PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy DiWF - Spin off from Fantasy WWE

DeathInc
June 6th, 2005, 5:34 PM
Fantasy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/logo.gif

A SPIN-OFF FROM FANTASY WWE

Welcome to Fantasy DiWF. Owned and operated by myself. This is more than a board game. It is a consistent, number-based fantasy wrestling game. The original idea was conceptialised by Deka Dolittle and now its is given a new breathe of life with some added changes.

Joining the game is easy. To sign a contract with the company, simply post your wrestler's name on this thread, along with their heel or face status. It is first come, first served. Meaning, the first to post a grappler's name, IS that wrestler and no one else can be that wrestler. Any current WWE and NWA/TNA or independent superstars are open for selection. There will be a draft after all superstars have been confirmed. Each wrestler will be placed on a specified show, either Hellbound or Carnage, where there will be an appointed General Manager. This HOWEVER will only happen in the case that there are 32 or more superstars signed to the company. The draft will also be annual, taking place every year, the Hellbound just after WrestleMania.

There will be fantasy salaries (or points) divided between superstars for events participated in, matches won, etc. In some cases winning a match will earn more money. In others, jobbing will earn a bigger payoff. The first official Fantasy DiWF show will be Hellbound of June 2005. All slates have been wiped clean, meaning there are no current champions. Title holders will be decided later when the time comes.

Match results will be determined via random decision (the number system from the previous game is back), no biased choices will be made. Storylines, gimmicks, and match scripts will be determined by the person controlling the specified character. Match scripts will be ultimately completed by myself, but, now, players will have the option of scripting the actions of their character for their match. Backstage and in-ring mic segments will be written by the players themselves, in an effort to allow players to mold and develop their characters themselves. Any questions, comments, or complaints over any issues revolving around Fantasy DiWF can be sent to mdasyari_abdhamid@hotmail.com or PM'd to myself. I will email back my responses in a timely fashion and handle situations accordingly.

Once again, this is not just another board game. But, as mentioned before. You will have the opportunity to make fantasy salaries (points) with your superstars, thus placing certain superstars over others. At the end of each show, a stat sheet will be shown which will display where each Fantasy DiWF superstar ranks in the company and within their specified brand. This will be for bragging rights only, no winners or losers will be determined by this stat sheet. Though, this will also determine Royal Rumble entries, number one contenders, and even what type of storylines your superstars are eligeble to be involved in.

For seasoned players of this game, I hope you appreciate the new additions and to the new players, welcome to Fantasy DiWF. A game like no other.

Thank you,

DeathInc aka Asyari.

RULES AND REGULATION

1. This game is done at my own free will so I hope you guys will be patient should the results or game progress slowly because I have a full time job.

2. I would appreciate any comments or support from the rest ona ny way possible. Be it volunteering to write segments or even giving ideas.

3. Lets get this baby started and lets try to make it stay this time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/rosterhead.jpg :

AJ STYLES (FACE) - hatred from the soul
BILLY GUNN (FACE) - Pezyz7
CHRISTIAN (FACE) - OceansMafia
EDDIE GUERRERRO (FACE) - Deka Dolittle
JEFF HARDY (FACE) - Pimpdaddy
MANKIND (FACE) - viva_la_raza
PAUL LONDON (FACE) - D'lo
REY MYSTERIO JR (FACE) - bluegunn
SHAWN MICHAELS (FACE) - Holy_Hopkins
SHELTON BENJAMIN (FACE) - Timesplitter
THE ROCK (FACE) - StoneColdChris
THE UNDERTAKER (FACE) - faithforce
ZACH GOWEN (FACE) - Sparky

CARLITO CARIBBEAN COOL (HEEL) - Aeida
CHRIS JERICHO (HEEL) - ricciburn
CHRISTOPHER DANIELS (HEEL) - Funazz
CM PUNK (HEEL) - Freak
FUNAKI (HEEL) - Vee-Bee
JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD (HEEL) - JamieB
JOHN CENA (HEEL) - TapOut84
KANE (HEEL) - 1 Pac 2 Pac 3 Pac 4
KURT ANGLE (HEEL) - FaSho
MUHAMMAD HASSAN (HEEL) - canuckin
RAVEN (HEEL) - Mr_Nobody
TRIPLE H (HEEL) - darkhorse

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/titleshead.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/diwfchamp.jpg
1. (vacant)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/diwfinter.jpg
1. (vacant)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/diwftag.jpg
1. (vacant)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/diwfmsn.jpg
1. FUNAKI - Won in a Fatal 5-Way (Hellbound 1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE RULES: Each superstar's ranking will be determined by the number of points they accumulate. You will accumulate points by winning matches. Everyone will start with 100 points and the points can increase and decrease from there. Once again, match results are determined by an unbiased random selection of winners and losers. This is a game of chance and anyone can lose or win at anytime. Each participant will choose a number, or numbers, ranging from 1 to 10, randomly before their specified event(s) and whichever individual's number is closer to the actual "winning number", that person will win the decision for their particular match. If there is a split between numbers the decision of the match will be determined by the player who has the highest point ranking. For example, let's say the actual number is 9, one person chooses 8 and the other chooses 10. This would result in the decision of the match being rewarded to the player possessing the highest amount of points. This also works the same when two players chose the exact same number. The only exception is when two players chose the exact same number and it is the actual winning number. In this case, the match will end in a draw, with neither player garnering any points, regardless of their point rankings. Regular television matches will earn you 10 points. Main event television matches will earn you 10 points, as well. Opening pay per view matches earn you 15 points. Midcard pay per view matches also earn you 15 points. Main event pay per view matches earn you 20 points. Special/gimmick matches, such as street fights, hell in a cell, etc. earn you an extra 1-10 points. Championship matches earn you an extra 5-25 points. As mentioned earlier, jobbing, in some cases, can earn you more points (money) than winning. This is only in cases where you are a champion and decide to forfeit your match to the challenger, thus handing he/she the belt. This will earn you 50 points and is only an option when you are the World champion. The direction of each character will be determined by myself, but you now have the ability to email mdasyari_abdhamid@hotmail.com and/or Private Message suggestions for your character, such as people you'd like to feud with, gimmicks, promos, etc and I will convert them into the show accordingly.

