July 3rd, 2005, 5:30 PM
You Young'uns! We'll go Old Skool!!!!!

OceansMafia
July 3rd, 2005, 7:09 PM
RSL seems so old but it hasn't even been a year yet, so far we had 3 failed feds in the pass year.....cant wait to see how many there will be in the next year lol

Slare
July 4th, 2005, 6:47 AM
SLARE VS. THE DUNC

KROB VS. JAMIE B

BBB VS. FASHO

PIMPMAFIA VS. OK AND MJ

TIMESPLITTER VS. DAZZ VS. BENPASS

Ok, anyone want stips or a change of match you know where I am

The Dunc
July 4th, 2005, 9:53 AM
"The more things change..."

I look at the halls of the RSL and see a broad spectrum of memories... Days of glory. Days of torment. Days of victory. Days... of defeat. A time when the Simulation revolution was but a spark in the mind of its forefathers. Athletes trying to prove themselves, trying to earn their way to the top.

Ya see, there's not a single one of the RSL alumnus that can claim to have hit the highest of the highs, yet walk the valleys of the low apart from Destiny's Living Legend.... The Dunc. It was here that I cut my teeth in the simulation world; where I earned my recognition from Day 1; went forth and claimed the richest prize in the RSL; joined forces with the other great force in Simulation history KRob to form the most legendary stable in ALL simulation history; then lose it all due to manipulative presidents. No one can speak of vertical journeys like The Dunc can.

But nonetheless, at the end of the RSL story, one thing remains undeniably true: The Destined One was the HEARTBEAT of the RSL.

Nobody could make or break a career like myself and KRob could. For example... look at FaSho! A guy who had to imitate a legend to beat a legend. The next card, Destiny regulates his ass which prompts a massive downward spiral in his future! Never again did he receive a RSL Title shot. Never again did he achieve ANYTHING in Rajah Simulation. You might argue saying "Hey Dunc... Then why did you have him join 'Destiny' at the end?" To this question, I answer with this: "When someone's doing your dirty work, can they rise above you?"

Let's put it this way: FaSho was buried because Destiny wasn't in his favor. There is one monumentally BROKEN career!

But on the other hand, the number of careers that were made (in)famous by Krob and I are numerous. Jamie... Your plight began when Destiny formed, and you've never been able to shake that. We gave you a purpose. We gave you direction. Without us, you would STILL be nothing. Now, you're a former RSW champion. OK... You're the only person to ever hold singles victories against both KRob and I in the RSL. You beat the measuring sticks for greatness. THAT puts you in a club with no other members. Without Destiny, your career remains eventless and stagnant.

Last, but not least on the "careers made" list.... SLARE. This story's been told many times over, but let's recite the CliffsNotes one more time: When you came into RSL, you were a no-name, no-personality, useless twerp who had a desire to be on top of the game. You asked for advice from the RSL's top dog. You wanted pointers. You were taken under my wing, eventually even earning a spot in Destiny in the end of RSL's tenure. After my departure, you attempted to fill my shoes as the top dog. You wanna talk about careers made? Destiny created your career from SCRATCH!

Now everyone knows the history AFTER RSL between Gary and me... which is why this match is occuring at our Reunion show. Over the past 9 months, you and I have been fueding on either your home turf or KRob's. But at the RSL Reunion Show.... you're coming back to MY turf! My sanctuary!

You'll do well to remember that.

Now... I know what else has been said about this show. Hell, I've highlighted it pretty well in this shoot already; "There is no RSL without Destiny." KRob, I don't deny your impact and legendary status in the RSL and all simulation history for that matter. We RAN this place as only we could. From that point forward, we've been often imitated... but NEVER duplicated. Foundation... Society... People's Republic of Whogivesafuck... All this legacy is of yours and my creation.

But, to speak to me of "respect" and a lack I possess is BEYOND hypocritcial! There's only one thing you've respected over the test of time: Power. It was with this reason that we got on so well here in the RSL. The two powerbroker champion talents in the industry aligning to create a single era of domination never quite seen again! I respect you and everything you've accomplished in the SImulation industry, KRob. You lied, cheated, and manipulated your way to glory... but at the end of the day, you got there. But unlike you, I earned EVERYTHING I got! Every title... Every ounce of respect from the locker room... As far as your legendary status goes KRob, there's only one thing you were lacking. Something called.... "HONOR".

