PDA

View Full Version : RSA Newsboard

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

StoneColdChris
June 13th, 2005, 2:53 AM
Welcome to RWF Newsboard

-RWC/RSW have been sold to Jam-bomb, who created the new fed RWF. Jam-Bob has brought 50 percent of the company, but the other 50 is unknown. Hopkins and Krob will remain a part of the company for a little bit to ease the fans into it, but eventually they will be no more

-While on leave from RWF, Slare has been thinking of organizing a RSL reunion show in August to celebrate the anniversary of it.

Vee-Bee
June 13th, 2005, 5:46 AM
-RWF has New Rookie Quit-

When JamieB purchased RWC & RSW, he was also able to convince a few new rookies to join his new promotion. When one of these young rookies, Vincent Bisongi heard of the promotion's name change, he has quickly quit the company in disgust.

He believes it is a disgrace to the Legendary RabidWookie & Alcohol who created the R-Fed, RWF four years ago. He has left the company on bad terms and has been given a 90 no-compete policy on his contract.

Final Words from Vincent Bisongi... "You Idiots... Take a Legend and make it crap"

JamieB
June 13th, 2005, 6:31 AM
Owner Jam-Bomb understands that there was a fed named RWF, but states they are completely different and in completely different forums. He states that Vee-Bee does not understand these sorts of feds and is stuck in the R-Fed Mentality. It is just a name and shouldn't be taken so seriously. As Vincent Bisogni has walked out RWF wishes him the best of luck in future endeavours and hopes that he might come to his senses and don't take a name not aimed at causing any harm so seriously

Holy_Hopkins
June 13th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Ahahah what a dick

opportunityknocks
June 13th, 2005, 1:11 PM
**FLASH**

VD has left and no one gives a fuck.

FaSho34
June 13th, 2005, 1:14 PM
- FaSho is happy to be back in wrestling, as he hopes to continue his long career, and it has been said that if the RSL reunion show happens... he will bring Cena's#1 back, but until then, he has said that he has been hoping for more singles time, and he hopes to get bigger and better matches.

Slare
June 13th, 2005, 2:46 PM
-Although he has officially left the new company, Slare has confirmed that he will be running an RSL reunion show in late July. Those interested and involved with RSL should PM him.

viva_la_raza
June 13th, 2005, 3:55 PM
-Natty Dred is still really gald he is working a programme with Stone cold Chris. It is said by many backstage to be the first of many encounters over the years. Dred is said to be looking forward very much to the encounter.

-Natty Dred and bruno are rumoured to be partners in the upcoming tag gauntlet. it is unsure at this point whether Funazz and Gentoo are still in the Regime, or if that has finished now that there is a new company.

Funazz and Gentoo are probably going to be big names in this business, and will probably want to go it alone, so it is looking likely that the regime will not continue as it was in RWC.

JamieB
June 13th, 2005, 4:15 PM
Jam-Bomb would like to get some entrants for the Tag-Team match at Rajahmania, He would like to team with StoneColdChris for the match
Rumoured Teams Competing Are:
Jam-Bomb and StoneColdChris
Nattydred and Bruno
Pimpmafia
Something from Regime
Something from Foundation

Vee-Bee
June 13th, 2005, 5:57 PM
-Former "RWF" rookie create's riot at "RWF" Lauch-Show-

-After Quitting over respect issues from the company a few days ago, Vincent Bisongi crashes the "RWF" launch-party last night, much to the disgust of Jam-Bomb. He basically comes in and runs his mouth, telling them to all "Grow Up And Learn some Respect", before showing opportunityknocks his large gonads, before making his way out before the party got boring. (After about 10 minutes).

Vincent also comments that "RWF" seems to have ego problems before it even got off the ground, something JamieB should deal with before letting a few of his superstars off the leash.

TripleB
June 14th, 2005, 1:50 AM
if your quitting, then go away

dont spam the thread

Bennedy
June 14th, 2005, 12:48 PM
-Former "RWF" rookie create's riot at "RWF" Lauch-Show-

-After Quitting over respect issues from the company a few days ago, Vincent Bisongi crashes the "RWF" launch-party last night, much to the disgust of Jam-Bomb. He basically comes in and runs his mouth, telling them to all "Grow Up And Learn some Respect", before showing opportunityknocks his large gonads, before making his way out before the party got boring. (After about 10 minutes).

Vincent also comments that "RWF" seems to have ego problems before it even got off the ground, something JamieB should deal with before letting a few of his superstars off the leash.
Man.Don't you ever shut up.

JamieB
June 14th, 2005, 12:56 PM
I PM'ed him asking him to stop. He is an alright dude normally but he is just going to go extremely OTT

Dazz
June 14th, 2005, 1:58 PM
-Gentoo has released a statement saying that when RWC died so did the name gentoo, he is now reverting back to his original ring name, Dazz

JamieB
June 14th, 2005, 2:07 PM
-The Draw for the title tournament was done completely at random
-Rumours are that Dazz and Jam-Bomb will be on guard at the event to kill any West Brom fans, Jam-Bomb may also do likewise to West Ham Scummers

Dazz
June 14th, 2005, 2:25 PM
-Dazz will be taking a similar approach to Ipswich supporters

StoneColdChris
June 14th, 2005, 3:01 PM
-SCC has said on his website that after the ppv, he wants continue his fued with NattyDred with the stipulation being a 60 min Ironman match, kinda like the one with Slare and Funazz. SCC is very glad to be working with Natty, and hopes to pull off a hell of a show

-When asked the question will there ever be a Slare/SCC fued, Chris said "Well Slare is one of the only big names that I havent fued with, but I'm loyal to Society, so no"

JamieB
June 14th, 2005, 3:05 PM
-Jam-Bomb has responded to the idea of the 60 Minute Ironman match by fainting!
-Nattydred has been spotted buying a mask to sneak past Dazz into the arena on Friday
-After seeing Vincent Bisogni's large gonad's OpportunityKnocks has been spotted in heavy conversation with Nightmare ;)

Dazz
June 14th, 2005, 3:21 PM
-Dazz has said he would like a proper meaningful feud this time around, not the one or two match type thigs he'd had previoulsy

viva_la_raza
June 14th, 2005, 3:51 PM
-Dred and Stone Cold Chris appeared on Byte that together several ngiths ago, and talked about how they hope thier I Quit match steals the show. Both of them commented they hope the feud will continue.

-Dred has also relseased a statement on his website promising the fans that he and SCC will put on one of the greatest matches ever, and one that will be remembered for all time in RWF.

-Dazz has been pissed off by a rib backstage where other superstars used a picture of the nowrich team as a dart board, and also slipped the CD into his bag of Delia's hugeparty hit "Where are Yo (COME ON!) featuring Jack Daniels. Dazz commented it was an immiture thing to do and therfore put a west ham shirt up in Dreds locker room.

JamieB
June 14th, 2005, 3:55 PM
-LETS BE HAVIN YOU! COME ON!
-If anyone has an idea for a feud i will be willing to do it as long as they are lot stupid, make no sense or are completely ego-driven
-Jam-Bomb has contacted the Sandman with regards to helping construct the Nattydred-SCC Match. However The Sandman is too drunk from the ECW PPV and hasn't replied yet.

OceansMafia
June 14th, 2005, 11:37 PM
- Mafia is said to be excited that both brands are back together and hopes RWF will have a great run and turn heads for future members

TripleB
June 15th, 2005, 4:27 PM
The plans for the Foundation are up in the air at this point. There have been several different wide ranging plans, from reformation to dissolution.

viva_la_raza
June 15th, 2005, 4:40 PM
-The Regime, which was begging to build up momentum towards the end of RWC, is also probably not going to surive in the new fed. it is believed all the superstars want to go their seperate ways. there are talks of a heel turn for Dred, but with his feud with SCC in full flight, it seems unlikely.

-Dred is expected to keep the same gimmick as he had in RWC. If the Regime is to be disbanded, it will be interesting too see if there is a storyline covering it or not.

StoneColdChris
June 18th, 2005, 10:35 PM
-In an interview with SCC, he lets out some tidbits of the RWC UD title scene would have been had the company stayed afloat:
At Rajahmania, Slare would lose to Dunc
Then Dunc would lose to Gentoo
Gentoo would lose to Jam-Bomb
Jam-Bomb would lose to Fasho
Fasho would lose to Dunc
Dunc would lose to Slare
Slare would lose to SCC

viva_la_raza
June 19th, 2005, 3:37 AM
-It is believed dred would have held the IC title for a very long time. owever, the bookers were unsure if he was ready to move up to UD level any time soon. However, the RWF writers may think differently.

TripleB
June 20th, 2005, 7:18 PM
At the moment, the Foundation has been retired. The members are expected to go their separate ways. The word is that two former members will be getting a face push while the others continue their heelish ways.

viva_la_raza
June 21st, 2005, 2:53 AM
A DVD is going to be released at the end of the year, title the Rise and Fall of RSW/RWC. It has exlusive inerviews from many of the stars who were in the companny. It also has a bonus CD, little documentries on Natty Dred, Stone Cold Chris, Slare, and many more.

FaSho34
June 21st, 2005, 12:35 PM
A DVD is going to be released at the end of the year, title the Rise and Fall of RSW/RWC. It has exlusive inerviews from many of the stars who were in the companny. It also has a bonus CD, little documentries on Natty Dred, Stone Cold Chris, Slare, and many more.

The DVD also includes many legendary matches; such as NattyDred vs. FaSho, All hardcore title matches, and more. There is also bonus footage from the RSL.....

JamieB
June 21st, 2005, 3:16 PM
-Jam-Bomb is suprised at all the random rumours that come up in the newsboard like the Rajahmania from hell posted by StoneColdChris
-He would also like to point out to FaSho that everyone is in the title scene again...even Da One
-Jam-Bomb would like to make a storyline for TripleB and his former foundation and is discussing plans with him

Slare
June 21st, 2005, 5:43 PM
-Slare has hinted that a return to RWF is completely out of the question as he has now limited (internet) access.

StoneColdChris
June 24th, 2005, 10:25 PM
-Two big returns are expected from the Legendary Matt Vallance and Zook. Zook is tentatively schelduled to make his return after the ppv while Vallance's return is kept secret

StoneColdChris
June 24th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Also, a dvd for Slare is in the process of getting made

TimeSplitter
June 25th, 2005, 1:28 AM
-TimeSplitter has been seen partying after his victory over Bruno, so he will be very tired for the next 3 days

Slare
June 25th, 2005, 4:12 PM
Also, a dvd for Slare is in the process of getting made

Sweet. So are vallance and zook def coming back?
I want to come back, damnit.