**BONUS POINTS BANK**

http://dutch-hats.ioffer.com/img/1105430400/_p/hollyg85/hollyg85-dollar-20signs.jpg
*As alot of you veteran guys know, in the old style of the game, women's matches really weren't worth much more than bragging rights. Unless you were in a title match, winning a match as a diva garnered zero points. I've thought about how ridiculous this is and that is where the Bonus Points Bank comes into play. Regular women's matches will now earn the winner 3 points. The loser will receive no points, but also, will lose no points. Tag team matches involving women will earn the player to get the decision (the pinfall, submission, etc.) 2 points and their partner 1 point. While the losers will receive no points, but, once again, will lose no points. Women's Title matches will earn 5 points to the winner and zero points to the loser, who will, again, not lose any points. The points you accumulate in women's matches will be considered bonus points and be placed into you Bonus Points Bank account. The points will sit there until the end of the month (and that's the current month in the game, not the current month in reality). So, for example, let's say somebody wins the Women's Title at WrestleMania. They earn themselves 5 points. It sits in the Bonus Points Bank until the next pay per view, Backlash (a whole month) at which time, they can finally choose to take all the bonus points they've garnered over the month and have them added to their overall score. I say it's a chose because if someone wants, they can let their bonus points continue to sit in the bank and take them out at a later date or they could also just take out a specific amount and leave the rest in there. You don't just accumulate bonus points by winning women's matches, you'll also earn them by being on the card of certain events (such as WresteMania and Summerslam), by winning gimmick matches, and by forfeiting your title over to someone else. To see how many points you'd receive for those things, just scroll below and the entire point layout is there.*

DETAILS ABOUT THE POINT SYSTEM:
Special/Gimmick matches:

1 - Arm Wrestling
1 - Bra and Panties
1 - Bikini Contest
1 - Boiler Room Brawl
1 - Casket
1 - Evening Gown Match
1 - Gravy Bowl Match
1 - Hair vs. Hair
1 - Lumberjack
1 - No Disqualification
1 - No Holes Barred
1 - Paddle On A Pole
1 - Pillow Fight
1 - Pink Slip
2 - Falls Count Anywhere
2 - Inferno
2 - Strap Match
2 - Stretcher Match
2 - Table Match
3 - 2 out of 3 Falls
3 - Buried Alive
3 - Hardcore
3 - Ladder
3 - Street Fight
4 - First Blood
4 - Steel Cage
5 - Hell In A Cell
5 - Tables, Ladders, and Chairs
6 - Barbed Wire Steel Cage
7 - Elimination Chamber
8 - Submission
8 - Last Man Standing
9 - I Quit
10 - Iron Man Match

Championship Matches:

25 - World Title
15 - Internet Title
15 - TagTeam Titles
5 - MSN Title

Special Bonuses:

These bonuses are earned simply by being apart of the card for the specified event. The amount of your bonus varies depending on where you are positioned on the card, with the highest pay-off going to the main event slot.

*Royal Rumble Participation Bonus - Available the month of January.

*WrestleMania Participation Bonus - Available the month of March.

*King Of The Ring Participation Bonus - Available the month of August.

*Excessive Force Participation Bonus - Available the month of November.

DiWF
WIN-LOSE RECORDS

Win-Loss-Draw

AJ Styles 1-0-0

Billy Gunn 1-0-0

Carlito Caribbean Cool 0-1-0

Chris Jericho 0-1-0

Christian 0-0-1

Christopher Daniels 0-1-0

CM Punk 0-1-0

Eddie Guerrero 0-0-1

Funaki 1-0-0

Jeff Hardy 0-1-0

John Bradshaw Layfield 0-1-0

John Cena 0-1-0

Kane 0-1-0

Kurt Angle 0-1-0

Mankind 0-1-0

Muhammad Hassan 1-0-0

Paul London 0-1-0

Raven 0-1-0

Rey Mysterio 0-1-0

Shawn Michaels 0-1-0

Shelton Benjamin 0-1-0

The Rock 0-1-0

Triple H 0-1-0

The Undertaker 0-1-0

Zach Gowen 0-1-0

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[CENTER] INJURED LIST

*No injuries*

FaSho34
June 6th, 2005, 5:43 PM
Sounds good..... hm...... I will be..... Kurt Angle and heel

Holy_Hopkins
June 6th, 2005, 5:48 PM
I'll Be Shawn Michaels then :yes: Face

good on ya for trying this

TimeSplitter
June 6th, 2005, 6:59 PM
I'll be Shelton Benjamin, Face

StoneColdChris
June 6th, 2005, 7:03 PM
The Rock, face

darkhorse
June 6th, 2005, 7:21 PM
Triple H (heel)

Bluegunn
June 6th, 2005, 9:21 PM
Rey Mysterio (Face)

OceansMafia
June 6th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Christain - Face

TapOut
June 6th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Sounds good..... hm...... I will be..... Kurt Angle and heel

:mad:

John Cena, Heel

Aeida
June 7th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Carlito Caribbean Cool, (Heel)

canuckin
June 7th, 2005, 7:04 AM
hassan - heel

Jordo
June 7th, 2005, 7:46 AM
CM Punk (heel)

If you aren't to aware of Punk and his character give me a PM

And if you need help with a show also PM me I might be able to help you out.

DeathInc
June 7th, 2005, 8:44 AM
CM Punk (heel)

If you aren't to aware of Punk and his character give me a PM

And if you need help with a show also PM me I might be able to help you out.

Hmm ... I know who he is but I'm kind of unsure about the gimmicks he has used so far and his moveset. Maybe you can PM me those details.

And regarding the game, I will start the game once I have at least 25 wrestlers or by the end of the week, whichever one comes first.

viva_la_raza
June 7th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I'll have Mankind, Face.

Bennedy
June 7th, 2005, 2:26 PM
AJ Styles-face

viva_la_raza
June 7th, 2005, 2:27 PM
Cheers for getting this going again DeathInc, if you need any help with shows I should be able to give you a hand.

Bennedy
June 7th, 2005, 2:54 PM
I don't think we will get 32 people joining but probably about 24.

1 Pac 2 Pac 3 Pac 4
June 7th, 2005, 3:07 PM
Kane, heel please

faithforce
June 7th, 2005, 3:24 PM
I think i'll pick Undertaker as a face. two questions. A: can i change my mind before the game starts? B: does he have to be current Taker, or could he be Biker Taker with Rollin music?

faithforce
June 7th, 2005, 3:25 PM
sry bout that. stupid comp.

Andy Wild
June 7th, 2005, 3:33 PM
Chris Benoit - Heel

JamieB
June 7th, 2005, 4:30 PM
JBL-Heel

FaSho34
June 7th, 2005, 4:36 PM
Benoit as a heel... interesting

Pimpdaddy
June 7th, 2005, 4:44 PM
Jeff Hardy as a face

OceansMafia
June 7th, 2005, 5:27 PM
I think i'll pick Undertaker as a face. two questions. A: can i change my mind before the game starts? B: does he have to be current Taker, or could he be Biker Taker with Rollin music?