But whatever the case, you and I were able to see eye to eye in the Simulation Wars. When there was a common enemy, you and I can still unite and dominate mere mortals like only we can. I respect that.

Ya see folks... Legends aren't a dime a dozen in this industry. It takes time, hard work and a lot of pressure to create those diamonds in an industry filled with modest gemstones. Legends rise above. KRob and myself... "Destiny" if you will.... are the epitome of legends. Societies change... Foundations falter... but you cannot escape your Destiny.

Out.

JamieB
July 4th, 2005, 3:07 PM
I'll give you that Dunc, I'll give you that. My grapples with Destiny for a longtime were the highlight of career. My success against you is forgotten some what these days. In fact I was in danger of being forgotten full stop. Stupid Kids like Funazz and StoneColdChris came in and forgot the past. Why was I in danger of being forgotten? Destiny! My greatest Moment almost ended up being my greatest downfall. Destiny had a glass ceiling at the top of RSL and you were with them or you were stuck to wrestling openers occasionally. I wasn't even on the final PPV, one of my highlights was wrestling Slare! Imagine that Wrestling Slare in a throwaway match in a career highlight. Now I'm on top of the mountain after shaking off the shadow of Destiny. Well I am going to send you right back where you would have been if you hadn't have screwed me. I have bouncebackability, whatever you throw at me I will get right back up and throw one of my own. That is why I will finally get my revenge!

JamieB
July 4th, 2005, 3:19 PM
This for y'all to read, newcomers etc
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=87869&highlight=Rajah+Simulation+League

StoneColdChris
July 11th, 2005, 4:11 PM
I'd thought I bump this back up

opportunityknocks
July 11th, 2005, 8:45 PM
"The more things change..."

OpportunityKnocks, You're the only person to ever hold singles victories against both KRob and I in the RSL. You beat the measuring sticks for greatness. THAT puts you in a club with no other members. Without Destiny, your career remains eventless and stagnant.

Ya see folks... Legends aren't a dime a dozen in this industry. It takes time, hard work and a lot of pressure to create those diamonds in an industry filled with modest gemstones. Legends rise above. KRob and myself... "Destiny" if you will.... are the epitome of legends. Societies change... Foundations falter... but you cannot escape your Destiny.

Out.

Duncy, lighten up, you take yourself way too serious.

You talk about legends, do you think you can make yourself a legend?

Legends are formed as you said, they are not self-annointed.

I hear you talk about legends and think that the fans should decide.

To clarify the choice, let me present facts.

Krobby and Duncin Desnuts are great talkers when it comes to their favorite subjects, themselves.

I have always let my actions speak for me.

I took you both to the limit and defeated both of you.

No one else can claim that.

I was the first one signed by Headache.

I've been lower than Dainty Dunc.

And thanks to my victories over him and his special friend I've been higher.

Dunc, you have your destiny and I have mine.

Always remember that Destiny's destiny was to disband and our Foundation will last forever.

TripleB
July 12th, 2005, 1:24 AM
The Foundation will live forever, no matter what others might think.

As the show draws near I look forward to my match.

Also on behalf of my old friends: MarijuanasOK, I seek to affirm that their tag match is indeed

TLC

Slare
July 12th, 2005, 5:56 AM
Duncan, youre living in the past sonny.
RSL was one year ago. It was two whole federations ago. Its all in the past my man, all in the past.
You may have been the top dog of RSL, but look at the enviroment now, look at society now, whos the top dog.
Who Is a six time world champion, more than anyone else. Who had dominated RWC, RSW and is currently dominating RSA.

Our history is a long and arduous one duncan, and as you say, It has been documented time and time again, but on the 6th of August 2005 it will finally go ahead.
But Dunc, there is only one match big enough to hold two men of our magnitude.
A match that will no doubt shorten, if not end your carreer.
This is a match that ive once taken part in, and walked away from, champion.

Duncan, are you prepared to go up against Slare in a sixty minute iron man match?

60 minutes Dunc.

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 3:54 PM
So what the fuck happeaned to this

StoneColdChris
August 20th, 2005, 4:03 PM
did this really need to be bumped? Could have just pmed slare, im sure this will happen but hes been busy with rsa stuff and other things

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 4:06 PM
OK mate.It ain't that important anyway.Slare will not find time to do this with RSA

viva_la_raza
August 20th, 2005, 4:06 PM
How do you know that?