StoneColdChris
June 25th, 2005, 5:34 PM
Here are some highlights from an interview SCC:

SCC on his first IC win:
-"I was very glad to win it. I was the fastest person to win that title since I only joined RWC 6 days prior to me winning it. I was given the title because Jam-Bomb was heading into the main event scene, so he had to drop the title and since I had an excellent match with Nightmare they decided to give it to me"

SCC on his short face run
-"When I first joined, I was a face. It was very hard for me to go over as a face though. Looking back on it, I say it was a bland face run, and I didnt do anything except hold the IC title and team with Da One. So in retrospect I hated my face run, since it when I became a heel, people took notice"

SCC on his best fued in RWC
-"I think one of my best fueds was with Funazz. That fued really put me over as a heel and established me as a tough competitor. I have and always will have respect for Funazz"

SCC on Slare:
-"I think Slare is arguably the greatest of all time. He is definitely a legend, theres no denying that. When he asked me to join Society, I was in shock. Slare was one of the first people to take notice of me and really helped become who I am. If theres one dream match that I would love to do it would be Slare vs SCC"

SCC on Nattydred
-"Me and him both joined around the same time in both RWC and RSW. I think he will become a major player in RWF. Hes got the potential, his mic skills are awesome. Although we have never faced each other 1-1, Im sure our match at the ppv will be awesome. One of the reasons why we wanted an I quit match was to set the standards and show the crowd that we are tough and we are willing to risk our bodies to put on a great show. Plus it gives RWF's first ppv more hype to it."

SCC on what would have happened in RWC
-"Had RWC didnt end, after my fued with Natty, I was schelduled to do a fued with Nightmare and after that do a fued with Hopkins"

Thats all for the SCC interview

RabidWookie
June 25th, 2005, 10:13 PM
-RWF has New Rookie Quit-

When JamieB purchased RWC & RSW, he was also able to convince a few new rookies to join his new promotion. When one of these young rookies, Vincent Bisongi heard of the promotion's name change, he has quickly quit the company in disgust.

He believes it is a disgrace to the Legendary RabidWookie & Alcohol who created the R-Fed, RWF four years ago. He has left the company on bad terms and has been given a 90 no-compete policy on his contract.

Final Words from Vincent Bisongi... "You Idiots... Take a Legend and make it crap"

whoa...Alky and I created RWF? News to me :\

Vee-Bee
June 25th, 2005, 11:39 PM
whoa...Alky and I created RWF? News to me :\

Maybe not create??

But your the two last owner's (aren't you??) right?

..And your both Legends!

Slare
June 26th, 2005, 3:17 PM
Here are some highlights on an interview with Slare:

On leaving: "There was just nothing left for me to do really. Id been there, done everyting there was to do, and when the company folded, I saw that as a signal that it was my time to go."

On the new fed. " Sure, im happy for Jamie, and I hope the new fed goes well for him. He wanted me to be a part, but im done, for good. The new fed has the chance to overtake everything done by RSL and the rest if done right. We shall just have to see how it goes."

His greatest feud." My favourite feud is one that actually never ended. Obviously Dunc vs. Slare had been building for a while, but we never actually had a match. But maybe some day...."

His favourite match "No doubt it was the Iron man with Funazz. That match set the bar for wrestling and I dont think ANYONE can disagree that it is the best match ever."

On the future of the company " I see the veterans like Trips and Pimpmafia doing thier thing as usual. But the future of the company are SCC and Nattydred in my opinion. Those two are having the best feud in the buisness right now, itll be interesting to see how they do in the ring"

JamieB
June 27th, 2005, 1:35 PM
For the First time Jam-Bomb sat down and was interviewed regarding Life, The Universe and Everything:

On The Start of the New Fed:Well to be honest It was only intended to be short term with RSW untill the war was over. But then it suddenly stopped and I found myself carrying the whole thing

On How Long He will run it:Everything is up in the air at the moment. I won't do this forever as inevitably you will seek new challenges but I have no intention to leave at the moment

On the difference between the fed's:Well RSW was always more about the matches and RWC was more about the backstage skits. RWF Will be about the storylines and I hope that the PPV will mean something instead of being random matches

On The Roster:Well it is a bit small and could do with some fresh talent, that is why I only decided for 3 Titles because then they are more prestigious. I am sure once the reputation grows more people will join. I also hope that people return and make RWF great.

On Slare:Haha, I have had a lot of history with Slare and If I know him I think he will return eventually. At the moment he wants to spend some "me-time" and I think he wanted to watch to see how the fed went. He will be back though and will probably resume his role as The HHH of the E-Feds.

On the Name Controversy:To Be honest I really don't care about it. I was suprised that someone who wasn't in the federation which shared our name made such a big deal about it. The Owner regardless of my feelings for it kept saying that he complained tongue in cheek so if anyone had a right to complain he did.

On the difference between R-Feds and E-Feds:Well they are completely different as in the R-Feds you have more freedom but the old guard holds back new talent badly. It is this attitude which led me to focus on the success of RWF. I think that it is generally more friendly. Also at the peak time of RWC and RSW there was 5 shows going out a week. I doubt that has ever happened at the R-Feds.

On Conflict of interests:Haha I know it is hard not to be biased but I have not booked myself to be the leading light in any shape or form. RWF needs some new stars and StoneColdChris and Nattydred are really shaping up to be them with there feud. I think they will be in the title picture very soon.

On the First PPV:I am looking forward to it. Obviously I would like to win the RWF title but I personally think TripleB will do it, he is on a hot streak and his feud with the Foundation is shaping up really well. Funazz does seem like "The odd one out" but he was a former RWC champion and cannot be left out. SCC, Nattydred will be great, I trust that Hopkins/Krob will put on a hell of a match as well

On The RSL reunion: For me my RSL time was bittersweet. I only really became a star in RWC but I was very close in RSL with the matches with Krob. It was a great feud and I am looking forward to relighting the fire between us. I am suprised to be put in the position but RSL was a precursor to RSW so was more on the matches. KRob-Pimpdaddy and Krob-Headache would also be great matches

Finally His greatest moment:Definately when I won my first Undisputed Title. Unfortunately I was injured at that point and had to drop the title back to Mafia but It was a great match and such a great moment for me. Hopefully I can improve on that in RWF. My Title win in RSW was great as well, shame that dastardly TripleB had to ruin it............

Holy_Hopkins
June 27th, 2005, 3:43 PM
Here are some highlights when Former RWC owner Mr. Hopkins sat down and had a chat on Richard and Judy.

On RWF and Jamie taking charge: Brilliant, great start and a fresh start. A new beginning and a chance for everyone to get a new chance. It couldn't be in the hands of a better owner. I wish him the best of luck and know that he'll get on fine, especially with the people working with him etc.

On RSW: Undefeated Undisputed champion. Not many people can say that about a great company like that. It was an honour working with Dunc, Krob the Foundation etc and who knows what might of been.

On RWC - The Start: At the start we were, to be honest, a bit shit. But we picked up and the majority shows were on time and fun to write.

The end: I got fed up. I lost my passion for it and to be frank I didn't have enough time to do anymore stuff. It was good fun but the time had come to end it. The war should of ended earlier.

The war: It's easy to criticise isn't it. I honestly feel me and KRob did the best we could do, I suppose actually we oculd have talked more but what we did wasn't actually too bad. Could of been worse, just seemed to drag on too much

Favourite PPV: Would have to be Redemption or Retrebution. Great PPV's I thought, Be good to see how this one measures up.

PPV's in General: All PPV's were hell to write. The People who say RWC was just about backstage stuff should read through some of them. Feuds building into it and normally a half decent show to end them all

RSW vs RWC: RSW will always be THE wrestling one. It was pure wrestling, well 95% wrestling 5% announcements. RWC was much more backstage, feud setting up, skit show but some people tend to overlook the wrestling bit of it when in fact that was more of a feature then the skits.

Future: Well If I stayed on I would of feuded with Chris or Slare or someone probably. AS for now we'll wait and see what Jamie has planned for us before more then likely going our seperate ways for a bit.

Fav Feud: Foundation vs Society was one I liked. Slare vs Dunc and Me vs KRob were always good ones. It's nce to see we'll finally get our match after all this build. Afterall we've never had a proper match up since before RWC. It's one of those fues where you don't need random tag amtches to further it. Slare vs Dunc. Me vs Krob and Natty vs Chris are the best examples I can think of.

Great People: Slare was a great help to start off with. Jamie, Chris and Natty where brilliant people and helped out with the shows. Thanks a bunch to all those guys. Those guys made up for the wankers who did fuck all, complained if a show was late and didn't even read the fucking shows.

Future of it all: Jamie, Chris and Natty. Jamie excelled in RWC and came to life after that. Chris and Natty both help out a lot and are top blokes. They will be the future for years to come. :yes:

Greatest Moments: Winning Undisputed title, having a good RWC show, finally leaving, Nightmare skits, all good fun. After all RWC was a bit of fun and to be honest wasn't half bad.

It's been a joy

Tha Kyd
June 27th, 2005, 4:42 PM
Recently Funazz was a guest on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. He helped clear up some topics among the fans.

Opinion on RSW and RWC: Well, I really don't have much good to say about RSW mainly for the reason that I wasn't up the card. I was mearly a push over and was a joke! As to RWC where I was a little more up the card, but was still over looked a bit. The lockerroom looked upon me as a joke quite a bit.

The Future: I think the future stands with Stone Cold Chris and Natty Dred. Bruno still has time to make a name though and Vallance will be missed until he is ready to make his suprising debut into the company. I have face Chris on many an occasion. He's a great worker and a great friend. i also remember training the kid. He has been placed behind the savior of RWC which is none other than the Main Eventer SLARE. As to Natty Dred who I have trained completely. Great kid. Their fued seems to be turning heads now.

The War: When did it ever end... It still hasn't. At least not for Hopkins and Krob. They still bicker on screen, but backstage seems to be pretty stable. I really didn't like the war when it started to lag, which is why RSW and RWC are both gone now. It all seemed to build around The Foundation and The Society, and i kinda didn't like that. And it was very hard being noticed when the big fued was going on.

Best fued: My best fued In My Opinon was with SCC. We promoed after promo! And I think we gave it our all. My fued with Slare was also fairly decent. It had fair build up. And Slare winning was one of my biggest losses ever.

Best PPV: Can't say. I Main Evented one which was the one with the Elimination Chamber but the name slips me. Pain for Pleasure was good too.

Future Plans: Well, I am soon to be crowned the RWF World Champion (or so I think), so if all goes well I will be Main Eventing once again the Champion that I should be.

JamieB
June 28th, 2005, 4:03 PM
Future Plans: Well, I am soon to be crowned the RWF World Champion (or so I think), so if all goes well I will be Main Eventing once again the Champion that I should be.

-Backstage Officials are bemused about Funazz's Comments on the Today Show. This could give some people the impression he has been told that he was champion when no winner has been booked as of yet. Some workers have percieved this to be arrogant

-On the Contrary after Hopkins's comments on Richard and Judy, Hopkins brought back Jam-Bomb a nice mug. Jam-Bomb then gave Hopkins a big hug ignoring cries of "gay's" from an unnamed superstar

Tha Kyd
June 28th, 2005, 4:41 PM
Pure Cockiness Jam-bomb, Cockiness and optimism! :D

V-Line
June 30th, 2005, 12:28 AM
The Legendary Matt Vallence has been entered into the battle royal at New Buisness/Old Buisness.

TripleB
June 30th, 2005, 4:19 AM
TripleB has been pondering his legacy. He has taken notice in upcoming superstars and plans of greatness are never far.