Does it matter i mean do you really think it will be in so much detail that you can actully see and hear the Undertaker coming down the ramp in that god awful music and on the motorcycle?

Mr_Nobody
June 7th, 2005, 5:48 PM
This sounds fun....

Raven...heel

Andy Wild
June 7th, 2005, 7:56 PM
Chris Benoit - Heel

Actually, sorry about this Death Inc. but I'd like to withdraw my selection completly and not take part in the game. Sorry.

DeathInc
June 7th, 2005, 9:09 PM

Its up to you I guess. Umless you PM me telling me that you want your character to be this or that way, I'll just use thecurrent gimmick that the character is using in real life.

Actually, sorry about this Death Inc. but I'd like to withdraw my selection completly and not take part in the game. Sorry.

No problem dude.

And just for the record, I think we will stick to male wrestlers only for the moment cos I can think of any decent storyline for Divas.

TimeSplitter
June 7th, 2005, 10:16 PM
So what is with the gap between superstars?

Sparky
June 7th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Seperating Faces and Heels.

I'll pick....

Zach Gowen (Face)

TimeSplitter
June 7th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Ah, that makes since

and Zach Gowen:wtf:

also, what would happen if Hassan was a face?

Jordo
June 7th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Well he automatically kicks flairs ass.

you know because the figure four

and gowen only has one leg...

I'll be over here.

Sparky
June 7th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Whats wrong with Zach Gowen? Jealous of his awesomeness?

TimeSplitter
June 7th, 2005, 11:00 PM
No, just a bit shocked, should be entertaining

Sparky
June 7th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Thats exactly it. I wanted to pick someone different. I came so close to picking Abdullah the Butcher, but I decided not to. I decided to pick Gowen in this.

Aeida
June 8th, 2005, 1:14 AM
According to the first post we got 10 faces and 9 heels... thats a good mix considering you only posted the rules up yesterday

OceansMafia
June 8th, 2005, 8:08 AM
Ah, that makes since

and Zach Gowen:wtf:

also, what would happen if Hassan was a face?

Then hassan would be face.... :rolleyes: :p

ricciburns
June 8th, 2005, 3:40 PM
I'll take Jericho as a heel.

Sparky
June 8th, 2005, 10:19 PM
This game seems pretty fun. I am looking forward to it.

Okay, I've looked all over the main post for a date....when does this thing kick off?

DeathInc
June 9th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Earliest will be within the next 48 hours and the latest by the end of the week.

Chris Scott
June 9th, 2005, 1:34 AM
Dam I forgot to look out for this, if it's not to late I would like to be who I was last time

Paul London as Face.

Pezyz7
June 9th, 2005, 4:21 AM
Billy Gunn (Face)

DeathInc
June 9th, 2005, 7:50 AM
Another two people sign up and this baby is cooking!!!

Deka
June 9th, 2005, 9:11 AM
Eddie Guerrero (face)

Bennedy
June 9th, 2005, 12:41 PM
holy shit.Deka Dolittle is in the house.where you been all this time.

Jordo
June 9th, 2005, 3:28 PM
Don't speak to him...he left us...

:heart: Deka

darkhorse
June 9th, 2005, 4:10 PM
Welcome back Deka.

DeathInc
June 10th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Welcome back Deka. Man, the pressure on me to deliver is no greater seeing how the "pioneer" of Fantasy WWE is back and joining my game.

Vee-Bee
June 10th, 2005, 4:37 AM
Funaki- Heel

Thank-you

DeathInc
June 10th, 2005, 6:19 AM
INITIAL SIGN UPS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!

Those who are still interested in joining may do so. However you will not be involved in the early storyline. It may take about 6-8 shows before new sign ups to get into the show. For the rest, expect the first Hellbound preview up by 24hrs time.

DeathInc
June 10th, 2005, 6:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/diwf_hellbound.jpg
THE PREVIEW

Start of DiWF
June 13, 2005

This Monday will see the rise of DeathInc Wrestling Federation (DiWF) as it presents DiWF Hellbound. But there is an air of uncertainty surrounding the show as no one exactly knows what to expect. Who are the main stars? How about titles? And who has been placed in charge of the company? All will be revealed as DiWF comes to you live courtesy of Death Inc Entertainment Network (D.I.E Network). Expect a new and revolutionary brand of entertainment as DiWF Hellbound is unleashed to the world.
__________________________________________________ _______________
*All that have signed up before the deadline are to post a number between 1-25 .Be sure to put in your numbers as soon as possible. And no 2 person can have the same number. Official day to post the Hellbound results is Monday. But, if everyone gets their numbers in early, I will post them early.

P.S: I will post a number list post later.

DeathInc
June 10th, 2005, 6:42 AM
OFFICIAL Number List for Hellbound (Episode 1)

1. Raven
2. Shawn Michaels
3. AJ Styles
4. John Bradshaw Layfield
5. Mankind
6. Muhammad Hassan
7. Eddie Guererro
8. Christian
9. Kane
10. John Cena
11. Paul London
12. Christopher Daniels
13. Carlito Caribbean Cool
14. CM Punk
16. Zach Gowen
17. The Rock
18. The Undertaker
19. Triple H
20. Chris Jericho
21. Billy Gunn
22. Kurt Angle
23. Shelton Benjamin
25. Funaki

Sparky
June 10th, 2005, 6:56 AM
16 - Zach Gowen

Aeida
June 10th, 2005, 7:03 AM
I will take good old unlucky number 13

Edit: Carlito Caribbean Cool: 13

DeathInc
June 10th, 2005, 7:11 AM
Please post with the name of your wrestler as well as I am too lazy to keep on refering who is who.

Eg: Vince McMahon - 5

OceansMafia
June 10th, 2005, 7:20 AM
Christain - 8

Mr_Nobody
June 10th, 2005, 8:09 AM
Raven - 1

Bring on the pain

Jordo
June 10th, 2005, 8:11 AM
CM Punk- 14

TapOut
June 10th, 2005, 8:12 AM
John Cena - 10

Jordo
June 10th, 2005, 8:13 AM
John Cena - 10

You've got quite big shoe's to fill, as I was John Cena back in the day.

DeathInc
June 10th, 2005, 8:48 AM
NOTE:
Anyone who wishes to do a promo or backstage skit may PM me. However I reserve the rights to NOT use them or edit.

StoneColdChris
June 10th, 2005, 9:17 AM
Rock 17

Deka
June 10th, 2005, 9:35 AM
Eddie Guerrero - 7

Appreciate all the love, by the way.