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 4:07 PM
I don't.Anyway forget it

FaSho34
August 20th, 2005, 4:24 PM
Hey, I will run it, and if anyone else wants to help, pm me. But I need Slare's permission

Slare
August 20th, 2005, 4:30 PM
Yeah go for it, I wanted to do it, but theres just the fact that im running RSA now makes it a bastard

viva_la_raza
August 20th, 2005, 4:36 PM
This reuion is the reason we hear R-S-L chants at RSA events. And 'He's Hardcore' at the end of every move. Maybe not.

FaSho34
August 20th, 2005, 6:44 PM
Dont think Ive forgotten about this ladies and gents, in fact, heres a few matches.

SLARE VS. THE DUNC

KROB VS. JAMIE B

BBB VS. FASHO

PIMPMAFIA VS. OK AND MJ

Timesplitter vs. Benpass

Card stands, as more may be added in the future. I am planning to do the reunion show in early september, so if anyone wants a certain match, pm me, and I will see what will happen.

TripleB
August 22nd, 2005, 3:05 AM

FaSho34
August 22nd, 2005, 9:56 PM
It is now official, the card that we have now will stand! I have planned the Reunion show to be the first weekend of September. We need to hype this up everyone

FaSho34
November 24th, 2005, 6:13 PM
I have decided to bump this thread, since Rajahmania is not up for your viewing pleasure, and I thought it would be good to bring this back. So here is what I am going to do...

RSL Reunion.....

December 3rd

FaSho34
November 24th, 2005, 6:25 PM
SLARE VS. THE DUNC: Last Man Standing match - Who will be known as top dog of RSL?

KROB VS. JAMIE B - Feud from the Destiny days, is it Jamie's destiny to get a win here?

BBB VS. FASHO: Steel Cage- this all started with a bitch slap, and will end in steel

PIMPMAFIA VS. OK AND MJ - Who will be the tag team of the RSL

Timesplitter vs. Benpass - Two greats in the ring squaring off.

And one or two match writers would be greatly appreciated

Takerholic
November 24th, 2005, 7:16 PM
Hey, I'm in!

Dazz
November 24th, 2005, 7:38 PM
What about me? I was in RSL

FaSho34
November 28th, 2005, 9:00 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/funazz/Rajah%20Simulation%20Alliance/RSLReunioncopy.jpg

BTW, would all who have matches send their finishers to Takerholic and I, we need them, and sorry Dazz, i could not find a place to stick you in.

FaSho34
November 28th, 2005, 9:11 PM
Would any experianced RSLer like to type up backstage promos for me, I do not know what to type up for it?

Dazz
November 29th, 2005, 7:27 AM
and sorry Dazz, i could not find a place to stick you in.

well in that case fit me in. I was one of the founding memebers of RSL and I was in the original show that slare had penciled in facing benpass and timespliteer and for some reason you've just decided to drop me from it

Tha Kyd
November 29th, 2005, 12:48 PM
SLARE VS. THE DUNC: Last Man Standing match - Who will be known as top dog of RSL?

KROB VS. JAMIE B - Feud from the Destiny days, is it Jamie's destiny to get a win here?

BBB VS. FASHO: Steel Cage- this all started with a bitch slap, and will end in steel

PIMPMAFIA VS. OK AND MJ - Who will be the tag team of the RSL

Timesplitter vs. Benpass - Two greats in the ring squaring off.

And one or two match writers would be greatly appreciated

I'd be happy to write either Krob vs. Jamie or BBB vs. Fasho if I had background on what I was writing.

Takerholic
November 29th, 2005, 3:21 PM
BBB, FASHO, PIMPMAFIA, OK AND MJ, Timesplitter,Benpass i NEED ALL OF THESE SUPERSTARS TO PM ME THE NAMES OF THEIR FINISHING MOVES! thank you.

Actually I got all of your finishers off of the front of the RSA thread.....so those are the finishers you will have...except for Pimpdaddy who still needs to send me a PM with his finisher

viva_la_raza
November 29th, 2005, 5:12 PM
I would help with matcvhes but a) I have to another Mania match that Mikey dumped on me at the last minute, b) I have to do Friday Night Foundations after Mania, and c) I don't really know the history of RSL very well.

FaSho34
November 29th, 2005, 5:15 PM
well in that case fit me in. I was one of the founding memebers of RSL and I was in the original show that slare had penciled in facing benpass and timespliteer and for some reason you've just decided to drop me from it

I am sorry, i never noticed, that match will now be a triple threat, sorry Takerholic... And Funazz, you can write KRob/Jam-Bomb if you'd like...