StoneColdChris
June 30th, 2005, 4:33 AM
-RWF House Show results

Fasho beat Oceansmafia via pinfall after 18 mins(**1/2)
Dazz beat BBB via DQ in 10 mins(**)
Funazz beat Jam-Bomb via submission after 35 mins(****1/2 match of the night)
Pimpdaddy beat TimeSplitter via pinfall after 20 mins(***)
Matt Vallence and StoneCold Chris beat Bruno and NattyDred when Matt pinned Bruno in 25 mins(***1/2)

Matt stayed after the match and ripped on the town, saying he can kill any Legend in the back and suddenly Headache arrived

Headache beat Matt Vallence in 18 mins via pinfall(***)

Notes:

Biggest Pops:
1) Headache
2) Funazz, he was insanely over especially after his match
3) Dazz
4) Fasho
5) NattyDred

Biggest Heat:
1) Jam-Bomb
2 and 3 Mafia and SCC were both tied for second biggest heat, Mafia flipped off a fan and SCC took a poster from a kid and ripped in half
4) Matt Vallence
5) BBB

Many felt ripped off that Krob and/or Hopkins didnt show up at all and the fact that Slare was advertised to be there but no showed.

The best match of the night went to Jam-Bomb/Funazz. It was a great match from beginning to end, nonstop action. Great match by both men

The whole crowd marked the fuck out for the return of Headache. I dont know if it was planned, but the look on Vallence's face was priceless. His expression said "Oh shit"

Both Mafia and SCC cut huge heel promoes, very intense. Mafia's promo even made a kid fucking cry.

The crowd wasnt really behind Bruno at all, but Natty was somewhat over, but not enough.

Slare
June 30th, 2005, 5:26 AM
Why the fuck would I have been advertised :wtf:

V-Line
June 30th, 2005, 5:49 AM
Great houseshow SSC, being in both main events is good for me even if i lost.
Also fighting legends is good, but who is Headache. I'm sure he is a legend but he was proberbly before my time.
Can somebody fill me in on some detalis.

JamieB
June 30th, 2005, 12:52 PM
He Started this whole stuff with RSL. Without him there would be No RSW, No RWC and No RWF. He was the visionary that made this. Hopefully he will return one day
Matt Vallence and StoneCold Chris beat Bruno and Matt Vallence when Matt pinned Bruno in 25 mins(***1/2)
hehehe

I JOBBED TO FUNAZZ! Did I book that? Was I drunk?

Bennedy
June 30th, 2005, 2:35 PM
You probably was drunk.Or was that me.

viva_la_raza
June 30th, 2005, 2:45 PM
Matt Vallance and Stone Cold Chris took on Matt Vallance and Bruno. Interesting match, lol.

That would have been a good show if it had been posted. I like the house show news keep it up.

-The RWF managment are worried that Natty Dred has lost a lot of fan support in recent weeks due to his heel actions several weeks ago. Many feel nat is now a tweener not a face, and some say it is having an affect on the superstar. Origianly, RWF wanted this feud to be top-heel verses top face but unfortunatly it has not been like that, however it has still been a top notch feud.

-It is not certain how long Bruno and Nat will stay as a tag team. It will be interesting to see if Bruno picks up a feud with Matt Vallance after he came back to the company and attacked Dred.

- Stone Cold Chris, Timesplitter, Dazz and Jam-Bomb will be signing aUtographs before the Pay Per View.

StoneColdChris
June 30th, 2005, 4:52 PM
-Some RSL legends have been traveling RWF houseshows to get themselves ready for the reunion show.

heyman_rulez
June 30th, 2005, 5:09 PM
- In a recent Interview Former RWC & RSW member had this to say about RWF

Great start, nice people, should have a good long nice run. Will I ever return? I doubt it, I'm happy with my career at the moment (Left Winger of Liverpool) I've been trying to get Hopkins to join and become the new Liverpool captain but he seems reluctant. Never say never though. Maybe I won't be a big homo if I come back. Who knows. However that gimmick was a laugh.... Anyway laters lads

StoneColdChris
June 30th, 2005, 10:59 PM
RWF House result
IN Egham, London

Benpass beat Bruno after 8 mins via pinfall(*1/2)-Match was a little one-sided. Bruno still looked very green in the ring, he barely got any offense in this match. Benpass pretty much had to carry the whole match. The crowd was very dead for this, and cheered when it was over. An 8 squash

Pimpdaddy beat Fasho after 18 mins via pinfall(***)- Awesome match-up, Fasho and Pimp brought their A game tonight. The crowd was very into it

SCC beat Funazz in a No DQ match via pinfall in 30 mins(****)-Fucking fantastic match. This was SCC/Funazz's best match yet. First Jam-Bomb, now SCC, I don't know what is about Funazz, but lately hes been having phenomenal matches. Both men deserve respect after this. Nice blade job by both men.The finish also made neither man look weak

Next Matt Vallence came out and dissed the whole town saying that they are a bunch of losers, that there isnt a legend worthy of facing the Legendary One. All of a sudden, the hometown boy, Dunc showed up which lead to

The Dunc beat Matt Vallence after 37 mins via submission(****1/2)- The crowd popped the fuck out for the Dunc. This guy hasnt lost a beat. Also Vallence stood his own against Dunc, he wasnt carried. He's really improving, this was his best match yet. Match of the Damn Night. I never marked out so hard in my whole life. The Finish was cool when Dunc reversed the Legend Killer and put the Gripes of Destiny on Vallence.

Main event: Jam-Bomb and Mafia beat NattyDred and TimeSplitter in 26 mins, when Jam-Bomb pinned TS(***1/2)- Good match, Nattydred was very over. Lots of cool spots in the match. Match flowed from beginning to end, it was a good match to end the show with.

Biggest Pops:
1) Dunc
2) NattyDred
3) Funazz
4) Timesplitter
5) Fasho

Biggest Heat
1)Matt Vallence
2) SCC
3) Jam-Bomb
4) Pimpdaddy
5) Oceansmafia

V-Line
June 30th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Another great House Show SSC.
It's good that i'm getting the most heat and i'm in great matches.
I wouldn't mind a win, but the shows are still top notch.
You have to do more of these.
Great to go against the Dunc.

TimeSplitter
June 30th, 2005, 11:34 PM
i also enjoy how you got TimeSplitter right, once

TripleB
July 1st, 2005, 4:55 AM
Would have been much better if I was in it.

Bennedy
July 1st, 2005, 4:58 AM
I lost once again.But i don't mind that as these are house shows and good ones at that.

Tha Kyd
July 1st, 2005, 5:49 PM
Funazz has recently made a logo for Old Buisness/ New Beginnings. He requests Jam-bombs permission for him to use it for the actual Pay Per View

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/funazz/obcopy.jpg

Funazz will be taking a short Hiatis from Friday to Sunday. He may not get the opportunity to read the PPV right away.

viva_la_raza
July 1st, 2005, 5:52 PM
Great house show SCC.

-It is expected that Dred will feud with Vallance after the PPv, it is said managment want to save Dred/SCC II for a later date. Vallance and Dred are still said to be happy with their new stoylines.

Marijuana
July 1st, 2005, 8:48 PM
A statement released today:

I, Jay Bruno aka Marijuana, have completed the terms of my probation. I am looking FOR WEED forward to further my career with a fresh outlook. Seriously, if anyone has any weed, help a brother out. I'm going outta my mind here.

StoneColdChris
July 2nd, 2005, 12:05 PM
RWC House Results
In East Kilbride, Scotland

Bruno beat BBB after 10 mins via pinfall(**)- Nice opener. Bruno's really improved so far. He made up for his last performance, hes still a little green, but hes getting better. Finish was kinda weak when Funazz ran down and cost BBB the match

NattyDred beat Benpass after 15 mins via pinfall(**1/2)- Decent match. Both men seemed a bit off tonight, but they still kept the crowd entertained. A lot of great spots as well.

Krob and Hopkins went to a no contest(**) Match was alright, but you could tell they were saving it for Old Business/New Business. So This was just a preview of that, after seeing this, i bet the ppv match will be amazing

Fasho and Funazz defeated Pimpmafia when Funazz pinned Pimpdaddy(***)- It was very great to see Pimpmafia reunite tonight. Good match. Funazz and Fasho worked well as a tag team. They played the heels in the match and won with a rollup holding the ropes. Post match BBB came out and attacked Funazz

The Society(SCC, Jam-Bomb, and Matt Vallence) beat OK, Dazz Marijuana after 28 mins when Matt pinned Dazz(***)- Kinda of a funny match-up. The society are supposed to come off as heels, but tonight they were so over as faces(When they first came out, they were cheered like crazy. They even cut a heel promo and still were cheered). I guess since we are in Slares hometown, they were faces for 1 night only. A lot of slare chants, but no show. Match was very good and very entertaining. Kept us at the edge of our seats.

Biggest Pop
1) & 2) & 3) Society
4) & 5) Pimpmafia

Biggest Heat
1) Funazz
2) Fasho
3) Krob
4) Benpass
5) Marijuana

JamieB
July 2nd, 2005, 12:15 PM
Funazz can't spell!

FaSho34
July 2nd, 2005, 12:54 PM
LOL!!! By the way...

-Sho is glad that he is beginning to work on his heel character, and he hopes to use it in the future, which could create better feuds as well

Bennedy
July 2nd, 2005, 5:29 PM
-Bruno is said to be very happy about his progress in RWF and seems to be getting on well with everyone in the locker room.

Slare
July 3rd, 2005, 2:43 PM
RWC House Results
In East Kilbride, Scotland

Woo, im from there.

BREAKING NEWS: Slare has been spotted entering the arena holding tonights RWF show.

Bennedy
July 3rd, 2005, 2:59 PM
-There is speculation as to why Slare has turnt up at the arena for tonights ppv

Bennedy
July 3rd, 2005, 2:59 PM
slare is there

FaSho34
July 3rd, 2005, 3:00 PM
Double post..... *cough* Delete please :D

Holy_Hopkins
July 3rd, 2005, 3:52 PM
- Nightmare was seen talking to Hopkins briefly before the PPV

Slare
July 3rd, 2005, 3:54 PM
-Slare has been confirmed at the PPV, in his wrestling gear.

Holy_Hopkins
July 3rd, 2005, 3:56 PM
- Hopkins has been warming up the crowd whilst the wrestlers get ready

OceansMafia
July 3rd, 2005, 4:34 PM
-mafia wants to win some house shows :mad: :p

StoneColdChris
July 3rd, 2005, 11:31 PM
-After the I quit match, SCC and Nattydred shook each others and congratulated each other on the match

-SCC is next tentatively schelduled to fued with TimeSplitter and to tag up with Matt Vallence to help him out

-Also theres a house show schelduled on July 6th, with the main event being Jam-Bomb defending the RWF title in a triple theat against SLARE and Funazz

TripleB
July 4th, 2005, 3:02 AM
TripleB has been reported as furious for being left out of the RWF title match at the house show. Slare coming back has really put him o n the edge, and MJ is taking the brunt of his agression.

JamieB
July 4th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Some Notes from last Nights PPV.