TimeSplitter
June 10th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Shelton Benjamin- 23

Chris Scott
June 10th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Paul London - 11

Bennedy
June 10th, 2005, 12:36 PM
AJ Styles - 3

viva_la_raza
June 10th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Mankind-5

1 Pac 2 Pac 3 Pac 4
June 10th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Kane- 9

FaSho34
June 10th, 2005, 1:07 PM
Sweet!!! Angle- 22

Holy_Hopkins
June 10th, 2005, 1:20 PM
Shawn Micheals - 2

JamieB
June 10th, 2005, 3:02 PM
4 Por Favor-JBL formally in the Main Event of Wrestlemania :( :D

darkhorse
June 10th, 2005, 6:57 PM
Triple H - 19

ricciburns
June 10th, 2005, 7:00 PM
Chris Jericho - 20

DeathInc
June 10th, 2005, 7:14 PM
NOTE:

The deadline for posting in your numbers is 48 hours from now. Should you not post by the time the deadline passed, you will have deemed to have forfeited your match.

Sparky
June 10th, 2005, 9:04 PM
I'm not going to question how you run it...but you really should've let us know who we're facing before hand. That way, we can get a look at ours and our opponents numbers.

FaSho34
June 10th, 2005, 9:06 PM
That takes the excitement out of it though

Sparky
June 10th, 2005, 9:08 PM
Also takes any kind of strategy too.

Vee-Bee
June 10th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Funaki = 25.

PM'ing you a skit now.

DeathInc
June 11th, 2005, 3:27 AM
I'm not going to question how you run it...but you really should've let us know who we're facing before hand. That way, we can get a look at ours and our opponents numbers.

That is just the point man. There are no set opponents or match up for the opening show. It will be something different. I gurantee you that after the first show, I will post match ups, if any.

canuckin
June 11th, 2005, 10:07 AM
hassan - 6

Sparky
June 11th, 2005, 10:20 AM
That is just the point man. There are no set opponents or match up for the opening show. It will be something different. I gurantee you that after the first show, I will post match ups, if any.

Alright, sounds good. This game shows alot of promise.

Pezyz7
June 11th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Billy Gunn - 21

Tha Kyd
June 11th, 2005, 8:50 PM
Can I still join?

Chris Daniels (Heel)

FaSho34
June 11th, 2005, 9:04 PM
You won't be in the first show....

DeathInc
June 12th, 2005, 3:30 AM
*All that have signed up before the deadline are to post a number between 1-25 .Be sure to put in your numbers as soon as possible. And no 2 person can have the same number. Official day to post the Hellbound results is Monday. But, if everyone gets their numbers in early, I will post them early.

P.S: I will post a number list post later.

Seeing how I messed up (we only have 24 wrestlers), yeah, you can join Funazz. Just choose any of the still available numbers form the previous page.

faithforce
June 12th, 2005, 12:35 PM
18 for Taker

Jordo
June 12th, 2005, 7:30 PM
Just wondering about a general ETA of the show.

RockSt4rMike
June 12th, 2005, 7:53 PM
Can i take heel Trish Stratus

Jordo
June 12th, 2005, 8:48 PM
I don't think he is accepting women.

Tha Kyd
June 12th, 2005, 9:12 PM
Chris Daniels- 12

DeathInc
June 12th, 2005, 9:43 PM
NOTE:
Posting of numbers is now over. Hellbound is expected to be up just before or after RAW.

Aeida
June 13th, 2005, 6:54 AM
Sounds good DeathInc, looking forwerd to seeing it up... hope i ended up getting one of the guys who didnt show up to post haha.

After this week, i might get around to trying to do a cabana if anyone wants to appear on it in the later weeks messege me or something and i will give it a try (and wont make you look crap cause you will have say in it)

Bennedy
June 13th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Can't wait for Hellbound.Your doing a great job Deathinc,keep it up.

Mr_Nobody
June 13th, 2005, 10:59 AM
I agree. This is pretty organized. Keep it up.

Sparky
June 13th, 2005, 12:28 PM
DeathInc, this is looking very impressive. Nice work! Can't wait to see Hellbound.

DeathInc
June 13th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Ok .. I got GOOD news and BAD news.

GOOD NEWS: I already 75% completed Hellbound.

BAD NEWS: The rest of the 25% is delayed beacuse of a personal family problem that needs my immediate attention. I will try my upmost best to complete it just after RAW. BUT should I fail, I will post it on Tuesday morning.

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the support so far.

TimeSplitter
June 13th, 2005, 12:58 PM
That's alright DeathInc, take your time, i'd rather have a good show than a rushed one

Sparky
June 13th, 2005, 3:55 PM
Dude, I know how that is. Family emergencies are very scary times. The last time I had one though, led me to quitting R-Fedding. People show no consideration, which sucks, because I was spending time with my grandmother on her last few days.

In other words, don't worry about Hellbound, I'm pretty sure we all have our priorities straight here, and know what you're going through. Good luck in whatever your family emergency may be.

ricciburns
June 13th, 2005, 4:35 PM
In addition to what's been said above, I'll offer my own thought: Do what you have to before getting back to the game. Very impressed with the speed of signups and everything so far and I don't think anybody should be restless about this beginning. So, when Hellbound gets posted, it does and I'm sure it'll be worth the time and effort you put into it.

Sparky
June 14th, 2005, 12:56 PM
I'm getting worried for DeathInc. I hope everything is alright with your family!

faithforce
June 14th, 2005, 2:35 PM
yeah man. i hope everything goes ok with your fam. good luck.

darkhorse
June 14th, 2005, 2:58 PM
Yeah this could wait a while. Take your time and good luck with everything.

DeathInc
June 15th, 2005, 3:09 AM
Sorry for the delay and thank you for your support tus far. My problem has not yet been settled but I will try my best to keep the game going. Meanwhile enjoy the results. Comments/criticsm is welcomed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/diwf_hellbound.jpg
Sacramento, CA
Acro Arena

The pyro goes off and Hellbound's theme song "Smells Like Teen Spirit" blares through Acro Arena

Immediately after the pyros have ended we see the entire DiWF roster standing outside of the ring. Also ringside in the commentary booth are the two DiWF play by play commentators, Joey Styles and Jim Ross. The wrestlers at ringside seem to be unsure as why they are there in the first place. Just then, up step into the ring, DiWF announcer, Lilian Garcia. She welcomes everyone to the debut of DiWF Hellbound. And without further ado, she introduces the DiWF general manager …………………………. Vince Russo!!!!