Finishers: Jackknife and Sharpshooter I believe

JamieB
November 29th, 2005, 5:47 PM
I'll do Krob/Jam-Bomb! When is it for? It would be best for me since I of course know the history

FaSho34
November 29th, 2005, 6:05 PM
I'll do Krob/Jam-Bomb! When is it for? It would be best for me since I of course know the history

Yes.... eh... let's see, you can do that one I suppose, or could you write some backstage segments? I am not as great about RSL history, but do whatever you think would be good.

JamieB
November 29th, 2005, 6:20 PM
I love doing my matches, PM me who goes over anyway

Tha Kyd
November 30th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I guess I am writing BBB vs. Fasho?

Also wasn't Slare like titleless all throughout RSL?

FaSho34
November 30th, 2005, 6:16 PM
I believe so

OceansMafia
December 1st, 2005, 12:46 AM
I guess I am writing BBB vs. Fasho?

Also wasn't Slare like titleless all throughout RSL?

Yep, Slare didn't win the Big Title till Krob took over.....I think it should be Pimpdaddy Vs The Dunc....Pimpdaddy had like 3 World Title Victories

FaSho34
December 1st, 2005, 5:24 PM
Oh come on now, we have set the card, too late for entries

KRob
December 2nd, 2005, 11:06 AM
Yep, Slare didn't win the Big Title till Krob took over.....I think it should be Pimpdaddy Vs The Dunc....Pimpdaddy had like 3 World Title VictoriesSLARE barely won a match in RSL

Pimp only won the main title once, but it was the Undisputed title after a sizeable mini-feud

Oh, and on behalf of myself and my old co-conspirator The Dunc, we request to be removed from the card, on the grounds of this "reunion" being nothing but a farce run by little kids, with no semblane of tradition or reasonable booking.

It's been fun. *RKO's thread*

Slare
December 2nd, 2005, 12:16 PM
See, thats why I ditched it myself.

*no-sells RKO*

Takerholic
December 2nd, 2005, 7:54 PM
Awesome.....allthough a little late....all three of my matches for the reunion are done!

FaSho34
December 3rd, 2005, 12:54 AM
Yes, sorry KRob, but we will not change the card. But Who ever said there wasn't going to be another one?

FaSho34
December 3rd, 2005, 9:12 AM
We definately need the shows asap!

Takerholic
December 3rd, 2005, 5:49 PM
what other matches are left to do? PM me if you need/want me to do another!

FaSho34
December 3rd, 2005, 6:31 PM
We still have Jam-Bomb/KRob out, and I gave Jamie rights to make a few backstage segments. Looks like we may have a slight delay.... I won't be home all day tomarrow, I am not sure anymore, but this will happen.

Takerholic
December 3rd, 2005, 6:33 PM
well is Jam b writing him vs Krob or what?

FaSho34
December 3rd, 2005, 6:37 PM
He was supposed to

Takerholic
December 3rd, 2005, 6:44 PM
well if you cant get into contact with him I will write it if needed!

Headache
December 24th, 2005, 3:36 AM
Like, is Jake The Snake coming back too ?

Tha Kyd
July 10th, 2006, 1:33 PM
Damnit Slare stop being lazy.... Bring back RSL Reunion..... NOW!

Takerholic
July 10th, 2006, 2:03 PM
I'd be all over this if we could get it going.....

FaSho34
July 10th, 2006, 6:58 PM

I was running it, but then I got busy :D

And when were you ever in the RSL by the way?

Slare
July 12th, 2006, 6:13 AM

What, eh, fuck off.

I quit aaaaaaaaaages ago sunshine.

Takerholic
July 12th, 2006, 2:44 PM

I started as Takerholic there, I was there when we closed the RSL arena and changed it to RSW and I eventually jumped ship to RWC during the Invasion.

Takerholic
July 12th, 2006, 2:44 PM

I started as Takerholic there, I was there when we closed the RSL arena and changed it to RSW and I eventually jumped ship to RWC during the Invasion.

FaSho34
July 12th, 2006, 6:14 PM
I meant Funazz

Takerholic
July 12th, 2006, 10:18 PM
oh my bad

OceansMafia
July 12th, 2006, 11:16 PM
I want to face Pimpdaddy

Worlds Greatest Tag Team face off against each other = Money

Takerholic
July 13th, 2006, 3:39 AM
would he come back for that? I mean I'm thinking anyone who would be involved would all do some kind of promo