-StoneColdChris and Nattydred both suffered a lot of blood loss and were exhausted, however they should be alright. It is unlikely they will have a match on Tuesday's Show. Backstage officials were delighted with the match and as stated before Chris and Nattydred shook hands backstage.

-Pimpdaddy has been working with a nagging injury recently. It is thought that he will take some time off from the ring and perhaps have a non wrestling role

-A couple of changes were made to matches yesturday. Funazz was originally booked to take the pinfall in the Title Match but it was decided that it would be best to have an RSW vs. RWC match and better for Funazz's feud with Dazz. Also PimpMafia were originally scheduled to win the tag titles but due to Mafia's TV Title Win and Pimpdaddy's injury the plans were changed.

-The Rumoured Card for Tommorow is:
OceansMafia vs. Benpass(TV Title)
Aeida vs. FaSho(Gutcheck match, Winner gets a TV Title Shot)
And a Big Match for Jam-Bomb's first Title Defence
Funazz vs. TripleB vs. Timesplitter vs. Slare
Also the New Commisioner will be named

-TripleB did reach the RWF Title Match?

viva_la_raza
July 4th, 2005, 12:10 PM
-As it is widely reported, Natty Dred and Stone Cold Chris shook hands after the show last night, and them along with many other competitors, really impressed mangment with their matches.

-It is believed Natty Dred wanted SCC and him to have a rematch on Tuesdays show, but managment are hesitant at putting anjother match between them aon free tv. However, it s expected that Stone Cold Chris will have some interaction on tomorows show, and will begin their new feuds as well.

Bennedy
July 4th, 2005, 1:00 PM
-Bruno and Nattydred have been seen talking to newcomer Aeida recently.

TimeSplitter
July 4th, 2005, 1:40 PM
-TimeSplitter was seen visibly angry after SCC interfered in his semi-final match. But he was in a bit of a better mood when he won the tag titles with FaSho.

Dazz
July 4th, 2005, 2:33 PM
-Dazz is said to be more than a little annoyed at being left off the card for the next show

JamieB
July 4th, 2005, 2:57 PM
Final Card for Tommorow
Dazz with OpportunityKnocks vs. Marijuana with TripleB
Aeida vs. FaSho(TV Title Number 1 Contendership)
Benpass vs. OceansMafia(TV Title)
Bruno vs. Matt Vallance
TripleB vs. Funazz vs. Slare vs. TimeSplitter(RWF Title Number 1 Contendership)
Announcement of New GM
Reaction from all of the matches at the PPV

Proposed Matches for Friday
Matt Vallance and StoneColdChris vs. ShoTime(RWF Tag-Team Titles)
OceansMafia vs. Aeida/FaSho(TV Title)
Jam-Bomb vs. TripleB/Funazz/Slare/TimeSplitter(RWF Title)

StoneColdChris
July 4th, 2005, 3:05 PM
-OceansMafia and StoneColdChris will be making an appearance in Time Square signing autographs

-It is unlikely that SCC or NattyDred will be on tomorrow's show selling their injuries they got in the I quit match, but they will probably air some segment between the two

-Slare has been casted as a villian for the next Spider-Man movie

FaSho34
July 4th, 2005, 3:05 PM
Proposed Matches for Friday
Matt Vallance and StoneColdChris vs. ShoTime(RWF Tag-Team Titles)
OceansMafia vs. Aeida/FaSho(TV Title)
Jam-Bomb vs. TripleB/Funazz/Slare/TimeSplitter(RWF Title)
Matt Vallance and StoneColdChris vs. ShoTime

Sho Time might have a busy night.... :wtf:

JamieB
July 4th, 2005, 4:48 PM
Anyone who can do a Match contact Me, Viva can you do Aeida/FaSho then. Sim it as well

viva_la_raza
July 5th, 2005, 4:17 PM
-OKay, I will do. I'll send it to you by tomorow if thatswhen the show will be.

StoneColdChris
July 5th, 2005, 10:38 PM
House show Results:
From Austin, Texas

TV Champion Oceansmafia beat Benpass to retain the TV title after 17 mins(***)- Nice opener, I give this one 3 stars. Nice to see that Mafia is the champ, knowing him he always produces great matches like this one

Matt Vallence beat Aeida in 11 mins(**)-Nice match-up for the 2 of them. There were times where Aeida showed his greeness, so Vallence had to carry him. But nevertheless it was a good match

StoneColdChris beat NattyDred in 25 mins(***1/2)-First of all, being in SCC's hometown, he got a huge pop. He didnt even cut a heel promo to get him over as a heel. Secondly both sold their injuries from the I quit match very well. Now I have to say this match wasnt better than the ppv one, but it was a close enough

Slare defeated BBB in 30 minutes(****)- Awesome match-up. Its great seeing Slare back in the ring again. He knows how to bring it. One word for BBB's performance-phenomenal. Definitely a great match, cant wait to see a rematch

Tag Champs ShoTime beat Funazz and Da One in 25 mins to retain the Tag titles(***)-Before this match started, Da One said this is last match for him. Great match between them. The 4 really connected in the match. Great tag team

RSA champion Jam-Bomb beat Dazz in 35 mins to retain the RSA Title(****)-Awesome main event. Jam-Bomb proved how strong of a champion he really is. Him and Dazz told a story in the ring and didnt disappoint

Biggest Pops:
1. StoneColdChris (hometown)
2. Jam-Bomb
3. Da One
4 Shotime
5. Mafia

Biggest Heat:
1. Slare
2 Matt Vallence
3 Dazz
4. Benpass
5. Funazz

Bennedy
July 6th, 2005, 1:56 AM
Another great house show

viva_la_raza
July 6th, 2005, 8:15 AM
Hmmmm I seem to be less over with the crowd every time lol.

Nice ouse show though man keep it up.

Aeida
July 6th, 2005, 8:31 AM
That looks like a good house show, granted i lost, but i can always make up for that against Fasho tomorrow during my tv debut...

looking forward to it

Bennedy
July 6th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Good luck Aeida.You might score an upset like me on my debut.

V-Line
July 6th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Another great Houseshow SSC, Aeida when did you join.
So you took my advice when i mentioned it to you during the DOR E Fed.
It good to see you here in RSA.

Tha Kyd
July 7th, 2005, 11:19 AM
RWA House show
In Montclair, New Jersey, United States of America

Dark Match: Legend vs. Legend Match: The Dunc vs. Headache- 45 min. (***** 2 Legends in the ring drove the fans wild)
Dunc wins after Headache used a chairshot to The Duncs head. Krob then came out and restarted it. The Dunc won again after a STF submission hold

Pass N' Time vs. NattyDred and Bruno-15 mins (**1/2)

A backdrop attempt by TimeSplitter was countered by Dred with a neckbreaker...TimeSplitter blocked a Bruno kick by catching the foot, but couldn't block the follow up enziguri...Bruno hit TimeSplitter with a series of vicious kicks to the body...A big punch from Dred put TimeSplitter down...Benpass blasted Dred with a clothesline into the corner...After a leap frog, Bruno hit TimeSplitter with an arm drag as he came off the ropes...

A scoop slam put Benpass down to the mat, and gave Bruno the advantage...TimeSplitter hit Bruno with a punch...TimeSplitter snap suplexed Dred over, and floated over into a chinlock...The power of Bruno was in evidence as he blasted Benpass with a hard clothesline...The power of TimeSplitter was in evidence as he blasted Dred with a hard clothesline...

NattyDred hit a stump piledriver on Benpass...That was almost enough to get the pinfall...NattyDred scored with a boot to the stomach, then blasted Benpass with a cradle piledriver...TimeSplitter hit a low blow on NattyDred...Benpass punched NattyDred in the face...A boot to the gut set Dred up for Benpass to hit a Falcon Arrow...TimeSplitter hit a running powerbomb on Bruno...NattyDred caught Benpass with the Stunner...That was enough to get the three count.

Result - NattyDred and Bruno win

SCC and Matt Valance vs. PimpMafia

Pre Match: Matt Vallance got on the stick and degraded PimpMafia from their "Legendness." He claimed that he would leave them as debuting superstars after he was done schooling them in "Wrestling 101"

Mafia hit SCC with a clothesline...Pimpdaddy got nailed with a Vallance DDT...Three right hands from Triple H sent Mafia down...Mafia doubled Orton up with a kick...SCC ducked his head to early on a backdrop, and took a piledriver from Mafia as a result...

StoneColdChris ducked his head to early on a backdrop, and took a piledriver from Mafia as a result...A backdrop attempt by Vallance was countered by Mafia with a neckbreaker...A clothesline from Triple H dropped Mafia...StoneColdChris snap suplexed Pimpdaddy...Mafia headbutted Vallance...

Pimpdaddy hit a running powerbomb on StoneColdChris...SCC hit an Implant DDT on Pimpdaddy...OceansMafia walked into a knee lift, then got lifted up by Orton and hit with a running powerslam...A right hand from SCC put Pimpdaddy down...SCC powerslammed Mafia as he came off the ropes... TimeSplitter was seen at ringside and caught StoneColdChris with a powerbomb unseen to the referee... Pimpdaddy caught Matt Valance with the Death Valley Driver...That was enough for a pin.

Result - PimpMafia win

OK vs. Dazz

Dazz walked into a big right hand from OpportunityKnocks...The awesome power of OpportunityKnocks was on display as he hit Dazz with a military press across the ring...Dazz used a Japanese arm drag on OpportunityKnocks...Dazz hit OpportunityKnocks with a headbutt...OpportunityKnocks hit Dazz with a clothesline...

Dazz dropped OpportunityKnocks with a big punch...Dazz was backed into a turnbuckle, and OpportunityKnocks choked away with a boot to the throat...OpportunityKnocks ducked a standing clothesline from Dazz, but got hit in the back of the head with a blind clothesline seconds later...OpportunityKnocks had his knee driven into the mat by Dazz...A wild swing by OpportunityKnocks left him vunerable, and Dazz capitalized with a belly to back suplex...OpportunityKnocks nailed Dazz with a right hand...A wild swing by Dazz left him vunerable, and OpportunityKnocks capitalized with a belly to back suplex...

A choke slam from OpportunityKnocks put Dazz down on the mat...A hooked-arm clothesline from OpportunityKnocks floored Dazz...Dazz floored OpportunityKnocks and came off the top rope with the Diving Headbutt...That was almost enough to get the pinfall...OpportunityKnocks missed a charge into the turnbuckle when Dazz slipped behind him, and then got hit with a back suplex as he staggered backward...Dazz used a big suicide-plex on OpportunityKnocks...OpportunityKnocks hit Dazz in the back with an elbow, then followed up with a spinning back suplex...Three right hands from OpportunityKnocks sent Dazz down...OpportunityKnocks snap suplexed Dazz...OpportunityKnocks walked into a knee lift, then got lifted up by Dazz and hit with a Ultimo Dragon DDT...That led to the three count.