The crowd as well as the wrestles looked shocked at the announcement as Vince Russo steps out from the back and starts walking towards the ring. The reaction from the crowd is mixed, as there are some chorus of boos and cheers coming from the crowd in the Acro Arena as Russo steps into the ring. Vince Russo takes in all the cheers and jeers as he looks around the arena. Vince Russo once again welcome the fan to DiWF Hellbound as he starts to talk about how he is glad to be back in wrestling. Russo promises the fans that DiWF is going to give wrestling fans something new that they have never seen before. DiWF, according to Russo, is a new journey in sports entertainment. And it will all start tonight.Russo points out that standing at ringside are some of the finest that wrestling at the offer and he assures the wrestlers that they will not regret coming to DiWF. So tonight he has a treat for the fans in the arena.

Tonight will be the start of a new era. Tonight will see three matches to determine who will fight it out next week for the Internet Title in a Triple Threat match at Carnage. It will be Rey Mysterio against Muhammad Hassan, AJ Styles against Carlito and the final match will be Chris Daniels against Billy Gunn.

Then there is also going to be a MSN title Fatal Five-way match for Cruiserweights. The participants are Jeff Hardy, Funaki, Zach Gowen, CM Punk and Paul London The crowd cheered loudly at this. But Vince Russo is not done.

The biggest announcement is that there will be a 15 men battle royal later tonight to determine our first DiWF World champion. He calls out the names of Eddie Guerrerro , Shawn Michaels, John Cena , Shelton Benjamin, Kane, Chris Jericho , Mankind, Kurt Angle, The Rock , Raven , JBL, Undertaker, Christian and Triple H as participants. The announcement brings a loud cheer from the crowd and also smiles from the wrestlers.. This brought an even louder cheer form the crowd as Vince Russo steps out of the ring to Hellbound’s theme music as the wrestlers talks trash amongst themselves.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

As we return we see a replay of the announcements that were made by DiWF General Manager, Vince Russo for tonight.

We cross to the backstage area for a very special interview. We see Funaki, standing alone in front of the DiWF Hell Bound logo.
Funaki: Tonight... Very Special.. Evening! Tonight I interview myself!
Funaki nods his head.
Funaki: .As Funaki is Evil and Funaki will over-run DiWF with his evilness...
Funaki runs around the backstage area like a madman, knocking over drinking stalls and camera gear as he runs into a locker room.

Back in Vince Russo office we see Muhammad Hassan arguing with Russo. Hassan is demanding to know why he is not in the Battle Royal. He spouts nonsense about Russo being racists and practicing discrimination. Russo corrects him and tries to get rid of Hassan by promising that if Hassan wins the Internet title, he will get a shot at the World champion. This appeases Hassan as he leaves. Kurt Angle then enters the room and thanks Russo profusely for putting him in the Battle Royal. Russo looks irritated and asks Angle to leave before Russo takes him out of the Battle Royal. Angle looked dissapointed as he leaves the room only to be greeted by The Rock. The Rock goes on to mock Angle before claiming that he will win the Battle Royal. Angle just stares back at the Rock.

Fatal Five-way Match for MSN Title
Funaki vs Jeff Hardy, vs Paul London vs CM Punk vs Zach Gowen[/CENTER]

The match was a wild ride as there was any. Fast paced as you would have expected with any cruiserweight match. However the two hungrier competitors were obviously CM Punk and Paul London as they dished out offence after offence and at one point of the were almost engaging in one-upmanship as they tried to outdo one another. The other three were also not to be left out as Funaki showing his evil side, executed a suicide dive to Jeff Hardy who was on the outside. Zach Gowen also showcased some unique offences of his own as he showed that his disability was not a hindrance. In the end it was Funaki who triumphed after capitalizing on an opening which had been made by CM Punk after he took out Paul London with a top rope dropkick.

Backstage we see AJ Styles watching the match that had just ended on a monitor. He applauds at the action that he has just seen. Unknown to him, Chris Daniels is secretly eyeing him at the corner.

[CENTER](COMMERCIAL BREAK)

Rey Mysterio vs Muhammad Hassan

It was power against agility. Size against speed. The crowd was undoubtedly behind Rey Mysterio in this match as Mysterio gained the early advantage. However as the match went on it was obvious that Hassan was getting stronger an stronger and it was no surprise when Hassan got the win via submission using the Camel Clutch.

Josh Matthews is backstage as he interviews Chris Jericho. Josh asks Jericho how he feels about his chances for the Battle Royal tonight. Jericho says that he is pretty confident, as he is sure that he will be the last man standing at the end of the night. Jericho adds that there are no way freaks like the Undertaker and Mankind is going to win tonight. Just as he said that both Mankind and Undertaker appear behind him. Josh Matthews stands back as both Undertaker and Mankind stares Jericho who looked scared. Mankind looks at the Undertaker and then at Jericho before saying to Jericho, “See you in the ring”

We are again back at Vince Russo’s office as we see Paul London, looking like he just lost his house on a poker game. London tells Russo that he wants to face CM punk at Carnage.. Russo rejects the idea because he feels it is too early. But he will do something to help London get his revenge. At Carnage, it will be Paul London and Zach Gowen againts CM Punk and Funaki. London agrees with the match as he storms out of the room. Just then in steps Triple H. Triple H tries to intimidate Russo into ensuring that Triple H wins the Battle Royal tonight. Suprisingly, Vince Russo did not back down from Triple H and even told him that since DiWF is different from any other wrestling organization, Russo is going to add some rules for the Battle Royal. Firstly, all wrestlers will enter at the same time. And when its down to the final four, elimination can occur by throwing your opponent over the top rope, pinfall or even submission.

Billy Gunn vs Chris Daniels

The match was a straightforward brawl from opening bell. Both men knowing what is at stake and wanted to get this over quickly. Billy Gunn showing amazing athleticism was putting in some innovative offence of his own, as Chris Daniels seems to have no answer for them. However the tide change when Chris Daniels, with the referee knocked out, used brass knuckles to take out Billy Gunn. Perhaps thinking he already won, Chris Daniels showboated to the crowd instead of pinning Billy Gunn. After a few seconds Chris Daniels picked up the referee and then Billy Gunn to set up for the finsher only for Billy Gunn to kick him in the guts and hit the Fame-asser. The referee now conscious and counted the three count for the win to Billy Gunn.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

We return to a Eddie Guerrerro locker room as he starts his preparation for the Battle Royal. Just then Christian enters the room as both men look at each other with looks of respect. Christian wished Eddie luck for the match but he says he is going to win. Eddie, not wanting to lose, says that he is going to win. Both men just look at each other and laugh. They then hi-five each other before Christian leaves the room.

AJ Styles vs Carlito Caribbean Cool

The match started evenly as both men look to secure the final berth in the Triple Threat match at Carnage. AJ Styles using his high flying style to good effect at the early moments as Carlito was easily taken down time and time again. Carlito at this point is getting frustrated. Halfway through the match, Chris Daniels suddenly walks down the ramp with a chair in his hand. Having lost his match earlier, it is not known what he is doing at ringside. Laying out the chair, Daniels proceeds to watch as the match went on. AJ Styles looked to have the match won when he set up Carlito for the Styles Clash only for Chris Daniels to distract the referee by standing on the apron and slipping the steel chair to Carlito. Carlito grabbed the chair and swung at AJ Styles only to miss. With the referee still distracted, AJ Styles grabbed the chair from Carlito and smashed it across Carlito’s back. AJ Styles then dropkicked Chris Daniels off the apron as he goes to Carlito for the cover and the win. This angers Chris Daniels who obviously did not want AJ Styles to win. AJ Styles challenge Chris Daniels to enter the ring but Chris Daniels just backed away, telling AJ Styles that there will be a next time.

A replay of the announcement of the battle royal at the start of the show is shown once again as Joey Styles and Jim Ross hype up the Battle Royal which is coming up after the break.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

15 Men Battle Royal

We return to the ring with Lilian Garcia introducing all 15 participants of the Battle Royal. One by one, the 15 wrestlers step out from the back and into the ring. Also coming down to the ring is the GM, Vince Russo. Vince Russo joins Joey Styles and Jim Ross at the commentator booth. The bell rings signifying the start of the match. However all 15 wrestlers just stand in the middle of the ring, not sure who to attack or go for. This was broken when Christian made the first move and went for Raven. Soon it was hell broken loose at all corner there were match ups. John Cena was going after Shawn Michaels. At the other corner Undertaker and Mankind looked to be working together as they attempt to take out Chris Jericho. The first elimination occurred when JBL in an attempt to hit a clothesline on Shelton Benjamin but was instead lifted over the top rope. But Shelton’s Benjamin joy was short-lived when he turned and was met with a kick by Kane sending Shelton over the top thus eliminating him. No further elimination occurred for the next dew minutes as the remaining superstars try their very hardest to remain in the match. The next eliminations occurred in quick succession as Kane, Undertaker, Chris Jericho and Mankind was eliminated with Jericho being eliminated by Christian after the former had taken out Undertaker and Mankind. So it was down to the final eight as the crowd are really starting to get into the match. Now we have Shawn Michaels going after Triple H, Kurt Angle going after The Rock, Christian pairing up with John Cena and Eddie Guerrerro with Raven.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

We return to action with no further elimination during the break. Next to be eliminated was Kurt Angle as he eliminated by The Rock. This did not sit well with the Olympic gold medallist and instead of returning to the back, Kurt Angle went back into the ring and threw The Rock over the top rope as well thus eliminating the Great One. The two then continue to battle on the outside as the match officials tried to separate the two and bring them back to the back. It is now a six men contest as Shawn Michaels continue to work on Triple H while Christian and Eddie Guerrerro are trying to eliminate Raven and John Cena respectively. Soon Mankind and Shawn Michaels was eliminated. It is down to the final four. Vince Russo asks for the mic and reminds that from this point pinfalls and submission will also count towards elimination. The four men square off in the middle of the ring. Triple H then took the initiative by attacking Christian while Raven went after Eddie Guerrero. Triple H and Christian are really having a battle so as Raven and Eddie Guerrerro. As both pairing battles to the ropes trying to eliminate each other, Triple H and Raven were both eliminated. This infuriates The Game as he throws a tantrum on the outside. Triple H walks up to Vince Russo at the commentary booth and says that he has been screwed only for Russo to shrug him off. While all this is happening Eddie Guerrerro and Christian are tied up at the ropes as they are both close at eliminating each other. Triple H continues to verbally abuse Vince Russo only to be met with ignorance by the GM. Seeing how this is not working, Triple H looks back at the ring and suddenly slides in. He tells Russo that Russo made him do this. While both Eddie Guerrerro and Christian are still trying to eliminate each other, Triple H goes up to them and eliminate both of them!!! So who won? Who is the DiWF World champion?? Just as the confusion was about to be settled the transmission was cut off as DiWF Hellbound ends with Hellbound logo fading into black.

Vee-Bee
June 15th, 2005, 5:46 AM
..Good First Show Death Inc.

Funaki =Evil DiWF crusierweight Champion!

You might like to add ending's to the matches though.

"Winner & NEW Crusierweight Champion, Funaki!"

Might make it a bit easier to read..

But anyway, Good first show, hope everyting is better and my prayers and thoughts are with your family.

Aeida
June 15th, 2005, 6:00 AM
Good show DeathInc, it was well done, and you left us with a cliffhanger at the end, something to make us wanna come back.

I dont know much about Chris Daniels, so i dont know why he wanted AJ Styles to lose so much, but i wish he would have stayed out of the match, He lost his match, and thanks to him i lost mine.

If he didn't come down, he wouldent have put me off, and carlito would have won this week, and would go on next week to win the Internet Championship.

But instead, now we both dont have a shot at that title :(

<this isnt a promo or nothing, im just annoyed i got cheated by a wrestler i dont know anything about>

Oh and DeathInc, you mentioned a draft in the first post, any news on whats gonna be happening with that

DeathInc
June 15th, 2005, 6:59 AM
..Good First Show Death Inc.

Funaki =Evil DiWF crusierweight Champion!

You might like to add ending's to the matches though.

"Winner & NEW Crusierweight Champion, Funaki!"

Might make it a bit easier to read..

But anyway, Good first show, hope everyting is better and my prayers and thoughts are with your family.

I knew I missed something. I'll be sure to remember that for the next show.(Carnage)

Good show DeathInc, it was well done, and you left us with a cliffhanger at the end, something to make us wanna come back.

I dont know much about Chris Daniels, so i dont know why he wanted AJ Styles to lose so much, but i wish he would have stayed out of the match, He lost his match, and thanks to him i lost mine.

If he didn't come down, he wouldent have put me off, and carlito would have won this week, and would go on next week to win the Internet Championship.

But instead, now we both dont have a shot at that title :(

<this isnt a promo or nothing, im just annoyed i got cheated by a wrestler i dont know anything about>

Oh and DeathInc, you mentioned a draft in the first post, any news on whats gonna be happening with that

Its you lost because your number was not the "winning number". Chris Daniels was there because I have plans for him and AJ Styles.

And regarding the draft, it WILL ONLY happen if there are at least 32 wrestlers. Currently we only have 25. Unless you can get 7 more people to join us, the Draft won't be happening anytime soon.

Aeida
June 15th, 2005, 7:06 AM
Its you lost because your number was not the "winning number". Chris Daniels was there because I have plans for him and AJ Styles.