Result - Dazz wins

RWA Undisputed Championship Match
Jam-Bomb vs. Fasho-27 mins(***1/4)

Fasho. backed Jam-Bomb into the turnbuckles and unloaded with chops...Fasho. scored with a deep arm drag on Jam-Bomb...Three right hands from Jam-Bomb sent Fasho down...After ducking a clothesline, Jam-Bomb used a fallaway slam to hurt Fasho....Jam-Bomb snap suplexed Fasho over, and floated over into a chinlock...Fasho. suplexed Jam-Bomb...

Jam-Bomb belly to belly suplexed Fasho...Fasho hit Jam-Bomb with a belly to belly suplex...A single-leg trip from Jam-Bomb was enough to put Fasho. down...Jam-Bomb locked on a single leg crab to weaken Fasho...Jam-Bomb hit Fasho. with a punch...An amateur-style takedown from Jam-Bomb put Fasho on the mat...

Jam-Bomb rocked Fasho with a samoan drop...After an irish whip, Fasho ducked for a backdrop. Jam-Bomb blocked it by grabbing a suplex, and blasting Fasho with a brainbuster suplex...That nearly got a three count...Fasho got taken over with a fireman's carry by Jam-Bomb...Fasho. had his knee driven into the mat by Jam-Bomb...Fasho. clotheslined Jam-Bomb as he staggered out of the corner...Fasho. hit a superplex on Jam-Bomb...Fasho charged at Jam-Bomb, but got drop toe holded and locked in an STF, and was forced to submit.

Result - Jam-Bomb remains Champion

Marijuna vs. Triple B-15 mins (***)

A big punch from MJ put Triple B down...MJ nailed BBB with a right hand...MJ got knocked down by a BBB headbutt...Triple B clotheslined MJ to the mat...A series of five forearms to the chest from BBB left Marijuana down in the corner in pain...

Triple B took a flying dropkick from MJ...BBB headbutted MJ...A big punch from MJ put Triple B down...Marijuana blasted BBB with a big forearm to the jaw...BBB got staggered with a forearm from MJ...After stunning him with a back elbow, MJ climbed to the top rope and moonsaulted onto a standing Triple B...

Marijuana hit a moonsault off the top rope on to Triple B...BBB rocked MJ with a samoan drop...MJ hit a massive lariat on Triple B...That nearly got a three count...BBB punched Marijuana in the face...Marijuana powerslammed Triple B as he came off the ropes...MJ scored with a shooting star press on BBB...That was enough to get the three count.

Result - Marijuana wins

SLARE vs. Funazz- 23 min (****1/2)

Funazz got knocked down by a SLARE headbutt...SLARE came off the ropes with a charge, but Funazz arm dragged him across the ring...SLARE was slammed by Funazz...Funazz hit SLARE with a headbutt...Funazz hit SLARE with a headbutt...After a leap frog, SLARE hit Funazz with an arm drag as he came off the ropes...

Funazz arm dragged SLARE to the canvas, and hooked an arm bar...Funazz slammed SLARE...Funazz snap suplexed SLARE...Funazz pounded on SLARE with punches to the face...After ducking a clothesline, Funazz used a deep arm drag on SLARE...Funazz walked right into a bodyslam from SLARE...A scoop slam put SLARE down to the mat, and gave Funazz the advantage...After ducking a clothesline from SLARE, Funazz bounced off the ropes and came back with a lightning kick...

Funazz punched SLARE in the face...SLARE hit a superplex on Funazz...The power of Funazz was in evidence as he blasted SLARE with a hard clothesline...SLARE powerslammed Funazz as he came off the ropes...SLARE used a big suicide-plex on Funazz...Funazz folded SLARE up with a back suplex off the second turnbuckle...SLARE caught Funazz with the Anklelock...Funazz was forced to tap out.

Result - SLARE wins

Post Match: Funazz got on the mic. He called SLARE some arrogant names and insulted the RWA locker Room. Dazz came out and a brawl errupted. Funazz was thrown to the outside ring and started to run away but triped on the runway. Dazz hit Funazz over the head with a steel chair. Paramedics came and rushed Funazz off.

Biggest Pops
1. SLARE (The crowd was so eager to see Funazz go down and cheer for the more evident heel, despite the fact that the show took place in his hometown)
2. Fasho
3. NattyDred
4. Bruno
5. Dazz (He shut Funazz up didn't he)

Biggest Heel Heat
1. Jam-Bomb (no one likes a cocky, arragant champion)
2. Matt Vallance (It seemed that even though SLARE got a huge pop, the rest of the Society was booed)
3. Stone Cold Chris
4. Funazz (see SLARE)
5. Triple B

StoneColdChris
July 7th, 2005, 9:02 PM
RSA has given that they have released the following:

Matt Henderson(Slare's brother)
Nightmare
Bill Vallance
Nitro
Achilles
Dave Hopkins
Captain Bob
Da One

RSA would like to wish them good luck on their future endeavors

-Also SCC would like to point to Funazz that Jam's out of society and has gone face

Bennedy
July 8th, 2005, 5:26 AM
Well the cuts are here.It was only a matter of time.

JamieB
July 8th, 2005, 4:05 PM
The reports on the cuts on Rajah Simulation Alliance have been exaggerated:
However in an official statement RSA have announced that they have released Da One. They wish him good luck with future endeavours

Couple of notes with House Shows. RSA is a british fed and for the moment all shows will be based there. Also TripleB and Marijuana are partners so why would they be facing each other

Tha Kyd
July 9th, 2005, 10:59 AM
In other news, today is Funazz's birthday.

TripleB
July 9th, 2005, 5:03 PM
TripleB has been thinking about heading up an American Stable.

TimeSplitter
July 9th, 2005, 7:07 PM
-TimeSplitter, the ONLY New Zealand superstar on the roster, thinks that nationality doesn't matter to him. Only that it's SHOTIME!!!!!!

FaSho34
July 9th, 2005, 9:42 PM
- Fa Sho has some big plans prepared for the future, as there have been rumors of some kind of push, but then again those are rumors :blah:

V-Line
July 9th, 2005, 9:54 PM
RSA has given that they have released the following:

Matt Henderson(Slare's brother)
Nightmare
Bill Vallance
Nitro
Achilles
Dave Hopkins
Captain Bob
Da One

RSA would like to wish them good luck on their future endeavors

-Also SCC would like to point to Funazz that Jam's out of society and has gone face

SSC, why did you fire my dad (that is his real name you know)

FaSho34
July 9th, 2005, 10:02 PM
SCC, why did you fire my dad (that is his real name you know)

I have no frickin clue..... :wtf:

Bennedy
July 10th, 2005, 2:37 PM
The cuts are bs

viva_la_raza
July 11th, 2005, 11:33 AM
-Natty Dred has returned from a three day hiatas. It is believed that there was some confusion when Natty Dred tried to go on the RSW Japan Tour but lost his passport so had to stay in Japan for three days before he found it.

- Natty Dred and Vallance is expected to happen this week, despite the fact that they will facer one another at the PPV.

-Baros has been relseased from a development contract by RSA. Also relseased from their contract are Frank Saunders (Dred's Dad) and his former tag partner in Ohio Valley Rajah Wrestling, Joe Harfree. RSA wishes them the best of luck in the future.

-Dred has also been nursing a knee injury in some of the recent house shows. It is not thought the injury is serious although some say it has hindered his performances as of late.

StoneColdChris
July 11th, 2005, 12:36 PM
-Its rumored that RSA has contacted the Dudleys Boyz to join them after their WWE no complete clause is up in 3 months

Bennedy
July 11th, 2005, 12:47 PM
-It has been stated that Bruno has improved greatly in the ring and could hold gold soon

Aeida
July 12th, 2005, 8:03 AM
- Although being easily defeated by the more experienced wrestler, Aeida is said to be happy with his performance in his first televised matchup, he also goes on to say that he was surprised to see the crowd take to him so well.

Tha Kyd
July 12th, 2005, 10:49 AM
-Due to Funazz's dedication to the company, Funazz was given power to release officials. He used this power too hastilly and released Draco. This power was then taken from him.

-Funazz was seen at Live 8 in London. He was schedualed to have a performance but was taken off for having songs booked to offend the country and promote the U.S.

-Funazz has been said to been crushed at all the recent roster cuts.

-Recently, Funazz was seen backstage with Da One's girlfriend. Backstage official Gary Hendersone told the couple to keep the relationship strictly buisness. Da One found out and posted the information all over his website and was released from RWA. Various hate mail has erupted over the course of Funazz and Da One's girlfriends computers and Da One has been giving off hate interviews to the two. The couple are not together anymore. Funazz is trying to get his relationship with his wife back on track and his girlfriend is trying to get back with Da One. Recently at a RWA house show, Funazz was set to take on Dazz when out of the audience Da One came and assaulted Funazz. This was not scripted

-Da One's girlfriend has been signed and is scripted to have an appearance at the next RWA show as Funazz's valet, though this is all a rumor (PWInsider)

TimeSplitter
July 12th, 2005, 11:59 AM
BREAKING NEWS!

-"New Zealand's Favorite Son" TimeSplitter, just busted into Funazz's dressing room and informed him that the name of the federation was RSA. Funazz was quite embarassed, because 'Splitter was laughing at him.

viva_la_raza
July 12th, 2005, 12:03 PM
BREAKING NEWS!

-"New Zealand's Favorite Son" TimeSplitter, just busted into Funazz's dressing room and informed him that the name of the federation was RSA. Funazz was quite embarassed, because 'Splitter was laughing at him.

:lol:

Bennedy
July 12th, 2005, 12:06 PM
BREAKING NEWS!

Thats like calling wwe wew

viva_la_raza
July 12th, 2005, 12:11 PM
-Natty Dred and many of the other wrestlers held a minutes silence backstage as a sign of respect for those who deid in the London bombings on Thursday.

-It is believed that Da One's girlfriend may be used more as time goes on, maybe to keep up Funazz's american gimmick, even though she is Canadian.

OceansMafia
July 15th, 2005, 12:54 PM
-mafia has decided to go on a vacation, no telling if he will return or not

viva_la_raza
July 15th, 2005, 5:05 PM
-there is speculation as to whether Mafia will be in the match to attempt to win back his TV Title.

StoneColdChris
July 15th, 2005, 9:30 PM
-The reason why Vallence was kicked out of the Society was because management wanted him to be on his own for a while and build himself up as a real threat

-Apparently David Roberts(formerly Da One in RSA)'s girlfriend has cheated on him with his brother Dan

StoneColdChris
July 15th, 2005, 9:31 PM
Apparently NattyDred has offered a chance for Simone to come back to RSA

Tha Kyd
July 15th, 2005, 10:41 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

-It has just been confirmed by Funazz himself that it was not Da One's girlfrined that he has been having an affair with, but backstage college Stone Cold Chris's girlfriend. She has recently been hired by RWA as Funazz's valet. However, her use is still unknown even to backstage officials. It is known however that she is being taught the ropes by her current boyfriend Funazz. Stone Cold Chris's opinion is still unknown.

-Funazz wishes to talk to SCC to give an apology for what has happened due to this whirlwind of romance. (Prefreably on MSN Messenger, non-related)

-RWA will be hosting (in their B-Show, if I can help or even get around to it) their own Quarter Million Dollar Diva Search hosted by Vallance and Funazz. The diva will learn the ropes of wrestling, make new friends, and take up meaningless space on the roster.