And regarding the draft, it WILL ONLY happen if there are at least 32 wrestlers. Currently we only have 25. Unless you can get 7 more people to join us, the Draft won't be happening anytime soon.

I knew that the reason i lost was becuase i got the "losing number" man, im just saying crap for the sake of saying crap...

next week i might attempt a cabana promo for carnage (whenever carnage is), but i only got one taker with that idea (Zach Gowen), i got no idea what we could do so, i dunno if itll happen just yet

Edit: Sparky, PM me with ideas for the cabana, i dunno what to do lol

DeathInc
June 15th, 2005, 7:17 AM
Ok man .. Just PM me when you are done.

OceansMafia
June 15th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Good first show :D

Bennedy
June 15th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Chris Daniels.If you want a piece of Aj Styles come and get it.I'll be waiting.

Jordo
June 15th, 2005, 10:41 PM
The style you did it in was different, did you do it that way to save time? Or is that just the style you like?

Either way good show

FaSho34
June 15th, 2005, 10:43 PM
The Rock is going to have it coming back to him

DeathInc
June 16th, 2005, 12:59 AM
The style you did it in was different, did you do it that way to save time? Or is that just the style you like?

Either way good show

Its my preferred way of writing but I'm open to suggestions. This is a forum based game and I want to get everyone involved.

And for those who has MSN, please do add me so that we can talk about your characters or at least let me listen to your views so that we can make your character more unique. My MSN is mdasyari_abdhamid@hotmail.com

DeathInc
June 16th, 2005, 1:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/logo.gif
NEWS AND RUMORS

DiWF Hellbound was a huge success as it was well recieved by most of the wrestling industries. Promising to be a breath of fresh air, Hellbound delivered what was considered new and innovative ideas.

Although many was concerned as for the finish of the Battle Royal main event at Hellbound, the writing committee has announced that it was just as planned. It remains to be seen as who will be chosen as the first DiWF World champion.

DiWF also celebrated having their first title holder at Hellbound when Funaki was triumphant in a Fatal 5-way match. Funaki, always seen as an underdog in the business was seen as a solid chice to push the cruiserweight division.

Rumors have been flying around that the fued between The Rock and Kurt Angle did not end behind the camera. Sources say that Kurt Angle was pissed at the way The Rock "no-sell" his offence in the Battle Royal while The Rock simply shrugged the comments off as "a typical Angle-whining session"

StoneColdChris
June 16th, 2005, 1:55 AM
The Rock is going to have it coming back to him

Quite the contrary, its angle who has it coming to him

Pezyz7
June 16th, 2005, 4:28 AM
Great Show deathinc and a win for billy gunn in his first match :)

Holy_Hopkins
June 16th, 2005, 2:33 PM
great first show :yes:

FaSho34
June 16th, 2005, 2:53 PM
Quite the contrary, its angle who has it coming to him

right.... :D

Chris Scott
June 16th, 2005, 3:05 PM
Yes great first show and London will soon become the new Cruiserweight Champion.

RKOMark
June 16th, 2005, 9:17 PM
<< Christopher Daniels=Heel

FaSho34
June 16th, 2005, 9:59 PM

He seems to be taken

DeathInc
June 17th, 2005, 4:06 AM

Yes. Chris Daniels is already taken. Please choose another wrestler. To see who is alreay taken go to the very first post.

DeathInc
June 17th, 2005, 4:19 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/DeathInc2004/diwf_carnage.jpg
THE PREVIEW

What's Next

At Hellbound we saw a lot of things happening. For one, Billy Gunn, AJ Styles and Muhammad Hassan are one step closer towards being the first DiWF Internet champion as they trio face off in a triple threat match. But will it be an ordinary match? And will Chris Daniels, who almost cost AJ Styles his match at Hellbound, has any part to play in this? We will only find out at Carnage. Also signed at Hellbound is a tag team match between the team of CM Punk and the new DiWF MSN champion, Funaki against the team of Zach Gowen and Paul London.

Plus we will know who really won the 15 men Battle Royal at Hellbound. All this and more of the best action that DiWF has to offer.

*Everyone is to post numbers 1-10 unless being told otherwise. Be sure to put in your numbers as soon as possible. Official day to post the Carnage results is Saturday. But, if everyone gets their numbers in early, I will post them early.

darkhorse
June 17th, 2005, 4:51 AM
Triple H - 6

OceansMafia
June 17th, 2005, 5:04 AM
Christain - 3

FaSho34
June 17th, 2005, 6:44 AM
2 for Angle

Aeida
June 17th, 2005, 7:34 AM
Carlito Caribbean Cool - 6

TapOut
June 17th, 2005, 8:11 AM
Cena - 7

Mr_Nobody
June 17th, 2005, 8:49 AM
Raven - 10

Hey, I have a question, why wasn't Raven used on the show? Or did I miss him in my sleepened state.

Aeida
June 17th, 2005, 8:51 AM
Raven - 10

Hey, I have a question, why wasn't Raven used on the show? Or did I miss him in my sleepened state.

Christian and Eddie respectivly eliminated Raven and Cena from the Battle Royal

viva_la_raza
June 17th, 2005, 8:58 AM
Mankind 3

Deka
June 17th, 2005, 9:34 AM
Eddie Guerrero - 3

------------------

Nice first show.

Just curious though, what was the winning number for the battle royale?

Me and Ocean picked 7 and 8 and were the last two guys in the ring. Just wondering.

Really good show, nonetheless.

Eddie Guerrero already in the main event, where he belongs. ;)

Sparky
June 17th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Zach Gowen - 7

ricciburns
June 17th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Jericho - 4

TimeSplitter
June 17th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Shelton Benjamin- 6

Bennedy
June 17th, 2005, 10:53 AM
AJ styles 2

Holy_Hopkins
June 17th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Shawn Micheals - 10

viva_la_raza
June 17th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Great show by the way, i'm just wondering, how come Mankind was eliminated twice? lol.

StoneColdChris
June 17th, 2005, 12:10 PM
rock-8

DeathInc
June 17th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Great show by the way, i'm just wondering, how come Mankind was eliminated twice? lol.

My bad .... in my "confused state of mind" I must have mistakenly written him twice but no worries. I did not mistakenly eliminate him though.

Chris Scott
June 17th, 2005, 12:57 PM
London - 1

faithforce
June 17th, 2005, 1:08 PM
9 for the Deadman

JamieB
June 17th, 2005, 3:16 PM
Neuf por JBL(9)

Mr_Nobody
June 17th, 2005, 3:33 PM
Christian and Eddie respectivly eliminated Raven and Cena from the Battle Royal

Whoops...I must really have been out of it. Damn Christian! Damn Eddie! :)

1 Pac 2 Pac 3 Pac 4
June 17th, 2005, 3:46 PM
8 for Kane

Jordo
June 17th, 2005, 7:36 PM
Punk 6

Vee-Bee
June 17th, 2005, 7:51 PM
Funaki = 4

= Evil Number!

Funaki= DiWF MSN Champion. (?) I thought it was crusierweight, meh.. Funaki still champion!

DeathInc
June 17th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Funaki = 4

= Evil Number!

Funaki= DiWF MSN Champion. (?) I thought it was crusierweight, meh.. Funaki still champion!

Yeah its a Cruiserweight title only that its not called Cruiserweight but MSN instead.

And Deka, you actually had the winning number but because of storyline purposes, it became a draw.

Pezyz7
June 18th, 2005, 3:26 AM
Billy Gunn - 7

Sparky
June 18th, 2005, 5:12 PM
What days to Carnage get posted?

DeathInc
June 19th, 2005, 6:46 AM
Actually they do not have a fixed days cos I do them whenever I'm free.

Tha Kyd
June 20th, 2005, 7:25 AM
Chris Daniels- 9

Bennedy
June 20th, 2005, 12:12 PM
AJ Styles 5

RKOMark
June 21st, 2005, 4:13 PM
Sorry I didnt see him.

Randy Orton-Heel

DeathInc
June 21st, 2005, 9:56 PM
Ok RKO mark, you are in ... but you do not have to post a nymber just yet.

By the way guys sorry for the delay. My problem is finally over so expect Carnage to be up within the next 24-48 hours.

Sparky
June 21st, 2005, 11:26 PM
DeathInc, Is it too late to send a segment your way? Me and Vee-Bee are doing a skit for our feud.

DeathInc
June 22nd, 2005, 11:27 PM
You can send it in ... I'll ytry to fit them in.

viva_la_raza
June 23rd, 2005, 2:11 AM
Mankind 5

V-Line
June 25th, 2005, 9:02 PM
This sounds like alot of fun and i'll join.........just who to choose.......need someone different.
Okay it is down to 2

Chris Masters vs Orlando Jordan

My mind is made up........i'll take.............

Orlando Jordan - Heel
His finisher name is..... Air Jordan

Well done DeathInc for organising something that looks so good.

Bennedy
June 28th, 2005, 1:07 PM
Welcome to the fed Surveillance i hope you enjoy your time here.

StoneColdChris
July 1st, 2005, 1:30 AM
whats going on with this?

Bennedy
July 1st, 2005, 4:51 AM
I wish i knew.

Bennedy
July 2nd, 2005, 12:07 PM
Fuck.this thread is dead.

Bennedy
July 3rd, 2005, 1:33 PM
If this is the end R.I.P

FaSho34
July 3rd, 2005, 3:08 PM
Hey quit posting, leave everything alone, if it's dead, then let it be at that, and if it isn't, then stop putting pressure on DeathInc.

Bennedy
July 3rd, 2005, 3:14 PM
All right i will stop.

TapOut
July 3rd, 2005, 9:58 PM
I'm taking over.

This thread belongs to me.

New show is up.... right now.

John Cena defeats all superstars in a "loser leaves town" match, and then retires. Fantasy DiWF, rest in peace.

Bennedy
July 4th, 2005, 11:52 AM
I thought you were serious.Dickhead.

TapOut
July 4th, 2005, 2:32 PM
I thought you were serious.Dickhead.

If you thought, for even a second, I was serious, then all I have to say is

Ahahahahah, you idiot

Sparky
July 4th, 2005, 3:06 PM
Man, this sucks. Zach Gowen had a shot at GLORY!!!!!!!!111

Bennedy
July 5th, 2005, 11:40 AM
All right guys if the next person to post is not deathinc or someone with something worthwhile to say there will be trouble.Not from me though. :D

Jordo
July 5th, 2005, 3:46 PM
Trouble? CM Punk loves trouble, but not drugs.

Bennedy
July 6th, 2005, 1:58 AM
Now that is something worthwhile

FaSho34
July 6th, 2005, 1:07 PM
Trouble? CM Punk loves trouble, but not drugs.

Angle loves women too... beastality style

Bennedy
August 17th, 2005, 8:17 AM
right i'm going to try to revive this.If people will give me a chance to try at least one show.All the current information will stay as it is and only the storylines will change.

Bennedy
August 17th, 2005, 10:30 AM
So what do you guys think?

thetony
August 17th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Samoa Joe- Face :D

Bennedy
August 17th, 2005, 11:02 AM
AJ STYLES (FACE) - hatred from the soul
BILLY GUNN (FACE) - Pezyz7
CHRISTIAN (FACE) - OceansMafia
EDDIE GUERRERRO (FACE) - Deka Dolittle
JEFF HARDY (FACE) - Pimpdaddy
MANKIND (FACE) - viva_la_raza
PAUL LONDON (FACE) - D'lo
REY MYSTERIO JR (FACE) - bluegunn
SHAWN MICHAELS (FACE) - Holy_Hopkins
SHELTON BENJAMIN (FACE) - Timesplitter
THE ROCK (FACE) - StoneColdChris
THE UNDERTAKER (FACE) - faithforce
ZACH GOWEN (FACE) - Sparky

CARLITO CARIBBEAN COOL (HEEL) - Aeida
CHRIS JERICHO (HEEL) - ricciburn
CHRISTOPHER DANIELS (HEEL) - Funazz
CM PUNK (HEEL) - Freak
FUNAKI (HEEL) - Vee-Bee
JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD (HEEL) - JamieB
JOHN CENA (HEEL) - TapOut84
KANE (HEEL) - 1 Pac 2 Pac 3 Pac 4
KURT ANGLE (HEEL) - FaSho
MUHAMMAD HASSAN (HEEL) - canuckin
RAVEN (HEEL) - Mr_Nobody
TRIPLE H (HEEL) - darkhorse

Samoa Joe(Face)-thetony

Bennedy
August 17th, 2005, 11:13 AM
World champion vacant
Internet Champion
Vacant
Tag team champions
Vacant
MSN Title
1. FUNAKI - Won in a Fatal 5-Way (Hellbound 1)

Bennedy
August 17th, 2005, 1:37 PM
The next Hellbound will be on Monday.

Wrestlefest34
August 17th, 2005, 2:05 PM
I'd like to be Batista (Face)

if this thing is still running...

Bennedy
August 17th, 2005, 2:07 PM
It sure is in my new thread

Ricky
August 27th, 2005, 2:10 AM