StoneColdChris
July 15th, 2005, 11:36 PM
lol funazz its RSA lol

TimeSplitter
July 16th, 2005, 12:42 AM
2nd time bud, i pointed that out a little bit up the page

V-Line
July 16th, 2005, 3:17 AM
* Matt Vallence was said to be shocked with his exit from the society.
SSC has had his back and has given him oppourtunitys but the more respected guys like Slare and Jam-Bomb can't see his potential.

* Matt had been tried on his own before but was never given a chance to shine but he hopes his feud with NattyDred will lift his profile.

* On a brighter note, Matt said he is looking foward to hosting the divas search with Funazz, the ladies won't get enough of him.

JamieB
July 16th, 2005, 5:25 AM
Owner Jam-Bomb has laughed AT Funazz after all this soap shit. The Diva Search has been officially cancelled. All the release rumours are also confirmed as to be rubbish. Only Da One has been released.

viva_la_raza
July 16th, 2005, 12:16 PM
-Natty Dred has indeed offered a chance for Simone to come back to RWC, and it is expected if she came back she would weither be valet for Revolution or Foundations of Soceity, or maybe even the tag team champs. More on that as we get it.

-Managment are trying to work out what match Vallance and Dred will have at the PPV. Some say a street fight would fit the bill perfectly, if they had an explosive few weeks for their feud. Others are saying that managment are also keen on the idea of a barbed wire steel cage.

-'The Legendary' Matt Vallance, Natty Dred, Slare, Triple B and Pimpdaddy have all had their Desire videos released.

-The brand new RSA game which will be out in November will be called Foundations of Soceity, and interestingly the front cover is SCC and Slare having a face off, with BBB and Marijuana in the background.

FaSho34
July 16th, 2005, 1:32 PM
-Natty Dred has indeed offered a chance for Simone to come back to RWC

I hate you......

Bennedy
July 16th, 2005, 1:56 PM
-The team of Bruno and Aeida are expected to have a shot at the tag team titles soon.It is also thought that they will play a big part in the Natty-vallance feud.

Slare
July 16th, 2005, 4:33 PM
- Slare has stated that he is aware of Vallances talents, and only excluded him from the FOS as is was meant as a four man faction.

Tha Kyd
July 16th, 2005, 4:55 PM
Owner Jam-Bomb has laughed AT Funazz after all this soap shit. The Diva Search has been officially cancelled. All the release rumours are also confirmed as to be rubbish. Only Da One has been released.

Hold it! It's sorta a storyline, if you wish to know what is really gonna happen, just PM me. (Though I am sorry for sorta doing this without your consent first)

TripleB
July 16th, 2005, 5:33 PM
TripleB is said to be extremely happy with how the Foundations of Society reveal went. It's planning goes back to the very beginning of the War.

viva_la_raza
July 16th, 2005, 6:01 PM
I hate you......

:eek: Apologize for that remark!

FaSho34
July 16th, 2005, 11:14 PM
:eek: Apologize for that remark!

- It has been said that Sho is furious about the rumors of his ex girlfriend being in the RSA, and he said that he hated Natty for it, but he won't apologize

StoneColdChris
July 17th, 2005, 12:44 PM
House Results
London England

Tag Team Champions Sho Time beat The Clash(Benpass and Mafia)**1/2 after 15 mins via pinfall- Nice little reunion for the Clash, I guess they wanted to work together again to get ready for the RSL reunion coming up. Match was very even, its great seeing Sho Time live, they really know how to work a crowd

Matt Vallence beat NattyDred via pinfall after 18 mins **- Great match, Vallence is really improving, but had a little trouble, or at least I think. There was a spot where Vallence botched a high flying move and acciedently hit Natty's neck. I dont think it was meant to happen, but it was, that was a great sell by Natty. He still continued the match and Matt was able to hit the Legend Killer

Dazz beat Funazz after 14 mins via pinfall***- Lot of heat on Funazz, and it was Xpac heat. He came out and dissed London and about the attacks and comparing it to America. Lot of "Da One" chants and "Fuck you Funazz" chants. Dazz beat his ass, and we all fucking cheer. I know its heat, but come on man, wait about a couple of years to use London as heat. Anyways, sorry to get off track, the match was very good, hate him or love him, funazz brings greats matches.

After this match, all of the lockerroom came out and gave their respect to London. They held a minute of silence. They talked about how London is great for maintaining their lives really well especially after what happened. It was a very touching moment

TV Champion Fasho beat Aeida and Bruno in a triple threat match after 12 mins *1/2- Eh, match wasnt that great. Aeida and Bruno are still very new to the ring, so their ring skills really need improving. Fasho carried the match, but he was tired from his other title match earlier, so it couldnt be perfection

BBB and MJ defeated OK in a handicapped match via pinfall after 20 mins ***- Excellent match, it looked like at times OK actually had the match won. Great spots by all 3 men. Good finish, MJ distracted the ref while BBB took OK's head off with a steel chair

Slare then came out and talked about Foundation of Society, how that is his greatest work and then, to a huge pop, Nightmare and Diamond Joe came out which lead to........

Slare beat Nightmare and Diamond Joe in a handicap match after 25 mins via pinfall ****- Great match. For being gone from the ring for so long, both Joe and Nightmare havent lost a beat. Its like they never left. That match told a great story. Slare pinned Joe after a STD on him, after giving Nightmare a STD

Biggest Pops:
1 Nightmare
2 Diamond Joe
3. Benpass
4. Vallence
5. Dazz

Biggest Heat
1. Funazz(Dont bring him back to London ever again with that Pro-American thing)
2. Slare
3. BBB
4. Matt Vallence
5. MJ

StoneColdChris
July 17th, 2005, 12:46 PM
-Reason why SCC didnt attend the house show because his mother has recently been admitted to the hospital, so he asked management if he could miss about 1 or 2 shows to see his mother and help his family out

Bennedy
July 17th, 2005, 12:54 PM
-Bruno and Natty were seen at Kings cross station paying their respects to those who lost their lives in the london bombings

StoneColdChris
July 18th, 2005, 4:07 PM
House Show Results
Sydney Australia

Fasho defeated Matt Vallence after 20 mins

Matt Hardy defeated Funazz after 14 mins

Nattydred defeated OK after 20 mins

BBB/MJ defeated Bruno/Aeida

Slare and Jam-Bomb went to a no contest

Biggest Heat
1) Slare
2) Funazz
3) BBB
4) MJ
5) Ok

Biggest Pops
1) Matt Hardy
2) Vallence(crowd seemed really behind him)
3) Jam Bomb
4) Natty
5) Fasho

Notes:

Mark Out moment for Matt Hardy. The whole arena erupted. WWE is really pushing his anti-wwe gimmick to allow him to show up.

Pretty much this show was mediocre, but the main event was great though

Bennedy
July 18th, 2005, 4:18 PM
NICE Hardy shock

JamieB
July 19th, 2005, 7:40 AM
Matt Hardy in Australia eh

Aeida
July 19th, 2005, 8:34 AM
House Show Results
Sydney Australia

BBB/MJ defeated Bruno/Aeida

Oh geez Bruno and Aeida lose infront of a home crowd, and we didnt even get a pop... that hurts

Bennedy
July 19th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Oh geez Bruno and Aeida lose infront of a home crowd, and we didnt even get a pop... that hurts
I know. i did'nt get a pop in London.

viva_la_raza
July 19th, 2005, 11:40 AM
-Natty Dred has expressed how dissapinted he was at the London house show not to get a pop, and the fact that a heel Vallance got a better reception than him.

- Dred may not appear at house shows for a while as his nan will soon be getting the results from the docters to see if she has cancer. he will be supporting her as will the rest of the family in what should be a difficult time.

-There are rumours flying around that Natty Dred may soon turn heel. This report comes after he quoted in an interview that he was getting a little bored of his face gimmick, and saw himself as more of a tweener now any way. however, Dred has stated in the past that he always wants to stay as a face, at least for the time being, but dont rule a heel turn out.

StoneColdChris
July 19th, 2005, 4:34 PM
-Nattydred appeared at last week's comic con to a great ovation. Apparently he revealed that he is signed up for the next Spiderman

FaSho34
July 20th, 2005, 4:41 PM
- There has been rumors that Fa Sho may release an album soon, and there has been talk of him appearing in some kind of movie very soon

opportunityknocks
July 20th, 2005, 5:32 PM
OK is being concidered for a face push.

V-Line
July 20th, 2005, 8:53 PM
* Vallence is happy about feuding with Nattydred and hopes this can get him to the big time.

viva_la_raza
July 21st, 2005, 4:17 PM
-Dred was considered to be the new James Bond now that Brosnan has wuit, but he turned it down for his love of wrestling.

-It is believed that managment are set on having a Barbed Wire steel Cage match for the PPV match between Vallance verses Dred.

StoneColdChris
July 22nd, 2005, 5:20 PM
SCC Interview Highlights-

On Matt Vallence- " I truly believe that this guy will be a major player in RSA real soon. People dont give Matt enough credit, but Slare and I have really been helping him out."

On Nattydred-" Ah the quitter lol, seriously Nat is a great guy to work with. I had my best match with him at Old Business/New Beginnings. We never worked in a match before really. Prior to this, the only time we ever saw eye to eye in the ring was back in RSW, when he(then known as viva la raza) interfered in my match against blueduck to decide who fights Headache later that night. The reason why we are going to see SCC/Nat 2 for a while is to save it for a later date and help the buyrates for that ppv"

On a possible fued with Slare- "Well never say never, it might eventually happen, but I dont want it to be blown off right away, I just dont want it happening right now or even in months from now. Save for like 2 or 3 years. I would like to see Slare vs Nightmare, its more written fued than Slare and I. Ive been trying to reach Nightmare to get him to come back so I can fued with him as well"

On where RSA is going- "I like the direction its heading, and unlike some promotions we know what are divisions and they are handled nicely. I like the teaming of Bruno/Aeida, I expect them to be the new Clash of RSA or the new Pimpmafia. "

StoneColdChris
July 23rd, 2005, 2:36 PM
RSA House Results
New York, New York

Bruno/Aeida defeated Dazz/OK(**1/2)-Great Opener, this was very good tag match. Bruno and Aeida just seem to click together as a team. Lots of Revolution chants, the crowd was very into this match. I was trying to think of a Bruno/aeida fan name
Fan name: Brunions? Aeidatics?

Matt Vallence defeated Pimpdaddy(***)-You wanna see a carry job, well sorry to disappoint, but this wasnt it. Matt and Pimp put up a PPV quality match and being the "smark" crowd that New York is known. Matt got more cheers than boos.
Fan Names: Matt addicts, Pimps?

Fasho defeated Funazz to retain the TV title(***1/2)- Great match. Crowd was into this as well. Funazz was booed a little, I guess people all over the world now what he did in London.
Fan Names: Funazzians, Fashons?

NattyDred defeated TimeSplitter(***)-My god, Nat was over a big time. Little kids jumped up when they heard him arrive. Anyways, great match by Nat and TS
Fan Names: Nattics, TimeSplitters?

Jam-Bomb, John Cena, and Batista defeated Slare, BBB, and SCC(****)- Mark out moment. The Champs are here!!!. FOS got booed heavily, but at first they were cheered a little. This was a fantastic match-up. Jam-Bomb pinned Slare for the win, after Cena hit SCC with a FU and Batista hitting the Batista Bomb on BBB. MJ tried to get involved but Batista gave him a spinebuster and Cena hit the Five Knucle Shuffle. After the match all 3 champs posed with the belt

Biggest Heat:
1) Slare
2) BBB
3) SCC
4) Funazz
5) Matt Vallence

Biggest Pops:
1) Jam-Bomb
2) Cena
3) Batista
4)Nattydred
5) Fasho

viva_la_raza
July 23rd, 2005, 2:39 PM
Names for my fans, hmmm, Dredlings! Another great house show Chris well done.

Bennedy
July 23rd, 2005, 2:44 PM
Yep dredlings,Revolutioners,BRUzers,Aeidicts

FaSho34
July 23rd, 2005, 2:44 PM
good show!!!

Bennedy
July 23rd, 2005, 2:46 PM
you bet it was.How can these get better.

viva_la_raza
July 23rd, 2005, 3:07 PM
Chris did you hear from Slare? I have done the three matches he wanted me too do so when he does come online he only has to do one I think.

Bennedy
July 23rd, 2005, 3:09 PM
You've done all the work mate

viva_la_raza
July 23rd, 2005, 3:20 PM
Nah not really I mean Slare asked me to do em so I did.

-Natty Dred has confirmed that he is considering a heel turn. It is unsure whther this will go ahead as it seems that Revolution is being rather sucsessful, and there is a surplus of heels at present in the RSA, and with Slare and SCC both heels at present it would be harder for him.

-There are rumours that in the near future RSA are going to build a Jam-Bomb vs Slare vs SCC vs Natty Dred feud up, leading into a PPV. Although this has exited fans across the globe, take the report with a pinch of salt as it may not happen.

Bennedy
July 23rd, 2005, 3:34 PM
-Revolution seem to be getting more pops lately and seem to click together

-Natty,Bruno and Aeida were at a Virgin Megastore in London signing the new Revolution T-Shirt and DVD copies of Old Buissness/New Beginings

FaSho34
July 23rd, 2005, 3:35 PM
- There has been reports of Fa Sho having a depression, due to the fact that he has been having a terrible out of ring life

StoneColdChris
July 23rd, 2005, 4:11 PM
-SCC was spoted in New York signing autographs and has confirmed that he has dvd coming out with his greatest matches

StoneColdChris
July 23rd, 2005, 4:51 PM
The SCC dvd, SCC: The Stone Cold Truth, has confirmed the following matches:

RSW
RSW Debut: SCC vs Blueduck
SCC vs Funazz at Friday night Fuckaround b4 ED
SCC vs Blueduck 2 at Eternal Damnation
SCC vs OK- HC title win
SCC, Slare, Nightmare vs Foundation
SCC vs Dunc

RWC:
RWC Debut: SCC vs Nightmare
SCC vs Jam-Bomb IC title win at Monday Night Carnage
SCC vs OceansMafia Last Man Standing at Retribution
SCC and Da One vs Baros/NattyDred vs Pimpmafia in Triple threat TLC Tag title match-Retribution
SCC vs Diamond Joe-Rewinds
SCC vs Da One- Thursday Night Thunder
SCC vs MJ at Defiance
SCC vs Funazz 2nd title win at Monday Night Carnage
SCC vs Funazz TLC Match at Royal Rumble
Society vs Foundation-Royal Rumble
SCC vs Gentoo vs Fasho at Holy Wars-RWC HC title win
SCC and Jam-Bomb vs Da Sho- Tag titles win on the last RWC show

RSA:
SCC vs NattyDred I quit Match at Old Business New Beginnings

Extras Include:
Society Segments
Backstage segments
Formation of FOS
Audio Commentaries

The dvd, SCC: The Stone Cold Truth, is set to hit stores in September

OceansMafia
July 23rd, 2005, 5:41 PM
The SCC dvd, SCC: The Stone Cold Truth, has confirmed the following matches:

RSW
RSW Debut: SCC vs Blueduck
SCC vs Funazz at Friday night Fuckaround b4 ED
SCC vs Blueduck 2 at Eternal Damnation
SCC vs OK- HC title win
SCC, Slare, Nightmare vs Foundation
SCC vs Dunc

RWC:
RWC Debut: SCC vs Nightmare
SCC vs Jam-Bomb IC title win at Monday Night Carnage
SCC vs OceansMafia Last Man Standing at Retribution
SCC and Da One vs Baros/NattyDred vs Pimpmafia in Triple threat TLC Tag title match-Retribution
SCC vs Diamond Joe-Rewinds
SCC vs Da One- Thursday Night Thunder
SCC vs MJ at Defiance
SCC vs Funazz 2nd title win at Monday Night Carnage
SCC vs Funazz TLC Match at Royal Rumble
Society vs Foundation-Royal Rumble
SCC vs Gentoo vs Fasho at Holy Wars-RWC HC title win
SCC and Jam-Bomb vs Da Sho- Tag titles win on the last RWC show

RSA:
SCC vs NattyDred I quit Match at Old Business New Beginnings

Extras Include:
Society Segments
Backstage segments
Formation of FOS
Audio Commentaries

The dvd, SCC: The Stone Cold Truth, is set to hit stores in September

you must have a lot of free time on your hands, :p
nice you added LMS match that was a excellent match

Mafia is said to been by himself backstage, says things changed and he might need a vacation, Mafia pointed out, if indeed he did go on vacation he would wait till after the ppv, no telling if he will play a injury, or just leave.

Reports have him talking about it jamieb and no comment was giving to us at this time said Mafia

StoneColdChris
July 23rd, 2005, 11:58 PM
Of course I cant forget the LMS match, that was a brillant match, also you never gave me a rematch for the IC title

FaSho34
July 24th, 2005, 5:55 PM
- Sho has been thinking of retiring from the ring, but he doesn't want to upset TimeSplitter

TripleB
July 24th, 2005, 6:09 PM
Yup, you wouldn't want to get him mad.

TimeSplitter
July 24th, 2005, 8:19 PM
No.....you wouldn't :shifty:

FaSho34
July 24th, 2005, 11:11 PM
- It has been said that since Sho's depression, he hasn't been into wrestling as much as he has been, and it has been said that a retirement, could be in the question

Bennedy
July 25th, 2005, 3:48 AM
-The backstage reaction to Fasho maybe retiring is shocking.People don't seem to care that much and when asked about it they just said that it was he's decision.

StoneColdChris
July 25th, 2005, 3:36 PM
-Management is trying to convince Fasho not to retire, since hes been there from the beginning. Many people backstage feel that Fasho is an integral part of RSA as well

Bennedy
July 26th, 2005, 3:23 PM
It has been revealed that Revolution of RSA are planning to release a music single.It is said that Aeida and Bruno are the next Fozzy.Nattydred will also make guest apperences in future songs.

V-Line
July 27th, 2005, 9:53 PM
SSC, I was wondering if i could do some house shows as well?

StoneColdChris
July 28th, 2005, 12:20 AM
yep, sure you can

TimeSplitter
July 28th, 2005, 1:15 AM
-It is rumored that TimeSplitter has been at his home in Greytown, New Zealand learning a new way of fighting

viva_la_raza
July 28th, 2005, 4:19 AM
-Natty Dred is said to be delighted with how is feud with Vallance is going.

Tha Kyd
July 28th, 2005, 4:30 PM
-With the way that Slare has been running things lately, Funazz has been showing greatconfusion as to whether he is face or heel

StoneColdChris
July 28th, 2005, 7:47 PM
-SCC is very excited over an angle that is about to come up. He hopes this will be one of the shocking storylines of RSA

FaSho34
July 28th, 2005, 8:04 PM
- Sho has been lacking ring work since a possible retirement was put into the works. Sho has told the media that he has always wanted to pursue a career as an actor, and he may need to choose between it and wrestling

StoneColdChris
July 29th, 2005, 2:19 AM
-Today, July 29th, is the birthday of RSA superstar Stone Cold Chris who turns 17 today.

TripleB
July 29th, 2005, 2:25 AM
TripleB is said to have recently been feeling old.

FaSho34
July 29th, 2005, 12:20 PM
- Sho has a tryout for a huge Broadway Musical, and it has been said that if he makes it, he will retire, but his focus is going to try to stay on his wrestling career, but he will practice at the events if needed

V-Line
July 31st, 2005, 3:19 AM
Matt Vallence is confused about his feud with Nattydred because it is getting no time on shows.
The SLARE shows RSA are putting on at the moment arn't helping the younger guys grow at all in his view.

StoneColdChris
July 31st, 2005, 3:25 AM
Dont worry Matt, I'm doing the next show and its looking good, nice fueds set up for the ppv, by the way is called Summer Titans and its on August 14th

OceansMafia
July 31st, 2005, 3:31 AM
Mafia has talked to management about not doing houseshows for the future.

Mafia is said that the reason he will be going on Vacation soon is to pursue a career in Football, Where he helps NFL scout new talent in College, No telling what he means, but i think it means the thread 1 or 2 pages down entitled Your Football Career 2.0 (Cheap Pop) :p

Aeida
July 31st, 2005, 3:32 AM
Dont worry Matt, I'm doing the next show and its looking good, nice fueds set up for the ppv, by the way is called Summer Titans and its on August 14th

Hell yeah, day after my birthday, winning those tag titles then would rule...

(if we win number one contender this week)

JamieB
July 31st, 2005, 3:36 AM
I'm back now. What the hell is Summer Titans, I hate that name tbh. I actually agree with Mafia because people make House Shows which completely contrast what is going on in the storylines and give the people they know the big matches

StoneColdChris
July 31st, 2005, 4:04 AM
Summer titans would have been the ppv name, but since you're back, ill leave it back to you. Your timing worked out nicely, since Slare is gone for the week

StoneColdChris
July 31st, 2005, 4:05 AM
Also House shows werent meant for the storyline, just for fun

JamieB
July 31st, 2005, 4:19 AM
I Know but still people are always being left out and stupid things keep happening like Matt Hardy appearing. I don't know why you thought of doing another show and naming the PPV when I said I was going to be back on the 30th

StoneColdChris
July 31st, 2005, 4:26 AM
Like I said I was trying to help out, i talked to slare the other day he said you would be back the following week so since he was going on vacation, i figured i'd help out and build the ppv up

anyways I was thinking about doing a USA ppv called United States of Anarchy, which will have no effect on the storyline at all, it would like the RSA version of the WWE"s rebellion in the UK

StoneColdChris
July 31st, 2005, 4:46 AM
Also I dont know if you are mad, but assuming that you are, why mad? It wasnt like I was sabotaging RSA, cheating to make myself win all the time, or have all the titles. I even purposely left myself not have a match, so that people wouldnt think I was cheating. So what exactly did I do wrong, i heard you wouldnt be back till later, so I'd thought I'd help out, it wasnt like I was going to do it all by myself either, i even asked Natty to help and do some matches.

Rant over, so if I sounded rude, just needed to know why are you upset( if you are upset)

JamieB
July 31st, 2005, 6:21 AM
No, however there are some things that I am not happy about regarding the Fed but hopefully I will be able to fix that

V-Line
August 2nd, 2005, 3:03 AM
Give it a rest man. SSC is great for RSA and people like house shows. You are in the minority.
Just because you are not here, the world dosn't stop.

FaSho34
August 4th, 2005, 8:45 AM
- Fa Sho has a tryout for a musical a few days before the pay per view, if this thing goes on track, it will go smoothly for him, and we will see whether he stays or not

Slare
August 6th, 2005, 1:06 PM
Give it a rest man. SSC is great for RSA and people like house shows. You are in the minority.
Just because you are not here, the world dosn't stop.

Exactly, chill jamie, chill.

Bennedy
August 7th, 2005, 5:02 AM
Woh.Jamie calm down.

Tha Kyd
August 7th, 2005, 3:04 PM
No, however there are some things that I am not happy about regarding the Fed but hopefully I will be able to fix that

You see Jamie, you don't exactly run the fed, we the people do! Without us you'd just have a thread with no one there. Now the way that Slare was running things around here was great and everyone was fine with it. But upon your arrival, you basically said that everything was nul and void. The thing is when Hopkins and Krob were running things we actually had some control over our characters, but with you here, everything is controled. Just chill out a bit.

Oh, and I want my title match still, you can't nullify that!

JamieB
August 7th, 2005, 4:05 PM
I wrote that bloody ages ago, why are you still going on about it!

StoneColdChris
August 7th, 2005, 4:37 PM
WHOA WHOA, lets everybody calm down

-Lately a lot of heat seems to be happening between some of the members of RSA

FaSho34
August 7th, 2005, 4:43 PM
- Fa Sho hopes that all of this heat does not interfere with his acting tryouts, and hopes to make his debut on stage very soon

Slare
August 7th, 2005, 5:02 PM
Right, ok, as a man with a lot of power round here I have a few things to say.

Everyone needs to calm down. Jamie has done nothing wrong in all fairness, hes done things wrong in theory and forward planning, but nothing actually wrong.

Everyone needs to work together, its all about communication, which seems to be dearly lacking here.
Now I know you have too jamie, but I have been here from way far back, and arguable ive been more involved than anyone, so If anyone needs any help or anything, just ask me.

We have a group of people here that are being torn apart when we should all be having a good time. Its for fun for fucks sake, so everyone chill out.

Bottom line.....jamie does the shows...we promo and try and control our character as much as he allows us....simple as that.

Holy_Hopkins
August 7th, 2005, 5:08 PM
I think you should all just chill out, wait until Jamie gets a show or two up before saying your character is doing nothing.

If you have problems with your character talk to Jamie personally and ask about future plots/direction.

JamieB
August 7th, 2005, 5:26 PM
My God Funazz really keep your head out business, Slare was only planned to run it for 3 weeks and honestly he caused quite a bit of damage to that time. If you want to bloody keep Slare then tough! He did 2 shows in that time and I have had people complain to me in that time already. Stop Moaning for god sake, considering most of you are to busy sitting on your lazy asses to help out you should not have a say in the running of RSA.

Slare
August 7th, 2005, 5:30 PM
Jamie, I broke up with my fucking girlfriend. What do you expect.
Without me this place would be fucking nothing and you know it jamie, dont give me that shite.
The plans for the three weeks you sent me were shit, thats why I changed them about, and frankly, i done it better than you.

StoneColdChris
August 7th, 2005, 5:37 PM
Damn Jamie, lighten up man. Slare did more in RSA in those two shows than you could ever do. What damage did Slare do anyway, without Slare this thing would have died and you know it

JamieB
August 7th, 2005, 5:39 PM
Slare I didn't see you volunteering to take this over after Hopkins and Krob Buggered Off. I was left with no choice really. I know you have done a lot but that doesn't mean your right all time. Look I don't want to argue but just don't be so big headed and focus on keeping the peace!

FaSho34
August 7th, 2005, 5:41 PM
I am sorry to say that I agree with Slare. He ran this place like a gem, and he made pretty damn good shows as well. Don't blame any of this on him because of personal problems either, you aren't taking the easy way out bud. And I am sorry to say, that I m surprised this isn't dead yet...

Edit: That reminds me, I volunteered, and I swear I could've done hella better than what is being done now

OceansMafia
August 9th, 2005, 5:49 PM
-Mafia thinks everybody needs to chill, remember this is only a game not real life :wtf:

FaSho34
August 11th, 2005, 1:52 PM
- Sho has cancelled his tryout for the show, but is trying out for another later in the month, due to all of the confusion in the RSA

StoneColdChris
August 12th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Tentative Schelduled U.S.A PPV Card(Schelduled for 9/11)

Teacher vs Student: Nightmare vs StoneColdChris

NattyDred vs ???(its a surprise)

Legend vs Legend Killer: Fasho vs Matt Vallence

Slare vs mystery guest

Former Tag Team going at it: Marijuana vs Opportunity Knocks

Two former foundations members facing off:BBB vs Dazz

The newest tag team vs the greatest tag team ever: Aeida/Bruno vs Pimpmafia

Jam-Bomb vs Funazz

FaSho34
August 12th, 2005, 8:30 AM
There is a savior!!! Nice card btw.

Tha Kyd
August 12th, 2005, 8:32 PM
9/11? why that date?

Slare
August 13th, 2005, 2:58 PM
-Slare has taken over RSA

V-Line
August 13th, 2005, 7:15 PM
Thank god, now maybe we can have a show now.
Also great card SCC

FaSho34
August 13th, 2005, 8:34 PM
Easy win for me

-Seems like practice is going well for Sho. He is doing well for having to juggle around tryouts and wrestling. But he has told us that his tryout is supposively right after the Summer Titans, Pay Per View. He is hoping to get an earlier match, and being able to make the tryout on time.

Edit: BTW, Slare, pm me

viva_la_raza
August 16th, 2005, 5:19 AM
-Dred has come back from sugary and is raring to get back into action.

Bennedy
August 16th, 2005, 5:30 AM
Bruno is said to be unhappy in his Tagteam with Aeida.He said that he wants a chance to shine as a singles star.

Mikey_Jones
August 17th, 2005, 4:32 AM
Mikey is looking forward to his debut, and is intrested in what the stipulation is

Slare
August 18th, 2005, 12:05 PM
The planned fatal four way match for teh international title at Summer Titans hes been changed to a four man knock out tournament on the night.

viva_la_raza
August 19th, 2005, 3:40 AM
-There was a rumour that Natty Dred and Vallance was going to be first contendership for the new International title, but they felt it would help both characters if it was RSA Title First Contendership.

Mikey_Jones
August 19th, 2005, 5:19 AM
-Mikey is looking forward to facing SCC, and may bring in a few new moves.

Slare
August 19th, 2005, 5:21 AM
-Slare is sexy

Bennedy
August 19th, 2005, 8:56 AM
- Slare loves himself

Slare
August 19th, 2005, 2:07 PM
-Bruno is right

JamieB
August 19th, 2005, 2:17 PM
-Jam-Bomb has reportedly produced Newspapers with the headline "Slare is a sexy scottish beast" However the rumours are that it is mainly tongue in cheek

Mikey_Jones
August 19th, 2005, 4:11 PM
Moving away from the rumoured Slare sexiness, Mikey has to take a holiday (22nd to 26th, bout 6pm back) missing mid-week action. He is said not to want to go, as he has just started in RSA.

FaSho34
August 19th, 2005, 4:31 PM
-The event after the ppv is sold out, because they are excited to see what's going to happen in Fa Sho's career, and we will see at Natt's Chat

Mikey_Jones
August 20th, 2005, 2:35 PM
Next Sunday. The PPV will be near.

Next Sunday. The colour yellow has run out.

WHAT WILL PEOPLE DO?

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 2:38 PM
They will get their arses kicked

JamieB
August 20th, 2005, 4:26 PM

WHAT WILL PEOPLE DO?
:D :D LOL!

viva_la_raza
August 20th, 2005, 4:38 PM

WHAT WILL PEOPLE DO?

:lol: Very good.

Slare
August 20th, 2005, 4:45 PM

WHAT WILL PEOPLE DO?

:rofl: Thats actually really funny

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 4:48 PM

WHAT WILL PEOPLE DO?
It was'nt that funny but it was a bit.

JamieB
August 20th, 2005, 4:52 PM
Funnier then anything you've done

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 4:54 PM
Dude trust me i have seen funnier things than that

Slare
August 20th, 2005, 4:56 PM
Shut up

Slare
August 20th, 2005, 4:57 PM
COMING SOON

RAJAHMANIA

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 4:58 PM
yeah this is a fucking newsboard so i will

Bennedy
COMING SOON

RAJAHMANIA
How soon

JamieB
It has been rumoured that management are considering A Da One vs. Funazz main event. However it is also rumoured that they were very drunk at the time

Holy_Hopkins
August 20th, 2005, 4:59 PM
Dude trust me i have seen funnier things than that

I don't think anyone said it's the funniest thing they have seen....

That would probably be the look on mine, and my friends faces, when are mate told us he bummed someone.......

Actually that was more disgust....

viva_la_raza
August 20th, 2005, 4:59 PM
It has been rumoured that management are considering A Da One vs. Funazz main event. However it is also rumoured that they were very drunk at the time

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

viva_la_raza
August 20th, 2005, 5:02 PM
yeah this is a fucking newsboard so i will

Not that sort of newsboard dear.

StoneColdChris
August 20th, 2005, 5:03 PM
-SCC is very excited about working with Mikey Jones at the ppv, he's happy that he get the chance to work and give him a good rub by facing him

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 5:04 PM
Dear? WTF

JamieB
August 20th, 2005, 5:04 PM
-Nightmare has been spotted coming out of a meeting with Slare. Suprisingly the door was locked so noone knows what was being "discussed"

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 5:05 PM
-Bruno is said to be happy to compete in a ladder match and is proud to work with Sho-Time.

Mikey_Jones
August 20th, 2005, 5:07 PM
-Mikey thinks that facing SCC at the PPV will help him improve his abilities and his reputation. He is also intrested in the other news about Rajahmania.

viva_la_raza
August 20th, 2005, 5:07 PM
-Natty Dred has talked about Rajahmania. The interview will be posted here later.

JamieB
August 20th, 2005, 5:08 PM
-There is right now a Meeting of Management regarding Rajahmania, The World and Everything

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 5:09 PM
So when is Rajahmania?Will that be revealed in the interview?

Slare
August 20th, 2005, 5:10 PM
October sometime, not decided a date yet

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 5:12 PM
Hope me and Aeida have a big match there.

StoneColdChris
August 20th, 2005, 5:17 PM
-An elimination chamber has been rumored to happen soon

Bennedy
August 20th, 2005, 5:20 PM
-News is that it could happean at Rajahmania or possibly before

JamieB
August 20th, 2005, 5:22 PM
How would you know that?